Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,551 members, 7,961,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE (906 Views)

Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence / Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking / Fayose Speaks On Congratulatory Message To President Buhari Over Tribunal Victor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Advancedpenis: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Remember last week the propaganda machine of APC said USA gave a congratulations to Tinubu from the department of states .

Well brothers and sisters it is a lie , a big fat lie .

You know one thing that pained me the most? Nairaland took it to front page .

Why will APC fake ordinary oga weldone bayi ?

Link to the fake video please watch o : https://twitter.com/KingIloh/status/1635859849547329536?t=8HN3sqoy6551IQoYBTozpg&s=19

Link to the original video in 2021: https://twitter.com/nwanduc1/status/1635918962121646080?t=uZ_hbzt7gZb_piQdj88wHA&s=19

Screenshot of where the video was taken in 2021 Palestine discussion by USA below

Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by KanwuliaExtra: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Of course we know.
Dem don do TIEF-NUBU 419 congratulation. . . .
No better world leader had stooped so low as to congratulate this MEDIEVAL IRAGBIJI AL COPONE

More wotowoto for urchins!

3 Likes

Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by obaeko666: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
As expect

1 Like

Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by optionalY09: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
We all know Tinubu is there to fulfill his party agenda and APC agenda have nothing to do with Yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Advancedpenis: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nigeria Is in for a looooooong ride of APC scam .

I wonder what Buhari government has done .

If not that youths with computer knowledge were against this election no one would see APC for what they are .

Is this particular thing not punishable by law ?
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Advancedpenis: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Of course we know.
No better world leader had stopped so low as to congratulate this MEDIEVAL IRAGBIJI AL COPONE

More wotowoto for urchins!

I never see this kind thing for my life

Ordinary OGA weldone APC fake am

1 Like

Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Advancedpenis: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
obaeko666:
As expect

Just watch the video you go fear this people
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by KanwuliaExtra: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Advancedpenis:

I never see this kind thing for my life

Ordinary OGA weldone APC fake am

Not the same “Oga” that faked age, name, state of origin, college certificate and RENTED BISHOPS for campaign?

Surprise, surprise!
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Advancedpenis: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Not the same “Oga” that faked age, name, state of origin, college certificate and RENTED BISHOPS for campaign?

Surprise, surprise!

Is Bola cursed with shady things?

Why must everything be fake including well-done
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Freebills12: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
I bet you this post will never make front page
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Advancedpenis: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Freebills12:
I bet you this post will never make front page

Lie lie e Lai Lai

All the accomodating landlords are avoiding the thread like plague 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by KanwuliaExtra: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Is Bola cursed with shady things?

Why must everything be fake including well-done

A career CRIMINAL with no shame can never realized he or she is CURSED! cheesy
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Advancedpenis: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

A career CRIMINAL with no shame can never realized he or she is CURSED! cheesy

Is his name really Bola ?
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Ikea81: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Everything about the guy is fake. Even his certificate of return.
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by KanwuliaExtra: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
OMO!
See dragggggggin'. . . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Felabrity: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubu urchins and fake news
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Advancedpenis: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Helinues bring your unwashed Yash here

Dirty boxers
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by KanwuliaExtra: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Is his name really Bola ?
Was he born 'BOLA'?
It was someone's name with the real CHICAGO CERTIFICATE in Chicago.. . .A FEMALE, he claimed to be his just to be able to fool people he attended a school in CHICAGO. cheesy

When you call to inquire. . .the school can only tell you yes. . . no further details supplied.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY STUDENT IN THE US WITHOUT A YEAR BOOK OR GRADUATING CLASS PICTURE?
I even have mine from 22 years ago.

If you dig further. . . there is not picture of this OLE MANDATE any where in that school.
EVERY GRADUATING CLASS HAS A GROUP PICTURE TO AVOID IMPOSTORS LIKE THIS CAREER THIEF AND DRUG BARON.
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Advancedpenis: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Was he born 'BOLA'?
It was someone's name with the real CHICAGO CERTIFICATE in Chicago.. . .A FEMALE, he claimed to be his just to be able to fool people he attended a school in CHICAGO. cheesy

When you call to inquire. . .the school can only tell you yes. . . no further details supplied.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY STUDENT IN THE US WITHOUT A YEAR BOOK OR GRADUATING CLASS PICTURE?
i even have mine from 22 years ago.

EVERY GRADUATING CLASS HAS A GROUP PICTURE TO AVOID IMPOSTORS LIKE THIS CAREER THIEF AND DRUG BARON.

Its so surprising Bola cannot mention 5 people from his alumni
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by KanwuliaExtra: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Its so surprising Bola cannot mention 5 people from his alumni

How can?
Does he sound like someone who went to school.
Who licks a microphone to 'test it'? cheesy
STARK ILLITERATE!
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Advancedpenis: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

How can?
Does he sound like someone who went to school.
Who licks a microphone to 'test it'? cheesy
STARK ILLITERATE!

I swear .

Nigeria need to fight for kafanchan and other borders in the SW to pin this man drug moving business
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by KanwuliaExtra: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Advancedpenis:

I swear .

Nigeria need to fight for kafanchan and other borders in the SW to pin this man drug moving business
Please, he should continue his drug business that will eventually consume him.
All we should work to achieve is to retrieve the STOLEN MANDATE.
Nigeria DOES NOT WANT this DRUG BARON AND POLITICAL CAREER PICK-POCKET.
Is it not obvious? Protest on and offline.
Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by LegendHero(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lol Obiidiots and delusion.

USA congratulated Tinubu through Ned Price and I don’t think any sensible person is denying that except headless mobs like Obiiidits

1 Like

Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by Advancedpenis: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Please, he should continue his drug business that will eventually consume him.
All we should work to achieve is to retrieve the STOLEN MANDATE.
Nigeria DOES NOT WANT this DRUG BARON AND POLITICAL CAREER PICK-POCKET.
Is it not obvious? Protest on and offline.

Do you know the cocaine sniffer has been moved to Europe?he is seriously sick .

Do you also know that the private jets of kumuyi , otedola, ibeto, dangote and more can be tracked but the private jet of bola cannot be tracked.WHY

1 Like

Re: USA Congratulatory Message To Tinubu Is FAKE by KanwuliaExtra: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Do you know the cocaine sniffer has been moved to Europe?he is seriously sick .

Do you also know that the private jets of kumuyi , otedola, ibeto, dangote and more can be tracked but the private jet of bola cannot be tracked.WHY

Question for the 'gods'. cheesy
MAKE E DIE DIA!!!!
As he has caused Nigerians a lot of hardship and heartache, that will be his portion till his dying days,
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

EKWEREMMADU'S CASE IN UK-ITV PERCEPTIVE: NOT NIGERIAN WHITEWASHED MEDIA. / Global Terrorism Index; IEP Recounts Itself, Dissociates IPOB / If Tinubu Wants To Succeed And Surprise His Opponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.