Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,185 members, 7,936,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) (42074 Views)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by adeniyilamlek(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2023
yolada:
あなたの国はめちゃくちゃです。みんなで同棲できないなら別居したら
translation:Your country is a mess. If we can't live together, why don't we separate?
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Christian36: 9:42pm On May 01, 2023
sulakishop:
So igbos must be treated specially everywhere?

I don't understand who made that law!
When you see a foolish comment from a foolish person you will know. Please ask people to explain what the man was saying before you jump into conclusion.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Federalofficia(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2023
Wahala no come plenty like this I think them say na only almajiri norther and yoruba Muslim full Sudan way Igbo man want save, who come be this people
arejibadz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT7noh0VyLw

As seen on twitter, he's speaking igbo and i don't understand igbo, comments on twitter says she abadon the igbo's in sudan

https://twitter.com/HonShield/status/1653014468899622914?t=fousuvtRFdx0GR2hx0N3Ig&s=19
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Mikeman123(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2023
Airpeace, Arthur Eze, Emeka offor etc please rescue our people
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by bionixs: 9:49pm On May 01, 2023
Printerscanner:

You are already not doing well in life, and you will continue like this forever.

Abike Dabiri is not the Minister of Foreign Affairs. The Minister is an Igbo. Maybe he doesn't want to bring back your brothers that are distributing hard drugs in Sudan or what else could your brothers be doing in Sudan? I think the Minister of Foreign Affairs who is in charge of this evacuation does not want to bring drugs traffickers back to Igbo land so that they will not come and worsen the drugs situation in Igbo land which is making Unknown Gun Men kill you all like Christmas chickens
I didn’t read the trash i expect you to reply with

But have it in mind that as those men are stranded, you must be stranded and people will make joke of you.
A wicked corrupt sadist was in power , backing and covering all the shenanigans Tinubu was doing against Nigeria nation and other tribes. Most of you joined senselessly , forgetting that everyone has his time.

Never mind others are counting. Una breakfast dey deep freezer and will be served without microwaving or warming. From bigotry , barefaced broad light suppression , xenophobia, arson against those who share same country with you . He will be out in few weeks, we will then have one person and one direction to face . Una truly no get sense as una dey commit

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by doctorbabs(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2023
So this children of angers too dey Sudan. Wandering every where
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by NwaliE01: 9:58pm On May 01, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I knew something like this will come up later... i know they will say a particular tribe was left behind in Sudan.... and guess what?? it's always the victim criers
Please, can you tell us why Nigerians should be group by state of origin in Sudan and still be transported by same flight to same airport?
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by dominic17: 9:59pm On May 01, 2023
Every sane person knows there was a motive behind basing evacuation on state of origin. People that support evil my evil never depart from them.
PlayerMeji:
Only fools and their cohorts are at liberty to jump to conclusions and believe that Abike Dabiri will airlift every other Nigerian person and leave Igbos in Sudan.

Every other right-thinking person will first think through the narrative and what Abike Dabiri might gain from such actions before forming any opinion.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Kay25(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2023
I don't believe his story I know with the way igbos have bitterness for Apc they can cook anything just to disfigure the govt but where was he when the evacuation was on?it can't be true that they will leave igbos behind na when the ministry of foreign affairs is even headed by an Igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Akungitit: 10:20pm On May 01, 2023
Yes abandon the criminals, they're not Nigerians.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Creeper: 10:21pm On May 01, 2023
Kay25:
I don't believe his story I know with the way igbos have bitterness for Apc they can cook anything just to disfigure the govt but where was he when the evacuation was on?it can't be true that they will leave igbos behind na when the ministry of foreign affairs is even headed by an Igbo man

Below, is the link to a video of a Yoruba man speaking on behalf of himself and a group of Yoruba people in the same situation in Sudan, as the Igbo man in the OP. You’d notice that he only appealed to Yoruba governors/elders for succour and didn’t make his plight about tribal bigotry - whilst blaming another ethnic group for his woes.

It exemplifies the difference in mentality between the average Yoruba person and an Igbo person.

https://twitter.com/theyorubatimes/status/1652326721360744448?s=46&t=cDvmaODjfVry7evXWsXd0A

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Teeklef(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2023
Semizy:

so what of the crude oil we have in Ondo state
glass sand in Lagos state
lime stone in ogun
gold and columbite in osun
Dolomite, Gemstone, Gold, Kaolin, Marble, in oyo.
sometimes try use Google before you spew trash. some people go just on data kon off sense.
i quit arguing with the guy because i knew he doesn’t know what he is saying.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Dafresh: 10:44pm On May 01, 2023
prof22:
(1) Alphabetically Will Ogun come first before Abia? Akwa Ibom? Anambra? Delta? Edo? Enugu? Ebonyi and the rest? Were you told they started the states from Ogun or Zamfara? Kindly verify and let's see video evidence.
(2) Only an ingrate will say FG has not done anything in their regions. The impact Buhari made in your region, PDP government didnt make it. What has your governors done? Your House of assembly, reps and Senators?.. which dividends of democracy have they brought to your region? Hold them responsible. What has Ekweremadu done for the SE with all his years in the Senate?
(3) is there no rail station in Abia state?
(4) There is an international Airport in Asaba, Ebonyi just constructed one, most eastern states have Airport..maybe just one state is left out.
(5) who was the IG in 2007- 2009? 2009 - 2010?
(6) I want to believe you understand geography small to understand where you can have ports.

My question here for you is that what has your leaders done to make your region a better place? Ikpeazu gives N500 to mothers that just gives birth. A state does not even have a permanent governors office. Politics is a game and you lobby to get things done. Your representatives are.business men in the house. They have no business in governance. Hold them accountable ! The envy, jealousy and bitterness you people harbour always deprive you guys of good things. Hold your leaders responsible for whatever befall your region. In 2011 we know how you people abused the hell out of Peter Obi. The tweets are still very much on the social media that does not forget but today he is your hero and a saint. Nobody is responsible for whatever is happening to you guys, you all brought it on yourselves and you deserve it. Your political permutation always backfire. Same way your permutation didnt work during Buharis government, you have ended up fooling yourself again on this one. No issues with tour region. I've had & I still have amazing friends, but of course you know we all have bad eggs in every tribe.
Oga I no get time to reply all. Buhari didn't do anything for South East
Asaba airport is not international
Abia has no train
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by DaRuud(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2023
arejibadz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT7noh0VyLw

As seen on twitter, he's speaking igbo and i don't understand igbo, comments on twitter says she abadon the igbo's in sudan

Some gullible idiots mocked the Northerners for going to Sudan for study ! Nowam asking
Wetin Igbo man dey do for Sudan , he go learn how to sell drugs using Arabic language or he's looking for way to cross to Egypt or Saudi Arabia to go sell spare parts ?

https://twitter.com/HonShield/status/1653014468899622914?t=fousuvtRFdx0GR2hx0N3Ig&s=19
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by BreconHills(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2023
chuose:

See the way you reason as if common sense is alien to you.

Umahi and Uzondima being in APC does not mean that APC likes Igbos.
Was it not Lagos an APC state that had Igbos threatened ?

Abike is in charge of the evacution, thats why she has been speaking about it.
Then with her hatred singled out igbos to be left behind.
She is a truly evil & ugly woman.

She is not in charge of evacuation. She speaks for the interests of diaspora that is her job. It is the job of the foreign ministry to liase with their counterparts in Sudan and Egypt to create safe corridors for evacuation.

If you understood the basics of government you would ask how Abike Dabiri can speak to the Sudanese and Egyptian government on behalf of Nigeria when there is a foreign minister who btw is igbo.

Also where in NiDCOM budget is $1.2m naira? When did Abike get the power to arrange overflights for the Nigerian airforce?

Such a shame what tribal hatred has done to what should be basic logic and thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Beolly(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2023
greggng:
Abike dabiri is just acting the script...you allforgey easily ...when a Nigerian of Igbo extraction commits a crime in other parts of the world...the next thing you will hear from her is that an igbo man committed a crime ....but when kudirat committed same crime and her head was chopped off in Saudi Arabia...her report changed and I quote ...A NIGERIA WOMAN HAS BEEN BEHEADED OVER DRUGS IN SAUDI ..

ALLOW IGBOS GO ...THEY WONT COS THEY NO THE IMPLICATIONS ...OTHER TRIBES WILL FOLLOW AND THERE SOURCE IF INCOME WILL DISAPPEAR B4 THERE FACE .
All the Will disintegrate. South South separate South East separate South West separate
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2023
Tochj:
Abike dabiri was a humane Lady then as a NTA presenter before she joined APC.
Does it mean that APC have a way of making members wicked?
What a senseless comment ! Reno just asked for prove and make some good points but people like you beclouded with tribalism will not see it
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Asswipemod: 11:48pm On May 01, 2023
seunmsg:
I thought only South west and northern Muslims are in Sudan studying courses related to how to Islamize Nigeria. At what point did Igbos also get to Sudan? Are they there to study how to Islamize Nigeria or what?

Btw, is Abike Dabiri the minister of foreign affairs or Geoffrey Onyeama?

Dear Seun, kindly note that seunmsg has unabashedly resumed on the use of bots on this forum. Please take action. Thanks.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Asswipemod: 11:49pm On May 01, 2023
seunmsg:

So tell us who is in charge of the evacuation between the Federal Ministry of foreign affairs and Abike Dabiri.

Sey you no get Dabiri number ni? Go ask am now.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by teemonk(m): 12:13am On May 02, 2023
seunmsg:
I thought only South west and northern Muslims are in Sudan studying courses related to how to Islamize Nigeria. At what point did Igbos also get to Sudan? Are they there to study how to Islamize Nigeria or what?

Btw, is Abike Dabiri the minister of foreign affairs or Geoffrey Onyeama?
You're a stvvpid being. When will all this ethnic nonsense and stvvpid people like you will stop this? U enjoyed it during the elections now you're taking it to war/conflict time. Must you be stvvpid all the time? You will never leave your enclave to other places to see what Nigeria is rather u stay put in ur village with a cheap phone spewing rubbish everywhere.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by edungene7: 12:15am On May 02, 2023
7upnigeria:

You can keep ranting like a mad dog. South east will not get ordinary deputy speaker in the coming dispensation. You can keep managing the 2nd Niger bridge Buhari gave to your people. By the end of Tinubu's 8 years, the entire Southwest may already have railway running everywhere while flood would have washed away the few roads constructed by your useless politicians. Potopoto republic.
clown same southwest obasanjo did not turn into Dubai in 8 years Itz the sick old mandate stealing drug baron that will keep dreaming
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by ycat: 12:32am On May 02, 2023
You still have to hide your identity.

As you already know, there's no land left for igbos to break, Yoruba have broken all grounds, all of them long time ago. You exist to trail Yoruba and that's why you are obsessed.
AderonkeOlaniyi:
The way we and our slave masters hate the Igbos is very foolish. We hate them but they keep progressing and breaking grounds. These people must surely be blessed by God. No amount of hate can stop them.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by sulakishop(m): 3:04am On May 02, 2023
Wisdom is when you see a post/opinion and you mind your business without foolishly quoting someone.

Foolishness of the highest order is jumping into conclusions that an opinion/poster is foolish whereas you are the one who is foolishly sick upstairs. Please take your medications regularly.

Christian36:
When you see a foolish comment from a foolish person you will know. Please ask people to explain what the man was saying before you jump into conclusion.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by jaymichael(m): 3:20am On May 02, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I knew something like this will come up later... i know they will say a particular tribe was left behind in Sudan.... and guess what?? it's always the victim criers
You know our noisy neighbours na.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by ginggerxy: 4:40am On May 02, 2023
Aonkuuse:
This is the exact reason why we said the evacuation shouldn't be on state bases , some asked that if the evacuation should be done on state bases were they going to do it alphabetically? If the evacuation was done on state bases then this guys might be right. This guys complaining are still in Cartoun and we heard they have been Evacuated , so why are they still in Cartoun? Yeah you might not like them but don't forget that other people have also complained before. understand why they are still there before abusing them and their families.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by adamawa: 4:48am On May 02, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
The way we and our slave masters hate the Igbos is very foolish. We hate them but they keep progressing and breaking grounds. These people must surely be blessed by God. No amount of hate can stop them.

You used a fake name to deceive your gullible people. Nobody hates Igbo. Stop deceiving yourself and face reality
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Kinterez(m): 4:58am On May 02, 2023
sulakishop:
So igbos must be treated specially everywhere?

I don't understand who made that law!
Ya question is as stupid as your personality n thinking
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Krugisback(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Are you saying Anambra is more developed' yet have low economical activities and meagre IGR? what does development means to you?

Cos numbers don't lie.. it's not Nzobu-nzobu..

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

The only real fight the Biafran faced was against Gen. Adekunle men's and they failed woefully coveting another man's land (Lagos).

Adekunle Scorpion decimate them and put end to their biafran dreams.
look at this modasucka who tell you biafran real war is between that yoruba general biafran is between gen ojukwu and gen gowon , and why are you looking facts in legit ng for most developed state you're a illiterate osun is not develop more than imo talk less of anambra
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by sulakishop(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2023
Can't you simply as a simp that you are just leave my post? Must you comment or quote?

U must be a bl00dy scallywag to identify a personality that you know nothing about.

Idi0ta!

Kinterez:

Ya question is as stupid as your personality n thinking
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 8:17am On May 02, 2023
Krugisback:
look at this modasucka who tell you biafran real war is between that yoruba general biafran is between gen ojukwu and gen gowon , and why are you looking facts in legit ng for most developed state you're a illiterate osun is not develop more than imo talk less of anambra
bro, go educate yourself, bcoz Gowon is the head of state doesn't mean he is the doing heavy lifting of day to day fighting then why the need for appointing Generals.

The Nigeria army as of then has become factionalized, the same Hausa and Fulani soldiers that refuse to defend PH and Edo buh withdraw to Benue and uses Confluence as natural defensive barrier...the real fight the Biafran faced was after invading Ore after repeated warning not to set foot in Yoruba land buh Ojukwu want Lagos so Biafra could be viable...they were massacred, decimated by Men's lead by Scorpion and Obasanjo, Biafran losses were so staggering they couldn't hold Bendel and pH to Adekunle marauding men...he and his men single-handedly smashed Biafran dreams with the Coward Ojukwu abandoning his people and running with tail between his legs to Ivory Coast.

Legit is qouting NBS data, stop embarrassing yourself and I hope you can read here is another...

https://guardian.ng/news/anambra-state-targets-n50-billion-igr-in-2022/

We know businesses organizations and people pays taxes and Anambra has no tax-able entities hence little business activities going on out there by making a meagre #8.7B.. and you are talking about development? what is development when there is little or no revenue to show for it.

It's just hopeless dry chest-beating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders / Wooden Carts "Commissioned" By President Buhari In Bauchi / The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.