Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,244 members, 7,947,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (539 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by recklesslove: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2023
Re: . by recklesslove: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2023
Bible scholars pls educate me oh.
Re: . by Ahmading: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2023
Will be waiting on this. Pls give inform answer not opinion .
Re: . by recklesslove: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ahmading:
Will be waiting on this. Pls give inform answer not opinion .
All Christians n Bible scholars don go hide
Re: . by Janosky: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
recklesslove:
According to Jobs 2.1 , it says when God summoned His sons/ messengers , the devil also came? Questions.1
How did the devil get the memo that there was a meeting if he wasn't supposed to attend, remember it was God that summoned?

Question 2
Why did God not reprove him for coming or send him away?

Question 3
Why did God give him special attention by singling him out?

Question 4
Why did God send him on a special mission to a special son (Job) ?
If God didn't treat Satan like an enemy , n if he has access to God like other sons , have Christianity taught us wrongly?

Q1.
Psalms 82:1 & Psalms 89:7
Is Satan unaware that God conducts an Assembly of God's Sons in heaven?

Before his rebellion, was Satan holy to be in the divine Assembly?

Do you understand the meaning of "gatecrasher"?
Please do.

Q2.
Job 1:12 & Job 2:7, Satan did not participate in the Assembly of God's sons.
Apparently, Satan was not interested in the deliberations of the divine Assembly.

Q3.
If you host an Assembly by invitation, would you spot a gatecrasher?
God spotted Satan the gatecrasher right away & questioned him.

Q4.
Satan's hatched a scheme to DECEIVE Eve & was successful.
Hebrews 4:13,Job 1:8 & Job 2:3,God knew Satan plot against Job.
Job 1:9-11, Satan's schemes had failed and Satan noted God's protection on Job.
Job 1:11-12, God did not send but Satan challenged God's Sovereignty and Protective hedge over Job & God allowed Satan to provide proof for the challenge.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: . by LegalWolf: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
My Nemesis and a future thief TenQ

Your attention is needed here. Now that I’m ready for spanking, you’re running like an headless imbe. Remember that it is only today and tomorrow that I have. So come and “spank” me, Mr. Spanker!

Since you won’t write a thread or answer my questions, please let us hear your thoughts on this interesting topic and educate the OP and all of us all.

May the bloooooooooooooooooood cleanse you as you do this.

Thank
Re: . by recklesslove: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
Janosky:

Q1.
Psalms 82:1 & Psalms 89:7
Is Satan unaware that God conducts an Assembly of God's Sons in heaven?

Before his rebellion, was Satan holy to be in the divine Assembly?

Do you understand the meaning of "gatecrasher"?
Please do.

Q2.
Job 1:12 & Job 2:7, Satan did not participate in the Assembly of God's sons.
Apparently, Satan was not interested in the deliberations of the divine Assembly.

Q3.
If you host an Assembly by invitation, would you spot a gatecrasher?
God spotted Satan the gatecrasher right away & questioned him.

Q4.
Satan's hatched a scheme to DECEIVE Eve & was successful.
Hebrews 4:13,Job 1:8 & Job 2:3,God knew Satan plot against Job.
Job 1:9-11, Satan's schemes had failed and Satan noted God's protection on Job.
Job 1:11-12, God did not send but Satan challenged God's Sovereignty and Protective hedge over Job & God allowed Satan to provide proof for the challenge.

Shalom.

Are u saying God's intelligence system of communication is ineffective?
How can u say he didn't participate? How did God now talk to him?
When u spot a gate crasher u rebuke him and IMMEDIATELY send him away, cos he broke the law. This didn't happen.
I'm saying the plan to go after Job was an agreement between God n Job. Yes or no? If it's yes then God n Satan are working together or at least worked together on this one.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
recklesslove:
According to Jobs 2.1 , it says when God summoned His sons/ messengers , the devil also came? ■Questions.1 - How did the devil get the memo that there was a meeting if he wasn't supposed to attend, remember it was God that summoned?

■ Question 2 - Why did God not reprove him for coming or send him away?

■ Question 3 - Why did God give him special attention by singling him out?
■ Question 4 - Why did God send him on a special mission to a special son (Job) ?
■ If God didn't treat Satan like an enemy , n if he has access to God like other sons , have Christianity taught us wrongly?
1. Was it mentioned that the announcement was secretly sent out? undecided

2. From the story told in Job, His presence wasn't necessarily unexpected. undecided

3. Because God can do what God wants to do? undecided

4. Because from the conversation that ensued, clearly, Satan was not a stranger to God and God clearly had work for Satan to do in testing His special son, Job. undecided

5. Indeed! Christianity has taught you wrongly for Satan, though the enemy, is obviously also a plant from God Himself. undecided
Re: . by Janosky: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
recklesslove:

Are u saying God's intelligence system of communication is ineffective?
Oga, look at this matter objectively.
You work in Company A.
Company A Staff attend Weekly Staff meeting every Monday @ 8:00am.
When you resigned from Company A,does it change the Company A Staff meeting time & day?
Satan knew the time and venue for the Assembly even though he is a rebel, the same manner a former staff knows the weekly Staff meeting time.
Satan departed from the Venue after the conversation with Yahweh, before the Assembly began. Job 1:12.

recklesslove:

How can u say he didn't participate? How did God now talk to him?

Job 1:12
Then Yahweh said to Satan, “Behold, all that he has is in your hand, only do not send forth your hand toward him.” So Satan went out from the presence of Yahweh"

God had a convo with Satan alone, not the entire Assembly.
Satan's departure from the Assembly venue before the actual meeting begins.

[quote author=recklesslove post=122842983]
When u spot a gate crasher u rebuke him and IMMEDIATELY send him away, cos he broke the law. This didn't happen.
Isaiah 55:8-9, the ways & thoughts of Yahweh is ALWAYS SUPERIOR to our imperfect human reasoning.
Hebrews 4:13, God knew Satan's devious intentions was about Job & not for the Assembly meeting.

God asked Satan: "Have you considered (paid attention) to my servant Job? Righteous & upright man,God praising Job angered Satan.

recklesslove:

I'm saying the plan to go after Job was an agreement between God n Job. Yes or no? If it's yes then God n Satan are working together or at least worked together on this one.

Job was not aware of the convo between Yahweh &Satan @ Job 1:6-12.

Job's friends argued that Jobs travails were retributions for his sins.
But, unknown to Job,Satan challenged God's Sovereignty, as well as God's Protection and Blessings on Job.
Satan claimed Job would renounce his uprightness and curse God,if Job was deprived of every blessing Job had.
Re: . by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2023
recklesslove:

According to Jobs 2.1 , it says when God summoned His sons/ messengers , the devil also came? Questions.1
How did the devil get the memo that there was a meeting if he wasn't supposed to attend, remember it was God that summoned?
Whenever the sons of God assemble in God's presence all are invited for worship so just as humans also assemble before God. So the way we have those whose worship isn't from the heart same way there are rebellious angels in heaven. When it comes to information that's life saving only those pure in heart have access to it amongst humans while rebellious angels in heaven have to rely on what faithful humans will say about the future of all living creatures. 1Peter 1:12
recklesslove:

Question 2
Why did God not reprove him for coming or send him away?
Satan has been sentenced to death {Genesis 3:15} so what himself and his cohorts awaiting now the day of judgement! Matthew 8:29
recklesslove:

Question 3
Why did God give him special attention by singling him out?
Because he challenged God's unquestionable right to rule over mankind! Genesis 3:4-5
recklesslove:

Question 4
Why did God send him on a special mission to a special son (Job) ?
If God didn't treat Satan like an enemy , n if he has access to God like other sons , have Christianity taught us wrongly?
God only want to prove Satan wrong that those having faith will remain faithful, loyal and honest to the end no matter the situation in which they find themselves! Job 1:8 smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Techobeys: 11:33am On May 01, 2023
recklesslove:
Bible scholars pls educate me oh.

You know you really don’t want to learn anything
Re: . by Dantedasz(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2023
Religious people just never disappoint. Just look at all the Religious gymnastics all over the thread.
None of them are able to dispute the facts in their own book that Satan and God are pals. And that they play games with human lives.

3 Likes

Re: . by Dantedasz(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2023
See them playing Russian roulette with the lives of Job and his family

1 Like

Re: . by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2023
Dantedasz:
See them playing Russian roulette with the lives of Job and his family

According to God's standard Job and his children are dead already so if Satan kills them it's neither plus nor minus to God who never create human to live for a short time and expire! smiley
Re: . by Dantedasz(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

According to God's standard Job and his children are dead already so if Satan kills them it's neither plus nor minus to God who never create human to live for a short time and expire! smiley

The delusion of religion is so deep. So following this your logic and from your own religious book Yahweh/God chose to sacrifice his only begotten son Jesus to save humanity and left his so called arch enemy Satan to continue to roam all over the 🌎 earth tormenting humanity??
Hilarious!!!

Normally I avoid discussing anything with religious people but today is a holiday so I just decided to have a little fun. Happy holidays.
Re: . by Caveatemptor(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2023
Dantedasz:

The delusion of religion is so deep. So following this your logic and from your own religious book Yahweh/God chose to sacrifice his only begotten son Jesus to save humanity and left his so called arch enemy Satan to continue to roam all over the 🌎 earth tormenting humanity??
Hilarious!!!

Normally I avoid discussing anything with religious people but today is a holiday so I just decided to have a little fun. Happy holidays.

grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On May 01, 2023
Dantedasz:
■ The delusion of religion is so deep. So following this your logic and from your own religious book Yahweh/God chose to sacrifice his only begotten son Jesus to save humanity and left his so called arch enemy Satan to continue to roam all over the 🌎 earth tormenting humanity??
Hilarious!!!

1. The book doesn't in fact say any of what you claim there. Seems the entire narrative you have of the religion comes only from the doctrines and traditions from the pulpits of men and not from the book itself. undecided
Re: . by Dantedasz(m): 2:24am On May 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The book doesn't in fact say any of what you claim there. Seems the entire narrative you have of the religion comes only from the doctrines and traditions from the pulpits of men and not from the book itself. undecided

This schizophrenic woman again!
Do you even reason out what you post or you just post to boost your posting records?
Keep chasing likes.
My last response to you!
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 2:30am On May 02, 2023
Dantedasz:
■ This schizophrenic woman again!
1. Sure! You need me to be schizophrenic so you can run around posting your ignorance all over the place without anyone to call you out on it. I understand your kind! undecided
Re: . by Dantedasz(m): 2:39am On May 02, 2023
John 3.16 says it all.

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 2:46am On May 02, 2023
Dantedasz:
John 3.16 says it all.
Stop lying! undecided

Nothing in that verse which you conveniently pulled out of context suggests He sacrificed His Son. Rather what it clearly said He offered to them the option of Eternal Life in His son so that those who join His Son in His Kingdom --- become born-again and hence citizens of the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom ruled by His Son --- shall not perish in the grave but have eternal life in His Kingdom. That is what the conversation in John 3 vs 1 - 21 reveals. undecided
Re: . by Dantedasz(m): 2:46am On May 02, 2023
Here is Satan holding meeting with God.

Re: . by Dantedasz(m): 2:50am On May 02, 2023
Here is Satan tempting the only begotten son.

Re: . by Dantedasz(m): 2:51am On May 02, 2023
I am done here.
Re: . by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20am On May 02, 2023
Dantedasz:

Hilarious!!!

It's needless going through the road you feel is not good for you nah! cheesy

Dantedasz:
I am done here.
I don't think anyone invited you here in the first place so byebye! grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended / My Friend Just Repented. See The Reason Why / We Must Build A National Temple For Traditional Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.