Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,229 members, 7,960,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Am In France For Rest – Tinubu Speaks On Secret Meeting With CJN, Ariwoola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am In France For Rest – Tinubu Speaks On Secret Meeting With CJN, Ariwoola (589 Views)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am In France For Rest – Tinubu Speaks On Secret Meeting With CJN, Ariwoola by Sundaland: 6:21am On Mar 24, 2023
President-elect, Bola Tinubu has denied holding any secret meeting with the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Olukayode Ariwoola in London, United Kingdom (UK) in order to curry the favour of the judiciary as his opponents battle to nullify his mandate.

In a statement issued Thursday night and signed by the Director, Media and Publicity of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council (PCC), Bayo Onanuga, Tinubu said he is currently in France for rest after hectic election campaign, to go to London later.

Read the statement
https://dailypostngr.com/2023/03/just-in-tinubu-speaks-on-london-meeting-with-cjn-ariwoola/

Re: I Am In France For Rest – Tinubu Speaks On Secret Meeting With CJN, Ariwoola by Sundaland: 6:21am On Mar 24, 2023
Ok sir! grin

CJN we need to hear your own side of the story. Pls issue your own statement also about the rumored secret meeting in London hotel

1 Share

Re: I Am In France For Rest – Tinubu Speaks On Secret Meeting With CJN, Ariwoola by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:23am On Mar 24, 2023
As expected. How many days does it take to rest? And how many countries presidents have left their country to go and rest elsewhere?

Work has not started and REST is activated. You can deceive your gullible supporters not us.
All we are saying, return your stolen mandate.
All your efforts to bribe your way out of the litigation will be useless tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Am In France For Rest – Tinubu Speaks On Secret Meeting With CJN, Ariwoola by Racoon(m): 6:24am On Mar 24, 2023
He can't even rest in the Lagos he claimed he birthed and developed into a world class centre of excellence or any other part of Nigeria to rest.

But choose to travelled many miles across to a sane and cosy country devoid of the anti-social miscreants he gave landlord powers in his modern day Lagos to rest.

Then later he will tell you he is doing you a favor by providing dividends of democracy. Meanwhile continue to rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: I Am In France For Rest – Tinubu Speaks On Secret Meeting With CJN, Ariwoola by Softmirror: 6:25am On Mar 24, 2023
ON YOUR MANDATE WE STAND SIR!

2 Likes

Re: I Am In France For Rest – Tinubu Speaks On Secret Meeting With CJN, Ariwoola by Okoroawusa: 6:28am On Mar 24, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: I Am In France For Rest – Tinubu Speaks On Secret Meeting With CJN, Ariwoola by Asgard13: 6:32am On Mar 24, 2023
If he want make he go hell/heaven go rest.. don’t think Nigerians have issue with that

All what we’re saying , is that druggie will return that certificate he dey raise anyhow .. he will return it to inec..
Asiwaju stole it ..

All na time ..

3 Likes

Re: I Am In France For Rest – Tinubu Speaks On Secret Meeting With CJN, Ariwoola by KanwuliaExtra: 6:34am On Mar 24, 2023
Now he can talk?
Ex-convict matter taya am? grin
Re: I Am In France For Rest – Tinubu Speaks On Secret Meeting With CJN, Ariwoola by Mynd44: 6:39am On Mar 24, 2023

(1)

If You Were In A Dollar Land Forum Instead Of Nairaland Forum / We Don’t Want ‘agbero’ Anymore — Lagos Bus Drivers And Conductors Protest Allege / APC Propaganda Can't Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate-Obi Responds To Viral Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.