Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV (60801 Views)

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market / Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Shikini: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lovely
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by tyboy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

Doesn't change a thing.

He just turned 40, yet a top contestant for the office of Governor for a state as Lagos.

What's your life achievement?

I still got a better life than u
B.eng , MSc in information technology . Consultant for many IT firms. No be play o. I got a better life than u bro.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by garykoeman: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
omohayek:

It's not merely his mother being Igbo that flags him as being of dubious loyalties, and you know it. There's also the fact that

1. As recently as 2019 he was running for office in Lagos as "Chinedu", with the "Gbadebo" nowhere to be seen.
2. He claims his inability to speak Yoruba is because he studied abroad, yet his Igbo happens to be fluent (and many others who have studied abroad for longer than him still managed to learn Yoruba).
3. He's not only half-Igbo, but also married to an Igbo woman.
4. He has spent a lot of time and energy on social media agitating for Biafra.
5. While he was boosting Biafra talking points, he found the time to speak against making Yoruba an official language in Lagos alongside English (maybe he imagines English will also be the sole lingua franca in Biafra).
6. On the same social media where he was pushing Biafran propaganda, he not only called someone else "Afonja" with the mocking goat image used on here by Igbo trolls, but added insult to injury by dismissing someone else as exhibiting "typical Yoruba behavior".

Add up all the above, and the evidence is clear as glass: until this guy decided to run for governor of Lagos, nothing in his public life and actions marked him as showing loyalty to anything other than purely Igbo causes. We probably wouldn't even have learned one of his names is "Gbadebo" if he didn't suddenly realise identifying as Yoruba might just be important in a Yoruba state ...
GRV will be shocked by the number of votes he will recieved he will start shouting ringing from tomorrow afternoon just wait and see.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by tyboy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
cezarman:

Naso...

Mc Olugoat dey una back na grin

Make I catch you or Mc Olutout for any polling unit fess angry

IJIOT angry

People like u no dey even stay Lagos . Just dey make noise for social media
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by uchmannn(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
tyboy:
GRV dey feel like governor for em mind ๐Ÿ˜„, I just dey laugh the boy you don't know what is coming. , The gap on Saturday wey sanwo olu go give am no go small

Rigging will produce the gap na abi?
That is why we need obi to recover his mandate so that election in Nigeria henceforth will be free and fair
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Emola12(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
cocolacec:
Dirty market place.piggies
e pain you abi where your own market campaign Were oloriburuku eda you will cry blood aswear
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Shikini: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Menclothing: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
press9jatv:
Sanwo Olu is a clueless goner. GRV wins the poll

All your predictions donโ€™t come to pass are u not ashamed of loosing team
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Comelysync: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
christistruth01:

MC oluomo is Awori
They own Lagos
na who dash Mc oluomo awori? From where?
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by ConfidentialDoc: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Earthquakes:
If GRV cannot contest on the basis of not been full Yoruba, I know they are preparing for seyi tinubu to take over from Sanwo Olu but they forgot that Seyi father is not from Lagos and his mother is not a Yoruba too.
When a Yoruba win elective office in UK, USA, or Canada it's terms omolubi but another Yoruba tribe married to Igbo women is not fit to contest but you from different continent can contest and win successfully in another man's country without rigging.
Pathetic!!

Deliberately missing the point . We don't care if his mother is from Ukraine. We want someone genuine, in touch with his people. His Twitter posts exposed the fraud .... personally I love his youth and energy but he don't respect his purported orgin...Big NO !!
He can try his luck in his beloved region.
Sorry.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Emola12(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
tyboy:
GRV dey feel like governor for em mind ๐Ÿ˜„, I just dey laugh the boy you don't know what is coming. , The gap on Saturday wey sanwo olu go give am no go small
buh you get only one vote nah no be to dey shout nain be the Koko watin people wan do dey their mind just wait and see okay? the total votes for OBI in Lagos is over 900,000 before dey rigged am turn am to 500,000 plus buh this time around God no go gree I believe in GOD ellu p from up to bottom no going back
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Emola12(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
grin

We don't want BASTARDS

Sanwo we know

MEANWHILE, WE TOLD THEM THEN THAT TINUBU WILL BE THEIR PRESIDENT, THEY REFUSED TO ACCEPT AND BELIEVE...

YET AGAIN, THEY CAN VOTE WHOEVER THEY LIKE, BUT SANWOLU WILL EMERGE WINNER AFTERALL.

grin cheesy cheesy

CHILDREN OF HATE AND PERDITION GO CRY TIRE grin grin grin
We'll disgrace them again cheesy grin cheesy
if we do am free and fair election GRV go beat SANWO aswear
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Emola12(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
Akinsete19:
The fact that they said the LP gubernatorial candidate is a bastard is exactly what will motivate me to vote for him tomorrow.
nain go make me vote for him too walahitalahi
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by lanreSamson: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is an old footage when PO was in Lagos during the presidential campaigns. All Governorship and state assembly elections campaign stopped Thursday March 16th. No party is allowed to campaign again.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Ayodeoba: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Akinsete19:
The fact that they said the LP gubernatorial candidate is a bastard is exactly what will motivate me to vote for him tomorrow.
because you sef na bastartd
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by press9jatv: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Menclothing:

All your predictions donโ€™t come to pass are u not ashamed of loosing team
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. The one Pdp won massively in Osun State nkooo. Keep on living in your deluded State of mind. GRV wins the poll joor
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by stephenponti(m): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
cocolacec:
Dirty market place.piggies

Dont let the pain of bitterness and hate blind you.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Atlantis585: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yagier:
can a Yoruba man call an in igbo imo indigene who resides in anambra a visitor โ€ฆ.Igbos are Igbos โ€ฆ.Yorubas are yorubasโ€ฆ.still we are one nigeria but every man sabi e papa house ๐Ÿก

You just made no sense here.
By your logic, is it right to call a Yoruba man/woman from Ogbomosho a Lagos indigene even if he is not from there or has any investment there.

There is what is called stakeholdership.

If you live in Lagos, Abuja, Owerri, Lokoja or Ogbomosho and own a property or pay your rents and work there, you have more stake there than say someone who although has tribal affiliation but probably have never set foot in that part of the country.

You people should stop all these nonsense of Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa tribalism.

We are all Nigerians - simple and short.

Anyone with a counter view can go and start his or her own country with his likeminds elsewhere.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Princewell2012(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
tesppidd:
It seems that Peter Obi is not so favourably disposed to Beautrice Itubor of Rivers state.

He has not campaigned for her

There is no more time, he can't divide himself.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by ifihearam: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Akinsete19:

He will never be governor just as Peter will never be president.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by ElSudani: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Earthquakes:
If GRV cannot contest on the basis of not been full Yoruba, I know they are preparing for seyi tinubu to take over from Sanwo Olu but they forgot that Seyi father is not from Lagos and his mother is not a Yoruba too.
When a Yoruba win elective office in UK, USA, or Canada it's terms omolubi but another Yoruba tribe married to Igbo women is not fit to contest but you from different continent can contest and win successfully in another man's country without rigging.
Pathetic!!

Hypocrite, forget about USA. Can Ebonyi man become the governor of Anambra?
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by kellybently(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
JealousCobra:

100% of traders are which Igbos?!

Person go sitdon for ilorin dey type crap ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Just accept your fate on Ashewolu losing his second gubernatorial bid.

wait and see the out come.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Dbegining: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Okpokpo09:
Sanwo-Olu should concentrate on getting his son back and compensate the woman he got pregnant and abandoned her for over 20 years ago. A man that cannot take care of his house cannot make a good governance. Go fixe your bed man

Bro, you dey serious about this talk?

Yarn me. How the tin be?
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
tyboy:

Yes, apc will activate their rigging machine, they wonโ€™t loose guard
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by topclem(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
By this time on Sunday you guys will start crying of rigging again. Come May 29 there won't be ladipo for igbo spare-part again we would revert to original plan by Lagos state recreation center. Awon olosi Jati jati
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Dbegining: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
seborrhic:

Though he wasn't the preferred choice due to his age and history of massive corruption,I still felt Tinubu had what it takes,at least to put Nigeria in a far better position than the cattle herder has done,but I am already having doubts about it,from the way he prosecuted the elections and the way he has handled the immediate period after.
Imagine twice that garage thug has openly threatened the Ibos in a state that is the basis of all your rise to fame and where you are the undisputed godfather.He has not once come out to openly call out oluomo to order,as even the officially declared president elect and try to dissociate himself from such reckless talk.
Also I have maintained that this his talk of more concerned with forming a government of competence than that of national unity,is just a pretence and future defence when he starts appointing one part of the ethnic divide into positions the president has prerogative on.
Finally with the now contentious nature of the elections and a vibrant youth that feel Obi was outrigged,his reign,if he still retains the presidency would be filled with turmoil,close scrutiny and severe criticism with every policy misstep,which would be many.A situation will then arise where his ethnic side of the divide would defend him at all cost,even when his policies and actions are found to be bad,because they would feel he is being attacked for being Yoruba,this will further divide and put the nation in daily turmoil.
I do hope however that I am wrong in my prognosis of how his government will turn out,but his actions so far,even before being sworn in,is not giving me any sense of optimism.

Bro, you are ๐Ÿ’ฏ spot on.
When u saw that competence talk, I said exactly what you said, Putting his tribesmen in government is what he wants to do.

But in all honesty I don't even understand the one INEC is doing sef. Release materials for inspection they said no and it's only 3-days left for the LP to appeal.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by IfnobeGod20: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
ElSudani:

Hypocrite, forget about USA. Can Ebonyi man become the governor of Anambra?
Hypocrite man, can Osun man be Oyo governor through democratic process, won't they ask him to show them his father's house in the state?
Lagos and FCT peculiarity is quite different from other states and that status is what is giving people privilege to vie for elections in the two states and win. I don't think the real indigene of Lagos is up to 20%, the rest are people from different states of the federation and they are the ones controlling the soul and heart of Lagos since 1999.
Let somebody from Ekiti says he wants to contest in Ogun and let us if it would work. Even we that are federal workers, from other states in Yoruba land, they still discriminate among us.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Heavensent01(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
iichidodo:
So let us come together, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Binis,Esan,Itshekiri,Urhobo,Ika,Efik, Ibibio, Anang, Angas,Berom,TIV, Kalabari, all the multi ethnic nationalities living in Lagos, Tired of Agberos making life hard, tough and brutish for the common man.Tired of excessive taxation without accountability...Tired of discrimination against Lagos aborigines.. Tired of insecurities perpetrated by MCOLUOMO and his gang of killers.Because when the music starts these thugs ain't gonna recognize Yoruba from Igbo or any ethnicity...This is your only chance to set things and secure your children's future. Put Yoruba in Yoruba seat...Put Lagos aborigine Yoruba in Alausa...Vote LP...Vote Olanrewaju Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-Vivour....ร‰KO รˆ DIDร‰!!!

Yorubas will not vote someone that called them names, someone that can't speak Yoruba language that igbo that dont have Yoruba affiliation speak fluently

my people are not dumb to fall for Igbo antics again, used and abuse them kind of campaign will not work this time, you will see the turnout gubernatorial election tomorrow

Sanwoolu reelection is no more a debate
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by newnigerdelta00: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Ladipo Market in Pandemonium as Peter Obi campaigns for Labour Party gubernatorial candidate in Lagos, GRV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5txb4KHGkM

Peter keep on deceiving vivour, continue fooling your self
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by ElSudani: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Hypocrite man, can Osun man be Oyo governor through democratic process, won't they ask him to show them his father's house in the state?
Lagos and FCT peculiarity is quite different from other states and that status is what is giving people privilege to vie for elections in the two states and win. I don't think the real indigene of Lagos is up to 20%, the rest are people from different states of the federation and they are the ones controlling the soul and heart of Lagos since 1999.
Let somebody from Ekiti says he wants to contest in Ogun and let us if it would work. Even we that are federal workers, from other states in Yoruba land, they still discriminate among us.

Why then are you demanding from Lagos what you wouldn't offer in your own state? To support your deception you couldn't find a single state in Nigeria to buttress your point.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by TheZooHasFalln: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
Vote APC____Share
Vote PDP____Quote
Vote LP______Like
If the tomorrow selection.... Sorry election fails to affirmate the semblance of this voting here then it's nothing other than rigging, because here, the process is undilutedly transparent. If you agree with me sign your signature with Like button.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out / Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.