Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) (52443 Views)

Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea / 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm / KLM Airline Reveals V-shaped Aircraft Design Where Passengers Sit In The Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by deepwater(f): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Cabin pressure makes me partially lose my hearing abilities when I travel.

There are trips that air turbulence makes everyone to cover their faces and begin to pray for forgiveness.

Then there's a human being who genuinely believes that he can make it up there outside the airplane. Wow 😳

Sorry that is not cabin pressure!

What u are experiencing on the flight is change in altitude, The air pressure outside of your body changes as altitude changes. This creates a difference in pressure on the two sides of the eardrum. This process is a complete phenomenon from cabin pressure.

Before u quote kindly ensure to be properly educated on the subject matters you would chose to discuss. Not everything is APC PDP LP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by alobright17(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Odin13:
Apc government don Dey make Nigerians think and believe stupidity

Even if he no reach in physical.. make dem bury am for there .. and let his spirit roam free in UK..

In some part of Nigeria .. even the dead don’t rest well.. talk more of resting in peace

Rip to the dead.

Nigeria is hell.. why physical hell.. more to the poor.
Yes the APC government is the reason why you're stupid with this your trash.
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by ednut1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

During Jonathan
Yaradua
Obasanjo
Was there anything like Stoaway?

God Punish APC, Buhari and Tinubu.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel-well_stowaway#List_of_wheel-well_stowaways Check the full list here. More people tried it under obasanjo and GEJ . All of them died except that benin boy

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by EmiDon11: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mabizeka:
Stale.
Okay Sir!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by RaptorX: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
ednut1:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel-well_stowaway#List_of_wheel-well_stowaways a few survived. Check the link they have a list of all stowaways . Nigerians are there. There is one popular one from South Africa to uk. They were two. One died and his body fell off the plane as it was about to land in uk .The survivor got asylum
Damn never knew the chances of survival is like 2%

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by N3TRAL: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
deepwater:

Sorry that is not cabin pressure!

What u are experiencing on the flight is change in altitude, The air pressure outside of your body changes as altitude changes. This creates a difference in pressure on the two sides of the eardrum. This process is a complete phenomenon from cabin pressure.

Before u quote kindly ensure to be properly educated on the subject matters you would chose to discuss. Not everything is APC PDP LP

Thank you for explaining 💜

I'm not science oriented so it's hard for me. I'll correct myself.

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Enskynelson(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Cabin pressure makes me partially lose my hearing abilities when I travel.

There are trips that air turbulence makes everyone to cover their faces and begin to pray for forgiveness.

Then there's a human being who genuinely believes that he can make it up there outside the airplane. Wow 😳
He saw that slimmest chance of making it there alive in an unknown destination as greater than living here in Nigeria. That is how hopeless he felt as a Nigerian.
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by ednut1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
wiseone28:
As developed as South Africa them still do stowaway 😯
the wealth of South Africa is in the hands of white. Many blacks there are experiencing unemployment and hardship

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by RaptorX: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
I remember the young boy that wanted to japa to America by stowaway only to find himself in Benin City Airport
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by warlordd(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Desperation to travel abroad notwithstanding, some people take hair-raising risks! God rest his soul tho.
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by ednut1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Info about the identity of the stowaway?
if he has no identification on him. He will be tagged unidentified male
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Originalsly: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Why not? ....inside the plane is cold with AC .... but outside is warm .... and what would you expect when the plane be flying closer to the sun? Hmmmm.... not everybody collected common sense. Wow grin
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
yinkus6750:
Security lapses at the airport.
No routine checks on aircraft before departure.
Everything goes wrong in our system.
A panel ought to be set up, and action taken against those found culpable

Even with the best checks a very desperate person can still find a way to sneak into the wheel bay of a large aircraft
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Sanchez01: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Cabin pressure Change in altitude makes me partially lose my hearing abilities when I travel.
Thought I was the only one this happens to.
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by thisisit: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
BLOOD IS ON BUHARI AND ALL APC MEMBERS!!

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by HilcomTech(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Cabin pressure Change in altitude makes me partially lose my hearing abilities when I travel.

They do it out of ignorance.
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by wiseone28: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
ednut1:
the wealth of South Africa is in the hands of white. Many blacks there are experiencing unemployment and hardship
But it is better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by illuminutty: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
That was suicidal.

Sometimes on international flights, I check the monitor in front of me and I see outside temperature -54 degrees. How would a human being think he would survive such a freezing temperature?

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by lola545: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
GET LATEST MUSIC, MOVIES AND NEWS @ D.M.N.A.I.J.A.C.O.M

Putin Visits Occupied Ukraine

AI anxiety: The Workers Who Fear Losing Their Jobs To Artificial Intelligence

Elon Musk Reveals US Intel Agencies Had 'Full Access' To Private Twitter DMs, Discloses New Encryption Feature

G7 Ministers Pledge To Intensify Russia Sanctions, Slam China

Fight­ing For ‘The Rights Of Our Peo­ple’ Su­dan’s RSF Says, Over 200 Displaced
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by eepeepook: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Not a new story nor a deterrent for others.

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sad,rest in peace to him/ her
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sad,rest in peace to him/ her...Should be a he sha
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
After voting for Tulumbu he want to japa.. wait and enjoying the old clown u voted u say no
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by DSC7: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rip young lad.....

May Apc, Buhari and Tinubu never happen to Nigeria again!!!

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by luluosas(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
He would have remained in Nigeria to stay alive. At least, he would have survived the APC suicide operations in governance in Nigeria. It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by addexx: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Probably watched Too much cartoons.
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by ejimatic: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

. The higher yiu go up ,the more away a stow away is from oxygen.Death is the result especially if the distance is far.
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by AfonjaPriest: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
He is dead and nobody knows who he is.
What a double tragedy!
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by PopQueenAgency: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na Iyaebethegreat be dat.
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by Emmanuel909090: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
This is crazy
Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by IMASTEX: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
Felabrity:
Condolences, he was running away from Bulaba regime

Na lack of oxygen kîll am
It can only be a man that have lost hope seeing the reality on ground. It's a shame that people are willing to risk all to leave the country. It shows a collapsed system. Yet some myopic fellows whose life worth have been reduced to #500 are still singing praises for politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) by infogeneral: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
I think it's more of ignorance than desperation. Some people want to practice what they see in the movies, forgetting that fiction is different from reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World's Most Powerful Passports. / Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning / Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.