Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,654 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

How Many People Should I Rent My House To? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many People Should I Rent My House To? (190 Views)

My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Should I Rent My House To? by sleekybaba: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
As a new landlord in lagos, is ok to rent my house out to family or single? Like family with children? I am about to rent out 2 bedroom flat at the back of my duplex, but some people told me that singles or barchelor are ok but young children will spoil the house? How true is this? What do you think?
Re: How Many People Should I Rent My House To? by madridguy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Congratulations bro.
Well, depends on wetin rock your boat but if I am to be in your shoe, I will prefer young couple. Some bachelor fit turn your house to wetin you no go like.
Re: How Many People Should I Rent My House To? by dangoteinlaw: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
The person is right. Rent out to bachelors or young couples but you see those baby making machines will turn your building to what you can’t recognize.

FOR YOUR ARCHITECTURAL AND STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS SEND ME A DM. PLAN YOUR FUTURE TODAY GET YOUR MONEY WORKING!!!!‬

Re: How Many People Should I Rent My House To? by Bahamas95(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
An idiot is an idiot, it has nothing to do with marital status or having children or not.

Give the house to anybody you believe won't give you problem.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Should I Rent My House To? by ojun50(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Follow yr spirit mind

(1) (Reply)

Massive 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Bq For Sale / Real Estate Developers Express Worry Over CBN’s New Interest Rate / Increte / Stamped Concrete Floor Installation And Materials In NIGERIA ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.