Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:08 PM

Beautiful Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates Kid Sister On Her Birth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates Kid Sister On Her Birth (547 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / Teni Celebrates As Drake Follows Niniola, Her Sister On Instagram / Tboss Fulfills Her Promise, Takes Her Mother And Sister On Dubai Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates Kid Sister On Her Birth by Rosenews2233: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Beautiful Bayelsa female welder faith Lesley celebrates kid sister on her birthday

Bayelsa female welder faith Lesley celebrates younger sister who is the General Manager of her Company on  her Birthday

The Bayelsa state female welder Miss faith Lesley today celebrated her younger sister Miss Becky Lesley.

Faith posted miss Becky, the managing Director foamoly Global Concept limited on her Facebook page.

She wrote:

Happy birthday to the GM of Faomoly Global Concept Service Ltd. My blood,sweet,intelligent,beautiful,lovely,elegant younger sister😍😍you know i love you immensely💗💗continue to shine bright like a diamond ,beauty with brain💖💖💘

https://tvafrica24.com/bayelsa-female-welder-faith-lesley-celebrates-younger-sister-who-is-the-gm-the-company-on-her-birthday/

Re: Beautiful Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates Kid Sister On Her Birth by Mubarakus10: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Rosenews2233:
Beautiful Bayelsa female welder faith Lesley celebrates kid sister on her birthday

Bayelsa female welder faith Lesley celebrates younger sister who is the General Manager of her Company on  her Birthday

The Bayelsa state female welder Miss faith Lesley today celebrated her younger sister Miss Becky Lesley.

Faith posted miss Becky, the managing Director foamoly Global Concept limited on her Facebook page.

She wrote:

Happy birthday to the GM of Faomoly Global Concept Service Ltd. My blood,sweet,intelligent,beautiful,lovely,elegant younger sister😍😍you know i love you immensely💗💗continue to shine bright like a diamond ,beauty with brain💖💖💘

https://tvafrica24.com/bayelsa-female-welder-faith-lesley-celebrates-younger-sister-who-is-the-gm-the-company-on-her-birthday/

As it is now, this is my own hustle. I sell building and Construction materials ranging from Universal Beam, Angle iron, RSJ & UPN Channel, Pipes, Galvanized grating steel, Flat bar, Pipes, MS plate, and other fittings.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates Kid Sister On Her Birth by didroon43: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Are you sure this girl is a welder? The babe is fine as hell.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Speaks Out On Alleged Report Of Expecting A Child With Babymama / Comedian Sabinus Reveals The Number Of Houses He Owns / See What Becomes Of Happi Boys After Opm Pastor Chibuzor Curse Them An Netizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.