Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos (2334 Views)

China Has Tribalism, But You Cannot Discriminate Against Them In China / Seun Has Banned The Use Of Thïefnubu But Allows Obidient / Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by PlayerMeji: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2023
Go and sit down op

2 Likes

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Amunethseranu(f): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:

I wouldn't claim to be Reno cos he his the tormentor, but tbh, it dey totori my belle say I dey give inconsequential people restless nights.

Proud of that actually
helinues stop liking ur post with ur second monikker afamed it's disgusting.

Continue hating one thing is sure I am richer than u no matter ur struggle if not for my students here I would av abandoned nairaland app . Then place a curse here .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by helinues: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
helinues stop liking ur post with ur second monikker afamed it's disgusting.

Continue hating one thing is sure I am richer than u no matter ur struggle if not for my students here I would av abandoned nairaland app . Then place a curse here .

Sorry, we don't have inferiority complex like some people, 350k likes is not cashable nor eatable. More over, why should I be self servicing by liking my own comments?

Our stooping low never reach that stage.

You see, everything about this thread has been false accusations.

How do some of you people sleep at night with all those jargons thoughts about others?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Telekinetic: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:

How many are you people worrying about me without myself being aware..

Oh boy, na elevation be this oo. People that I am unaware about their existence are worrying about me.

No dey look for us we no dey house
Lol… If a raving psychotic like you is slamming his head in the local masalashi 5 times a day then by all means slam away! But if that same barfbag slams away brain cells right in front of me then of course I’ll react! And not because I worry about you, but because I pity you.

It’s a thing of pity than an old man like you it’s still neck deep in a supposedly young man’s game, spending 24hrs a day blatantly displaying dangerous stupidity all over Nairaland. Do you not have a wife & family to feed or are all your kids out on the streets of Lagos??

I really feel for you my man. You clearly have no life outside this forum. That’s sad. Real sad 😞

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by helinues: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Telekinetic:

Lol… If a raving psychotic like you is slamming his head in the local masalashi 5 times a day then by all means have at it, but if that same barfbag slams away brain cells right in front of me then of course I’ll react! And not because I worry about you, but because I pity you.

It’s a thing of pity than an old man like you it’s still neck deep in a supposedly young man’s game, spending 24hrs a day blatantly displaying dangerous stupidity all over Nairaland. Do you not have a wife & family to feed or are all your kids out on the streets of Lagos??

I really feel for you my man. You clearly have no life outside this forum. That’s sad. Real sad 😞

Are you done ranting?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Amunethseranu(f): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2023
Proudpolygamist:
I wonder why ibos can't take half the heat giving to other's.
We don't need these kind of people at the helm of affairs for any reason whatsoever
but when u beg for money u will want them to give u money for iftar ba? Stop hate blind human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Telekinetic: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:

Are you done ranting?
Only if you’re done being dangerously stupid 🙄

1 Like

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by helinues: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Telekinetic:

Only if you’re done being dangerously stupid 🙄

Toh toh toh

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Afamed: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:

Toh toh toh

grin

These children go wail tire today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by haffaze777(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:

Bro no dey reverse now.. you know say na anywhere wey trouble dey online I dey like show face. I be sugar boy remember

grin

Badt boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by 9japride(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
The best way to enjoy your stay in nairaland is to ignore comments made by those hateful things. This is because, they intentionally sound stupid to annoy someone. A society is incomplete without the presence of f@@ls.
My advice to anyone is to read replies or comments of other monikers but skip those made by those hateful shallow monikers. It's just like having conversations with motor park miscreants, they can never reason well.
The worst are religious fanatics, who hate on Igbos, that's why I don't have regards for those fanatics. All they do is to add more troubles to the society.
What people should understand is that majority of the hateful post directed to Igbos are borne out of envy.
Go to Abuja or Lagos state, especially on Sundays. Pls check out the tribes that are mostly looking fresh and happy with good clothing and cars; they are mostly the Igbos.
When those miscreants and bitter things sees the beautiful Igbo people, they rush to nairaland to start opening devilish threads just to demoralize the Igbo people.
So guys, just skip any of their comments, that's the best way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by enemybulldozer(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Is helinues tinubu himself for him to insult tribes without being cautioned by biased mods like Mynd44. He does whatever he likes and you get banned correcting him.
What is all this nonsense ,that I can't read my early morning news without seeing helinues and 0monnakoda insult people around.
Nature is watching you seun and ur mods, discrimination is sweet but it destroys one's soul forever.
If you won't do something about helinues and your biased mod ( who will ban me right now ) I will take a drastic measures ...

Peace
seun, if you don't take time this your mod that calls himself Mynd44 will bring your years of hard work down.

I have never seen a biased tribalistic and partial person like Mynd44.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by BOYS2MEN: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
You go mind d mumu mods with the founder of the forum himself....they will all be seeing the insults and yet they won't block them...na me dem go ever sabi block......I no care,if una like make una block una father wey no b me....it would only decongest d traffick.....
I never see tribalised sort of forum b diz...and when u try to correct them they would either block you or still find way block dia papa wey no b me
Amunethseranu:
Is helinues tinubu himself for him to insult tribes without being cautioned by biased mods like Mynd44. He does whatever he likes and you get banned correcting him.
What is all this nonsense ,that I can't read my early morning news without seeing helinues and 0monnakoda insult people around.
Nature is watching you seun and ur mods, discrimination is sweet but it destroys one's soul forever.
If you won't do something about helinues and your biased mod ( who will ban me right now ) I will take a drastic measures ...

Peace

1 Like

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by waledeji(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:

Wait for a minute . You know I am just coming across this moniker in my life for the first time. Meaning, I knew nothing about the existence of the person behind it.

The real question is, how many years have you been worried about me without myself being aware?
Don't you know he is that canceller guy, he is pained that he doesn't have cancelling power again 😀😀😀

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by waledeji(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Helinues air ,water and sand are watching u and know wat is good for u .
Karma is watching u
Former Canceller how far cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by GeneralPula: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Proudpolygamist:
I wonder why ibos can't take half the heat giving to other's.
We don't need these kind of people at the helm of affairs for any reason whatsoever
It’s because of their Ego & hypocrisy..

The Gbas-Gbos dey pain them gan. They have no other strategy than to form victim..

We sabi their scope well. We’ve been told they’re gonna insult us for 8years and we’ll match them insults for insults..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Afamed: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
waledeji:

He is retired Mr Canceler

grin sad shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by GeneralPula: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
enemybulldozer:
seun, if you don't take time this your mod that calls himself Mynd44 will bring your years of hard work down.

I have never seen a biased tribalistic and partial person like Mynd44.
You’re a liar just like Pandora the acute failure..

Biased, tribalistic and partial people, nah them full your region..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Amunethseranu(f): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
waledeji:
I am not whom u seek
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by dubra: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
This is pure truth, if any igbo man rights they will delete it but once is against igbo they'll even push it to the front page, seun is not truthful with his order, he has positioned this place as an anti igbos blog
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by ijeawele23635: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
continue ur hate . Ur popularity on spreading hate will still be ur popularity on being humiliated for everyone to see , forces of nature will never fail mecontinue ur hate . Ur popularity on spreading hate will still be ur popularity on being humiliated for everyone to see , forces of nature will never fail me...
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:

No, na yours I dey use.

grin
grin grin grin
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by enemybulldozer(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

You’re a liar just like Pandora the acute failure..

Biased, tribalistic and partial people, nah them full your region..
The big man you're calling a liar acute failure came out clean in this past election more than tinubu your principal.

Obi's identity and everything about him clean and known to all. But such can't be said about tinubu.

Secondly, how can you say that my region is full of biased, trabalistic and partial people, when we dont have people like mc oluomo and ffk in our region.
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by BaddestQueen(f): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
helinues has been fixed
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by KingOfPeaceJoy: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Me i be guest on Nairaland for yearssss but because of one bias Mod who banned my husband today to please Helinues who finds joy to insult, intimidate, irritate and toxicate this forum with his tribalistic comments, I don register today today in order to confirm say "Helinues" is a very tribalistic homosapien who has to be cautioned.

*Modified: I don dey go back to my Guest room.
I like dey read comments.
I love all of you; however I dislike reading Helinues' comments.

Bye Bye

Amunethseranu:

Peace

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Amunethseranu(f): 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
KingOfPeaceJoy:
Me i be guest on Nairaland for yearssss but because of one bias Mod who banned my husband today to please Helinues who finds joy to insult, intimidate, irritate and toxicate this forum with his tribalistic comments, I don register today today in order to confirm say "Helinues" is a very tribalistic homosapien who has to be cautioned.

*Modified: I don dey go back to my Guest room.
I like dey read comments.
I love all of you; however I dislike reading Helinues' comments.

Bye Bye

he is same as Myn.d44 . By Monday I will decide to vacate nairaland especially that Politics section forever.
Karma will reward him and anyone who pollutes here with hate against humanity .

1 Like

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Amunethseranu(f): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
BaddestQueen:
helinues has been fixed
Lies no one fixes an mod , he is one of the mods .
I don't know hate pollutes our soul to hate wat isn't to be hated until I saw helinues comments.

Imagine how happy I am when seun said he wants to stop tribalists only to wake up to helinues cursing a tribe .
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by BaddestQueen(f): 5:23am On Apr 02, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Lies no one fixes an mod , he is one of the mods .
I don't know hate pollutes our soul to hate wat isn't to be hated until I saw helinues comments.

Imagine how happy I am when seun said he wants to stop tribalists only to wake up to helinues cursing a tribe .
if helinues is a mod then I'm the Alafin of Oyo

2 Likes

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 5:26am On Apr 02, 2023
Amunethseranu:

Peace

if you dont like what he writes,then dont click it....
problem solved....next....!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Telling Obi To Wait For 2027, Smart Adeyemi Is Now Crying Over Injustice / Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges / Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.