Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,990 members, 7,936,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:13 AM

Atiku To Storm Court With Original Result Sheets — PDP Chieftain Reveals! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Storm Court With Original Result Sheets — PDP Chieftain Reveals! (129 Views)

Voters Protest In Enugu As Inec Commissioner Replaces Original Result Sheets / How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku To Storm Court With Original Result Sheets — PDP Chieftain Reveals! by Ratello: 3:12am On Apr 10, 2023
Atiku To Storm Court With Original Result Sheets — PDP Chieftain Reveals

Atiku Abubakar, will be presenting all the original result sheets at the Court of Appeal. By Jake Clifford On Apr 9, 2023 0 Share

A member of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Emma IK Umeh, has revealed that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, will be presenting all the original result sheets at the Court of Appeal. According to Umeh, some of the documents he saw are mind-blowing, adding that he can’t wait for the election tribunal case to commence. The documents the PDP and Atiku are presenting to the court of appeal, according to Umeh, are not child’s play. He made this statement on his official Twitter account, which Ejes Gist News was able to access. Read his tweets below: “The document the PDP and Atiku are presenting at the court of Appeal is no child’s play. They have all the original result sheet. Some of the document I saw is mind-blowing. I can’t wait for the election tribunal case to start.”

The document the PDP and Atiku are presenting at the court of Appeal is no child's play. They have all the original result sheet. Some of the document I saw is mind-blowing. I can't wait for the election tribunal case to start. pic.twitter.com/QQVzwHCzCI — Emma ik Umeh (Tcee )🇳🇬 (@emmaikumeh) April 9, 2023

Ejes Gist News had previously reported that Atiku Abubakar who was dissatisfied with the process, had filed a lawsuit to challenge the results in court.

© 2023 - Ejes Gist Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Read more at: https://ejesgist.ng/atiku-to-storm-court-with-original-result-sheets-pdp-chieftain-reveals/

Interesting times ahead!

(1) (Reply)

APC Asks Tribunal To Dismiss Peter Obi And Labour Party’s Petition / Ogunsan Bags African Award, Dedicates To Leader Of Leaders / Edo Education Week: We’re Grooming Our Children For A Knowledge-based Economy –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.