Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,051 members, 7,960,337 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Labour Party Ready To Challenge Against APC, Sanwo-olu, In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Ready To Challenge Against APC, Sanwo-olu, In (357 Views)

Photos Of Governor Sanwo-Olu In The Kitchen / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Ready To Challenge Against APC, Sanwo-olu, In by sammydavid1: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2023
The Lagos governor’s election was held on March 18, and the Labour Party, or LP, plans to contest Governor Babajide Sanwo-victory.

On March 20, the All Progressives Congress’ (APC) Sanwo-Olu was named the winner and the next governor by the Independent National Election Commission, INEC.

Click the link below to continue reading

https://www.drillogist.com/governorship-election-labour-party-ready-to-challenge-against-apc-sanwo-olu-in-court/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: Labour Party Ready To Challenge Against APC, Sanwo-olu, In by Jostoman: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Many Apc candidate in lagos did not win their election they were just there through inec magic.
Re: Labour Party Ready To Challenge Against APC, Sanwo-olu, In by GeneralPula: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jostoman:
Many Apc candidate did not win their election they were just there through inec magic.
You’re right..

This is why I keep appreciating inec. The only region where there was no rigging is SE..

For the first time ever, election would occur in Nigeria without rigging happening in SE region. Our candidate win every states in SE with huge margin. This is a beauty for democracy..

We’re happy here in SE with INEC..

(1) (Reply)

Life-threatening Calls Coming To Us From Agents Of Professors, Ors Alleged To Be / Nigerian Politicians Vs Peter Obi / "Me Muslim, My 2 Wives Christian, My Kids R Confused" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.