Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) (52442 Views)

Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea / 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm / KLM Airline Reveals V-shaped Aircraft Design Where Passengers Sit In The Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Cabin pressure makes me partially lose my hearing abilities when I travel.

There are trips that air turbulence makes everyone to cover their faces and begin to pray for forgiveness.

Then there's a human being who genuinely believes that he can make it up there outside the airplane. Wow 😳
He was probably ignorant of the high altitude conditions and was misled by those ill informed youths promoting japa as fastest route to beat laziness and life rigour of competition

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by spiralwedge(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Odin13:
Apc government don Dey make Nigerians think and believe stupidity

Even if he no reach in physical.. make dem bury am for there .. and let his spirit roam free in UK..

In some part of Nigeria .. even the dead don’t rest well.. talk more of resting in peace

Rip to the dead.

Nigeria is hell.. why physical hell.. more to the poor.

This clearly explains why Obi supporters are who they are.

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by 2xcva6q: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Free!!

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by highchief1: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

There are trips that air turbulence makes everyone to cover their faces and begin to pray for forgiveness.

Then there's a human being who genuinely believes that he can make it up there outside the airplane. Wow 😳
like me I no understand.
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by backtovillage: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Aside that, there is no oxygen at that altitude

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by highchief1: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
Is this stowaway thing a joke? Do people think they can actually hang on a plane and get to their destination?
Have they seen anyone who did it and succeeded?
You can't even hang on a bus interstate, let alone a plane.
lol and when they arrive the airport?how do they come out without proper documents.me no understand.

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by wiseone28: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mabizeka:
Not everything should be used for joke. This involved a human like you that was trying to escape poverty and you are here laughing. No one created himself.
Why not take the same route since you are too serious?
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by wiseone28: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
ednut1:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel-well_stowaway#List_of_wheel-well_stowaways a few survived. Check the link they have a list of all stowaways . Nigerians are there. There is one popular one from South Africa to uk. They were two. One died and his body fell off the plane as it was about to land in uk .The survivor got asylum
As developed as South Africa them still do stowaway 😯

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
He died trying cry

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Uyaiincomparabl is a gambler and approaching 40 without a husband... 😂

...................................................................................

@topic

Just imagine the risk some people take just because they want to leave the shithole called Nigeria, it's really unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Mabizeka: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

GAYBRIEL.

2 Likes

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by RaptorX: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Japa gone wrong.
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by onuman: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrLeiZmO6Nd/

RIP.
After the ruling party turned Nigeria to become the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD and one of the most terrorised countries on earth within 8 years, who expects Nigerians to not take the do-or-die risk to escape from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by donbenie(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
Is this stowaway thing a joke? Do people think they can actually hang on a plane and get to their destination?
Have they seen anyone who did it and succeeded?
You can't even hang on a bus interstate, let alone a plane.
The are not hanging on a plane..😂
They hide in the wheel compartment, outside the pressurized and air-conditioned,habitable areas..

3 Likes

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by qtx(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
High risk Taker
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Mabizeka: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
wiseone28:
Why not take the same route since you are too serious?
Shut up. Did I supported what he did?

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
During Jonathan Yaradua Obasanjo Was there anything like Stoaway?
God Punish APC, Buhari and Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by brain54(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Few people do actually make it through…

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by ednut1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mabizeka:
Not everything should be used for joke. This involved a human like you that was trying to escape poverty and you are here laughing. No one created himself.
is nigeria the poorest country Will you see a northerner try this even tho they are poorer. Any one who is stupid to try this anything wey hin eyes see. I have no sympathy
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by CaptainFM1: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
Info about the identity of the stowaway?
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Odin13: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
spiralwedge:

This clearly explains why Obi supporters are who they are.

Everyone is now Obi supporter… Apc Yoruba … must start teaching their supporters how to be like sassy druggie

… like the need some brains.. and freedom from Obi’s torment..

Eveything and everyone now looks like Obi to
Them

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by JuanDeDios: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
ednut1:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel-well_stowaway#List_of_wheel-well_stowaways a few survived. Check the link they have a list of all stowaways . Nigerians are there. There is one popular one from South Africa to uk. They were two. One died and his body fell off the plane as it was about to land in uk .The survivor got asylum
I just read the Wiki article. Interesting stuff. The one that really broke my heart is the guy who survived and was then deported. After all that wahala. As NL boys say, this life no balance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Solsix(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
yinkus6750:
Security lapses at the airport.
No routine checks on aircraft before departure.
Everything goes wrong in our system.
A panel ought to be set up, and action taken against those found culpable
Maybe one the staff may be in the know, how can someone just pass all the checks and find himself in that place without being noticed??

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by casualobserver: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

the bottom line is there is not enough breathable air above 20,000 ft. Commercial planes travel at an average of 30-35,000ft where there is not enough oxygen in the air at that elevation. It is for a similar reason that it is difficult to climb mountains like Kilimanjaro that are not even as high. It is also the reason all planes have oxygen masks. To combat this, the cabin of airliners are pressurized so that there is more oxygen per unit volume of air but that pressurization does not extend to the wheel well or baggage area. in addition to this the temperature at that level is between -41 and -51 degrees celcius, therefore if you smuggle yourself into an aircraft's wheel well, you are effectively smuggling yourself into your coffin.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Mabizeka: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
ednut1:
is nigeria the poorest country Will you see a northerner try this even tho they are poorer. Any one who is stupid to try this anything wey hin eyes see. I have no sympathy
I understand but since he is dead we don't have to laugh at him.

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by EmiDon11: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mabizeka:
Shut up. Did I supported what he did?
i support ur english sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Zane2point4(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

I tot i was the only one,once the jet is ascending into the skies, i partially loose my hearing

2 Likes

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Mabizeka: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
EmiDon11:
i support ur english sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stale.
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Selfmotivated: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World's Most Powerful Passports. / Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning / Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.