Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,110 members, 7,936,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:59 PM

Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State (18352 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / President Buhari Commissions More Projects By Katsina State Government / Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by izubext007: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2023
Project without maintenance culture is useless
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by WantsandMore: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Ucloaded01:
For 10 months, a former Governor in Nigeria openly challenged the Dictatorial ruling party saying:

“if you find any dirt on me, I will stop campaigning”

10 freaking months, no stain, no dirt. All they could get is a doctored phone call.

Peter Obi is indeed a Saint. 👑😁
what about the pandora papers, abi not paying tax in a country you intend to govern doesn't bother you?
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by Billmos: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2023
Tank God atlast gov ortom finally commission a project be it outside his state is a welcome development to d good people of benue state.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by Focusmind: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2023
randymirrors:

This is really bad. How about health wise? Don't they inhale it? Is there anything they do differently or take to preserve their health?

The black sooth problem in PH is terrible. Just put white tissue or cloth inside your nose, you will be shocked by the level of black substance that will comes out. I visit PH regulary. In some areas, one could feel the intense smell of diesel on air. Touch any smooth surface, your hands will turn to black. I usually stay in a guesthouse along Herbert Macaulay street, old GRA. The hotel constantly paints their building because of the black sooth menace.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by Gajagojo: 11:35am On Apr 05, 2023
Sensiblerealist:
Na inn duty nah. Human capital development and economic empowerment are more important though. You people always make Government officials feel like they are doing you favours

What is a school?
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by twilliamx(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2023
MFORC:
So Samuel Ortom of Benue is commissioning project in rivers state. Thank God the failure and his party are shown the exit door.

It is in insult but the man is too dumb to know
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by randymirrors(f): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2023
Focusmind:

The black sooth problem in PH is terrible. Just put white tissue or cloth inside your nose, you will be shocked by the level of black substance that will comes out. I visit PH regulary. In some areas, one could feel the intense smell of diesel on air. Touch any smooth surface, your hands will turn to black. I usually stay in a guesthouse along Herbert Macaulay street, old GRA. The hotel constantly paints their building because of the black sooth menace.

I feel so bad for them. Our Govt is so terrible and backward. It's so sad that the current Govt, not even the incoming one or the other presidential candidates addressed this problem or tell us how they'd tackle it if they get elected. This is really terrible.

Also, the media houses are not giving this issue the publicity it deserves. It's heartbreaking to say the least. I don't know why we pay the least attention to securing lives in this part of the world. Even when ill, people will rather self-medicate than take themselves to the hospital.

Charity they say begins at home. The way we care for ourselves when we are down is a true reflection of how we would care for others in similar situations. Smh.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by Nopretence: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2023
Are u a doctor or u are the doctored of a video,the men voice heard didn't denied but it was taking out of misconception
Ucloaded01:
For 10 months, a former Governor in Nigeria openly challenged the Dictatorial ruling party saying:

10 freaking months, no stain, no dirt. All they could get is a doctored phone call.

Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by ben1daEbiri(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Wasting billions and using building to say infrastructural development.

We need development in,

Job Creation
Agricultural growth by supporting integrated farms
Revitalization and staffing of health centres with free health programs.
Revitalizing local schools with quality cheap to free educational programs.

Wike is doing none of these. Just wasting billions.

Wike is employing 10k people into Rivers State civil service though.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by ezenna191(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Akaegwu:
Kitchen line. Tinubu's toilets in Lagos is far better than this
Tribalism and myopic assessment have blinded your brain. You guys keep crediting Federal Government's projects to Tinubu. Wike has more and better projects than him. Pinpoint Tinubu's achievements while serving as Governor of Lagos State.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by Osanoghodua1: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Obaseki is useless. After suffering a brutal defeat in the presidential election, he rushed to start mending pot holes, the holes are back with a an accelerated frequency. It was just like filling the road with erosion Sand. Opposition tried to construct roads, but he stopped them. PDP rigged state house of assembly election in Edo.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by RosyIsBlessed: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nghoh:
If you want real development invest on more on Human Capacity Development than you do on stones

I disagree.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by Ucloaded01: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nopretence:
Are u a doctor or u are the doctored of a video,the men voice heard didn't denied but it was taking out of misconception

Bush man, your IQ too low Wetin I explain wey you go understand
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by Ucloaded01: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
kelvindj98:

Yes Daddy

Yes druggy.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
ben1daEbiri:

Wike is employing 10k people into Rivers State civil service though.

Is employing, after 8 years of not employing. It is not him employing because it is the next governor that will pay them during his tenure, not Wike.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by Ucloaded01: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
blackpanda:

Pandora Files begs to differ
7.5Billion demand from Obiano begs to differ
Evading tax through shell companies begs to differ
Lies upon lies of fictitious achievements begs to differ
Failure to file tax returns in UK begs to differ
Declaring religious war in Nigeria begs to differ

You can choose to live in delusions. The rest of us have moved on

Just dey cap nonsense that never existed. Go and wash shame from your face, b4 I forget where's druggy? I heard he can no longer control saliva dripping off his mouth.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by miceroms: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
I am not sure black is a good paint for schools though.
Despite Wike’s avowed statement of being a ‘performer’, the economic indices of Rivers state is nothing to write about.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by tsdarkside(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
he is a south southerner....he doesnt make noise unless you piss him off....
quietly doing his own thing....
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by chipet67(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ucloaded01:

PO is not a saint. If he is, he would have bred saints.
You guys are just attacking anyone blindly
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by YoshihideSuga: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Focusmind:

The soot still up till now? shocked

That's a huge market for coptic obstructive pulmonary diseases drugs. Big market man!
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by HeroicMeastro: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
KINGS100:
Calling for a religious war in a private conversation, When APC publicity call it "Jihad" meaning (Religious War in Arabic) But your ignorance won't see this. If you are a Christian, You are a perfect example of what Muslims call foolish kafar.

Do you have any proof where APC or any candidate mentioned a jihad in a build up to 2023?
If you do, proof it.
And from my checking, there is nothing like 'kafar' so I don't even know what you mean by that.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by tonicyril: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ucloaded01:

So what should we do with this??

We have heard, goan collect Ur mandate grin
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by Cromagnon: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nghoh:
If you want real development invest on more on Human Capacity Development than you do on stones
Abeg may we hia word
Better leave all these oyinbo propaganda
1. Where all the human capital wan work? See how the little ones trained now have expensive taste they cannot afford is causing instability
2. Let private invest in human capital, govt will just loot the money
3. Human capital does not have to be formal education. It's not about how much is spent but what it is spent on
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by victorDanladi: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ucloaded01:

ABEG shift OBI's real party PDP used 16 years looking for something to nail TINUBU but couldn't and faced similar thing even within his party and your OBI face a years of tribulation you are masturbating...you can overhype anything! Ha ba!
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by ProfetofDoom: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Akaegwu:
Kitchen line. Tinubu's toilets in Lagos is far better than this
Must you always show your stupidity all the time in the Internet space, grow up.

As a Profetofdoom that I am, I ProfeSY into your life to leave urchinsm, tribalism and ethnic jingoism and become useful to your parents.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by Ucloaded01: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
victorDanladi:

ABEG shift OBI's real party PDP used 16 years looking for something to nail TINUBU but couldn't and faced similar thing even within his party and your OBI face a years of tribulation you are masturbating...you can overhype anything! Ha ba!

Go take your drugs.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by erico2k2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Wasting billions and using building to say infrastructural development.

We need development in,

Job Creation
Agricultural growth by supporting integrated farms
Revitalization and staffing of health centres with free health programs.
Revitalizing local schools with quality cheap to free educational programs.

Wike is doing none of these. Just wasting billions.
What state are you from please?
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by Bigfish121(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
At this age,we are commissioning secondary schools
God will help us.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State by Melagros(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
OneCandleAway:

That's what Bill Gates told Buhari.
Abi? Una no go kill me here grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: NLC, TUC Issue May 31 Deadline For Nationwide Strike / NAF Acquires 2 New Attack Helicopters (Photos) / Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.