Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1462 Views)

/ I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Fryx: 4:36am On Apr 21, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by yrhuhfy113: 4:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Fryx:
Although some guys may think it’s a good thing, but I think otherwise.

For some reasons, when a woman sees me, the only thing that comes to their mind is “sex”

I don’t know if it’s how I am built, or my attitudes, but the impression has always been there. They will make sex-provoking comments and some can go extra lengths to initiate physical touch.

But apart from that, they do develop likeness towards me too. Alarmingly at an easy rate.

While it is good since I don’t have to struggle for a woman, the problem lies in the fact that I can’t build a serious relationship with a descent lady.

I have met a few descent lady which I would have love to engage in a serious relationship. But they are very scared of committing to me.

I am an introvert and prefer keeping few people that I find meaningful, but it’s not easy doing that with a lady. They are always skeptical. And if I mistakenly get jovial with another lady, that’s the end. They will lose their trust in me and police me till.....

Although, I have had very few cases (two previously, and I am currently on another)

The First Lady I met was like a friend to me, unknown to me, she has been catching feelings and once she see that I am getting serious with another girl blocks me without warning.

The other girl I am getting serious with was sooo skeptical and afraid that I immediately call off the relationship and propose we become friends instead (I was immature then). We are good friends till now, but her skepticism still remains.

So recently, I met another lady that I am beginning to like. But once she also saw me receive a call from another lady (my current friend), she had also starts giving the impression that she believes I am a womanizer.

But honestly, I am tired of the whole prototype and I don't think I want to start convincing her that sex or woman is the last thing on my mind on any normal day.

Like, I must not speak with another lady. Just them, and them alone.

I am tired oh. If only they know self that my body count is only one.

I hate unnecessary frictions, and hates to deal with women's drama.

My worry is that it will be hard for me to have a meaningful relationship.

Although, the girl that I am currently with loves me deeply. But with her stereotype of me, the only way we can ever settle together is if she gets pregnant for me. But then, I should expect an ongoing battle of “don't keep female friends”

I don't like stress, I really don't like how women think of me once they see me.

In fact, not women----men too. Like the other day I went for a glucose test and the doctor was suggesting “HIV” test. I just ignored him. And that's the typical impression I get from people.

I wish there is a way to change that.

GO FOR DELIVERANCE....

you may have a SPIRITUAL MARK of LUST on your life... like the SUCCUBUS type....

asides that.... are you sure you don't have sex in the dream, or masturbate or engage in anything that suggests sex....

ALSO IT MAY NOT BE A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM BUT A PSYCHOLOGICAL ONE....

either way YOU NEED HELP
Re: by Fryx: 5:00am On Apr 21, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

GO FOR DELIVERANCE....

you may have a SPIRITUAL MARK of LUST on your life... like the SUCCUBUS type....

asides that.... are you sure you don't have sex in the dream, or masturbate or engage in anything that suggests sex....

ALSO IT MAY NOT BE A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM BUT A PSYCHOLOGICAL ONE....

either way YOU NEED HELP

Spiritual?

I will try to figure that out.

And what do you mean by psychological?
Re: by Rokiat(f): 5:06am On Apr 21, 2023
From your write up along I can see you are not serious and likes to flirt around.

You ain’t ready for a serious relationship yet and women can see right through it.
Re: by Fryx: 5:21am On Apr 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: by Rokiat(f): 5:23am On Apr 21, 2023
Fryx:

True, I am not a guy to follow the rules.

Like, I don’t do things the way others did. So, I just do things that makes me happy.

But that doesn’t mean I want something from the people I talk to. I just like to adore people that loves me.

Problem is I do not have a mom growing up, so I adore people that shows love to me. But that’s just it and nothing more.

Maybe you are right.

I am also still more about my career than about a relationship (Relationship can be sooooo demanding)

Thanks for this. Think I found a solution.

When I am ready, I will modify the way I relate to people.

Yep you know the solution already.

A little advice stop trying to find love and your worth in people.

Learn self love first and foremost it will change your life.

3 Likes

Re: by Fryx: 5:26am On Apr 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: by Rokiat(f): 5:27am On Apr 21, 2023
Fryx:

You’re right.

It’s common among people that have a childhood like mine.

But I’ve learnt that already, and I am learning to put myself first above others. (Not easy)

One step at a time. Be gentle with yourself. Have a good day. smiley

2 Likes

Re: by yrhuhfy113: 6:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Fryx:

Spiritual?

I will try to figure that out.

And what do you mean by psychological?

I knew a guy on campus years back who read 6TH AND 7TH BOOK OF MOSES, ALL ROBERT GREENE BOOKS and DALE CARNEGIE'S BOOKS...
for two years...

it was in 300 level we heard of him, he slept with lecturer's wives, female students, female ADMINS, even had sugar momma proof...

His words and presence had this effect of SURRENDER... like you just want to trust him with your life... las las he started a fellowship and in months had 700+ students(mostly females) then he held a major program on campus for FINANCIAL mastery and over 2000 students attended plus lecturers who gave speeches, He introduced INVESTMENT PROGRAM where everyone easily believed and most of us donated school fees and all we had (some even borrowed huge amounts) as investment in hopes of getting 50% return in 3 months...

HE VANISHED till today, left the country and we never heard of him again.

SO WHAT BOOKS, VIDEOS, ETC HAVE YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF TO..... it can be a MIND POWER you are projecting thoughts and feelings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Ahmed0336(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2023
No vex, post your pictures so we fit advice you accordingly. undecided

1 Like

Re: by Rhozabeth(m): 6:30am On Apr 21, 2023
From what I have read, you are just a confused young man! Some of the things u said contradicts one another. You really need to reappraise yourself, tell yourself the honest truth and adjust accordingly! You are just a womanizer trying to claim that it is the women that come at you. Most nairalanders are too wise to believe everything u just wrote here!
Re: by Fryx: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: by Fryx: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: by Vyzz: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2023
I can understand.

A lady I was toasting told me that I am a Bleep material..

1 Like

Re: by Rhozabeth(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2023
Fryx:

I see how “Wise” most Nairalanders are.

Not everyone are the same. I have one of the rarest personality trait scientifically.

Seek knowledge before judging or “Just believe”
Next time put ur thoughts together properly before posting a thread! Look at the xomments ubare getting. That tells of ur personality that has little or no reputation!
Re: by Fryx: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2023
Re: by DonroxyII: 8:13am On Apr 25, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

I knew a guy on campus years back who read 6TH AND 7TH BOOK OF MOSES, ALL ROBERT GREENE BOOKS and DALE CARNEGIE'S BOOKS...
for two years...

it was in 300 level we heard of him, he slept with lecturer's wives, female students, female ADMINS, even had sugar momma proof...

His words and presence had this effect of SURRENDER... like you just want to trust him with your life... las las he started a fellowship and in months had 700+ students(mostly females) then he held a major program on campus for FINANCIAL mastery and over 2000 students attended plus lecturers who gave speeches, He introduced INVESTMENT PROGRAM where everyone easily believed and most of us donated school fees and all we had (some even borrowed huge amounts) as investment in hopes of getting 50% return in 3 months...

HE VANISHED till today, left the country and we never heard of him again.

SO WHAT BOOKS, VIDEOS, ETC HAVE YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF TO..... it can be a MIND POWER you are projecting thoughts and feelings.
This is True ... What You read has powerful effect on Your Mindsets & You Start Manifesting What You set Your Mindsest About depending on How stronger your minds Fields os all about !

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? / Why Do Almost All The Girls Now Dance/shake Yansh At Home And Upload / Black Men Who Claim To Be Jesus Are Mentally Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.