Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,064 members, 7,973,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:05 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (643 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. / Man Pours His Drink On A Lady For Ignoring Him, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Creamcrest(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Go to Christ embassy church and pick your wife there. I bet you’ll not regret it.
Re: . by myyansh68(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Men should learn how to be single.

3 Likes

Re: . by otuomasirichi: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Don't near christ embassy, na oloshos in disguise full that place, especially those ones wey no dey wear pant undecided
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Creamcrest:
I'm 31,into business and need a lady for a serious relationship.
Should have a job or business doing.
Preferably someone in edo state.

by the look of your below statements, you should also write that you are a tribalistic bigot that hate Igbos and therefore, certainly aint looking for an Igbo lady.

Creamcrest:
The only thing an Igbo man knows in this life is buying and selling in a 2 by 2 shop.
That's the only progress they know.
Creamcrest:
Every tribe has its own uniqueness,Yorubas are well educated far more than any tribe.
Igbos are mostly illiterates.
Yorubas controls most of the major real estate companies in Lagos,they rule the corporate world.
I'm not Yoruba tho but I prefer them to boastful Igbos.
Creamcrest:
No Igbo man would be allowed to rule this country.
A slave cannot rule his master.
Re: . by Creamcrest(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

by the look of your below statements, you should also write that you are a tribalistic bigot that hate Igbos and therefore, certainly aint looking for an Igbo lady.
I have deleted most of my tribalist comments just now sorry if it offends you.

I thought I was catching fun,not like I hate any tribe.

Kindly help me delete this post.

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Creamcrest:
I have deleted most of my tribalist comments just now sorry if it offends you.
I thought I was catching fun,not like I hate any tribe.
Kindly help me delete this post.

come on bro, after insulting people because of their tribes, you now want to pretend that you will like to date an Igbo lady?!?!? bloody hypocrite!

there is nothing funny (or cathcing fun) about insulting people on NL because of their tribe.
Re: . by Creamcrest(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

come on bro, after insulting people because of their tribes, you now want to pretend that you will like to date an Igbo lady?!?!? bloody hypocrite!

there is nothing funny (or cathcing fun) about insulting people on NL because of their tribe.
I didn't say I want to date an Igbo lady.

Kindly help edit your post.
Re: . by Gerrard59(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

For the love of whatever you worship, please don't modify your post.

Creamcrest:
The only thing an Igbo man knows in this life is buying and selling in a 2 by 2 shop.
That's the only progress they know.
Creamcrest:
Every tribe has its own uniqueness,Yorubas are well educated far more than any tribe.
Igbos are mostly illiterates.
Yorubas controls most of the major real estate companies in Lagos,they rule the corporate world.
I'm not Yoruba tho but I prefer them to boastful Igbos.
Creamcrest:
No Igbo man would be allowed to rule this country.
A slave cannot rule his master.

1 Like

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Gerrard59:
For the love of whatever you worship, please don't modify your post.

bro i wont take it down.... let this be a reminder for him that he should stand for all the tribalistic insults he wrote on NL!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Handle This? / The Night She Cried After Sex / ..........................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.