Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,974 members, 7,936,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:27 AM

I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai (36600 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2023
Ubanz:
There are more christians in Hausa speaking land than Muslims

Funny how people sit and believe dumb statements like this. grin
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by brutal1(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Okay I want to die as a crack son.
HNICEARTH:

Opinion of a son of a crack daddy. Yes daddy, you can now die as a crack son
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by HNICEARTH: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
brutal1:
Okay I want to die as a crack son.

Yes daddy, go ahead and die crack son

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by brutal1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
You are actually a pedigree fool, you and your candidate Peter Obi
HNICEARTH:

Yes daddy, go ahead and die crack son
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Domino4: 6:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Do am asap
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by nnamdi640: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Sorry to shock you. His political career nos dead .

In the southwest there are some Muslims that voted for him. Same thing in the north . But with this leaked tape...... He messed things up.
Abeg, stop deceiving yourself, the percentage of those Muslims that voted for him is below 2% on both sides and has no effect on his political ambition.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by HNICEARTH: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2023
brutal1:
You are actually a pedigree fool, you and your candidate Peter Obi

Nah! You dont even know how to rumble. Such a pathetic airheaded dimwit. You will rest in the mud you gormless Sour loser. I Spit on your balmy bitter soul. Spineless peasant!

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by brutal1(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2023
Come street one on one, don’t hide behind your keypad. Keep the same energy in person coward, your face will be rearranged grin artificial diastema grin when I’m done with you you won’t be able to pronounce obi again OVI OVI
HNICEARTH:

Nah! You dont even know how to rumble. Such a pathetic airheaded dimwit. You will rest in the mud you gormless Sour loser. I Spit on your balmy bitter soul. Spineless peasant!
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by HNICEARTH: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2023
brutal1:
Come street one on one, don’t hide behind your keypad. Keep the same energy in person coward, your face will be rearranged grin artificial diastema grin when I’m done with you you won’t be able to pronounce obi again OVI OVI

Come street! Come street!
Such a clownish take.
Get a job, get busy and leave the streets coz it's cold out there. Put in effort and win in real life. I don pass street life, if nah there you dey, toh Allah ya taimaka maka yaro. Rest in the mud peasant

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Father254: 6:19am On Apr 06, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1642455200089645056

Please have you been able to translate mathematics in Hausa language?
But you have the time to translate Obi fake voice note in Hausa.

Your plans will fail . The matter is already in court.

That stolen presidential mandate must be restored.

A country full of mad people.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by wediehere1: 7:34am On Aug 18
SLAP44:
Are these people not ashamed yet? grin

All your attempts to drag Peter Obi into any kind of disrepute always misfires terribly. Peter Obi is still the cleanest politician in Nigeria and loved by all.

That's why every dirty politician like Hell Ruffai, the old druggie/certificate thief and other charlatans are taking turns to attack the impeccable image of Peter Obi. They keep falling yakata like Atiku grin
speak for yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections / Governor Builds Hotel With $3m Paris Club Refund Cash / Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.