Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,562 members, 7,961,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. (480 Views)

Must I Study Medicine Or Pharmacology In Order To Sell Drugs In Nigeria? / Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself / What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. by Qying: 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Usually I am a very shy person but I have to let few people know this.

As am writing to you today I pray none of you pass through such situation.

I lost my daughter few years ago she was the only one thing that I have in Life that matters most to me, the pain of loosing her changed my life and personality.

I went into drugs to forget the pain but the more I do drugs the more I hurt myself and people around me, my wife got tired and left me but still I was clouded by drugs untill my physical appearance changed my life turn worst and I no longer look responsible.
It ruined my life so bad that even after 6months of quitting smoking drinking and drugs totally I still couldn't be myself, no one wants to employ me and am suffering too bad.

I should have opt in for business but look at how Nigeria is right now we live in pain and hardship how will I even afford the fund to start a new life?

Almost a month since I had any decent meal and as day goes by it keep getting tougher I just wish I die.

No matter what you do, never use drug or anything that will ulter the state of your mind to solve temporary pain.

It is not a healthy solution.
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. by Or11: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Specify what type of drug you used?
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. by Qying: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Or11:
Specify what type of drug you used?
tramadol n valium
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. by Or11: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Qying:
tramadol n valium

Dang you could have stuck to natural stuffs
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. by Qying: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Or11:

Dang you could have stuck to natural stuffs
like?
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. by Or11: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Qying:
like?

Lol if you can't tell the difference between natural drugs and scientifically modified drugs then you should not be doing any drugs

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advise / Advert Executive, Advert Persons, Brand Creation Executives Need Your Help / Urgent Recruitment: Secretary To The Group Executive Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.