Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,235 members, 7,936,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:49 PM

Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos (2335 Views)

China Has Tribalism, But You Cannot Discriminate Against Them In China / Seun Has Banned The Use Of Thïefnubu But Allows Obidient / Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by LEGALSER: 5:44am On Apr 02, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Is helinues tinubu himself for him to insult tribes without being cautioned by biased mods like Mynd44. He does whatever he likes and you get banned correcting him.
What is all this nonsense ,that I can't read my early morning news without seeing helinues and 0monnakoda insult people around.
Nature is watching you seun and ur mods, discrimination is sweet but it destroys one's soul forever.
If you won't do something about helinues and your biased mod ( who will ban me right now ) I will take a drastic measures ...

Peace

Whether they like it or not. Peter Obi will be sworn in 2023 and not Tinubu. Peter Obi will win in court.
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Pwettylinda(f): 5:48am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:

You are just a liar. I have not been online for the past 3 days yet you claimed you wake up daily to read my comments threatening the Igbo's.

Where are the threats?

You no go stop this your phoolishness before it destroys your brain
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by helinues: 6:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Una never reach

Lol

1 Like

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by BaddestQueen(f): 6:11am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:
Una never reach

Lol
helinues why are you sending me DMs
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by helinues: 6:12am On Apr 02, 2023
BaddestQueen:
helinues why are you sending me DMs

Amadioha should punish me if I ever send you pm but if na lie you dey lie, Amadioha must comot your that your yeye eyes

1 Like

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by BaddestQueen(f): 6:14am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:

Amadioha should punish me if I ever send you pm but if na lie you dey lie, Amadioha must comot your that your yeye eyes
stop telling lies on me
you said you love me
you'll toast me privately and troll me publicly 😒😒
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by helinues: 6:15am On Apr 02, 2023
BaddestQueen:
stop telling lies on me
you said you love me
you'll toast me privately and troll me publicly 😒😒

You are sounding stupid on this forum..

Should Incase you are not aware, that's a reminder

1 Like

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by BaddestQueen(f): 6:16am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:

you don't love me helinues 🙄
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by SisterAnn(f): 6:22am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:

I wouldn't claim to be Reno cos he his the tormentor, but tbh, it dey totori my belle say I dey give inconsequential people restless nights.

Proud of that actually
Write in Yoruba next time, we will use Google translate.

Beware of Gbegile boys.

'nuff said.
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by SisterAnn(f): 6:24am On Apr 02, 2023
haffaze777:

Badt boy
See promotion grin
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by SisterAnn(f): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2023
9japride:
The best way to enjoy your stay in nairaland is to ignore comments made by those hateful things. This is because, they intentionally sound stupid to annoy someone. A society is incomplete without the presence of f@@ls.
My advice to anyone is to read replies or comments of other monikers but skip those made by those hateful shallow monikers. It's just like having conversations with motor park miscreants, they can never reason well.
The worst are religious fanatics, who hate on Igbos, that's why I don't have regards for those fanatics. All they do is to add more troubles to the society.
What people should understand is that majority of the hateful post directed to Igbos are borne out of envy.
Go to Abuja or Lagos state, especially on Sundays. Pls check out the tribes that are mostly looking fresh and happy with good clothing and cars; they are mostly the Igbos.
When those miscreants and bitter things sees the beautiful Igbo people, they rush to nairaland to start opening devilish threads just to demoralize the Igbo people.
So guys, just skip any of their comments, that's the best way to go.
This is what I do 90% of the time. I skip their balderdash many times. I hardly open the threads they create.

1 Like

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by SisterAnn(f): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2023
waledeji:
Former Canceller how far cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahaha 😄😀
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by SisterAnn(f): 6:32am On Apr 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

It’s because of their Ego & hypocrisy..

The Gbas-Gbos dey pain them gan. They have no other strategy than to form victim..

We sabi their scope well. We’ve been told they’re gonna insult us for 8years and we’ll match them insults for insults..
Hahahaha grin
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by 9japride(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2023
SisterAnn:
This is what I do 90% of the time. I skip their balderdash many times. I hardly open the threads they create.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's good for ones mental health. I do it constantly, it seems there is a vitamin connected to tribalism/bigotry we don't know? It's quite unfortunate, those guys have been consistent for many years in their bitterness. I wonder how they practice their individual religions and pretend to be good people?

1 Like

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Amunethseranu(f): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

if you dont like what he writes,then dont click it....
problem solved....next....!!
others will create a news trying to access it will see me having to contend with helinues's hate .
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Amunethseranu(f): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2023
LEGALSER:

Whether they like it or not. Peter Obi will be sworn in 2023 and not Tinubu. Peter Obi will win in court.
... No matter wat we masses shudnt hate ourselves but the politicians stealing us dry.
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Amunethseranu(f): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:

You shud be advocate of love than hate. A lady says she loves u but u turn a deaf eye to go and hate tribes . Are you normal at all.
You shud meet with her and have a hot romance with her than this foolishness u display here.
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Occurstaem(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Helinues must surely be living rent-free in some 🐖 heads all the time that even made them to include his moniker on the headline.

Na man you be.
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by wahalawahala: 11:44pm On May 01, 2023
9japride:
The best way to enjoy your stay in nairaland is to ignore comments made by those hateful things.
but when u see nasty comments made by ur fellow Igbos.. u go stretch leg ,laugh and do little jubilation dance😂... the kind hypocrisy wey dey una body na inbuilt frm birth😒

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by 9japride(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2023
wahalawahala:
but when u see nasty comments made by ur fellow Igbos.. u go stretch leg ,laugh and do little jubilation dance😂... the kind hypocrisy wey dey una body na inbuilt frm birth😒
[color=#006600][/color]

You guys are funny, you all keep opening thread day after day to troll the Igbos. When some Igbo guys respond you all start crying 😭. Why must Igbo be the topic for nairaland? It seems nairaland can't survive without Igbo matter? Live and let's live.
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by Afamed: 2:20pm On May 03, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Is helinues tinubu himself for him to insult tribes without being cautioned by biased mods like Mynd44. He does whatever he likes and you get banned correcting him.
What is all this nonsense ,that I can't read my early morning news without seeing helinues and 0monnakoda insult people around.
Nature is watching you seun and ur mods, discrimination is sweet but it destroys one's soul forever.
If you won't do something about helinues and your biased mod ( who will ban me right now ) I will take a drastic measures ...

Peace

Seun will not fall for your victim mentality.

Wake up Achalugo, this kind of tactics do not work again

Your divide and rule mentality has expired
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by helinues: 2:22pm On May 03, 2023
Afamed:

Seun will not fall for your victim mentality.

Wake up Achalugo, this kind of tactics do not work again

Your divide and rule mentality has expired

The guy that has forgotten anything related to cancellation on this forum. We have shown him and his colleagues pepper. More dose awaits them

1 Like

Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by wahalawahala: 2:26pm On May 03, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You guys are funny, you all keep opening thread day after day to troll the Igbos. When some Igbo guys respond you all start crying 😭. Why must Igbo be the topic for nairaland? It seems nairaland can't survive without Igbo matter? Live and let's live.
usual victim mentality tantrums frm another delusional being from the Delusional republic of Biafrra... Show me one thread created to troll Igbos , I go show u 50 created by Igbos to insult others
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by 9japride(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2023
wahalawahala:
usual victim mentality tantrums frm another delusional being from the Delusional republic of Biafrra... Show me one thread created to troll Igbos , I go show u 50 created by Igbos to insult others
[color=#006600][/color]

I am not ready for trolling games.
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by wahalawahala: 5:06pm On May 03, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am not ready for trolling games.
what trolling games dunce?
Re: Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos by 9japride(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
what trolling games dunce?
[color=#006600][/color]

Oga chill. Politicians no send us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri / What If We Never Restructure Nigeria / Boko Haram: One Year After, Can It Happen Again?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.