Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ - Autos (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ (12284 Views)

35 Vehicle Assembly Plants In Nigeria And Their Locations / SOLD Inspect & Pay 2008 Reg Honda Civic 1.2m / Hire us to inspect now 09033704148! 20% Off on all vehicle inspections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:29pm On Jul 26
Don't matter if I post or not. For certain I'm available. Hit me up anytime.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:46pm On Jul 26
TGIF everyone. Try to enjoy yourself tonight. You deserve it. And stay safe too. AutoConsult cares♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:53pm On Jul 27
Phew! What a weekend it's been.

Good day to you all. If you have any car you want checked, let me know ooo🤝 What I saw out here today off me😩
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:32pm On Jul 27
Let AutoConsult do the dirty work for you. Don't go out looking for a car on your own. You really don't wanna be manipulated by these guyz selling all the dead cars around. Trust AutoConsult always.

Call in

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:40pm On Jul 27
Interesting times. So a time can come that Honda Accord 05 will be competing in price with Honda Accord 08😅😅
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:17pm On Jul 27
In this space, most people just wanna use you and ghost you. They'll tell you to help them find a car. You'll get the car, present it to them, then they'll start dribbling you.

If you want me to help you look for a car, I'll do my best, but you'll surely pay me ahead of the search, and in full too. One thing is certain though, I'll deliver the very best.

END.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:18pm On Jul 28
Happy Sunday everyone♥️♥️♥️

Trust ur enjoying your weekend
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:03pm On Jul 28
I hope you went to church

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:27pm On Jul 28
A new week is here already. Hope y'all have had a great weekend? Raring to go🚀🚀🚀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:36am On Jul 29
The week is starting off on huge note already. Make this week count my people♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:32pm On Jul 29
I came to buy a car from you, and you are running from pillar to post trying to fix one or two things on the car. Bro, why will you even put up such a car for sale?? Okay, where do we even start the pricing from?

1 Like

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:18pm On Jul 29
If you visit Ibadan and try to claim you know roundabout rules, you'll very likely hit someone with a car or get hit by someone.

In Ibadan, it's a battle of wit when approaching a roundabout. Na who get craze for head pass go fes go for roundabout.

So when I'm driving in Ibadan, I put on my gangstar hat. It's craze for craze😅😅
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:25pm On Jul 29
Been quite a busy day. I'll respond to all enquiries shortly.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:17am On Jul 30
We'll be more active on the TL today. Stay tuned♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:15am On Jul 30
Good morning Ladies and Gents.

AutoConsult is up and running. Send in your inspection requests.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by EgunMogaji2: 9:08am On Jul 30
How do you charge for your services?

I’m in Ibadan but most of the cars I’m looking at is in Lagos..
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:30am On Jul 30
EgunMogaji2:
How do you charge for your services?

I’m in Ibadan but most of the cars I’m looking at is in Lagos..
Please kindly send me a direct message on whatsapp. I'm sure we can arrange a tailor-made fee just for you.

Also, you need not worry about coming down to Lagos. I'll go to the location of the cars and send you a comprehensive report like the ones on the front page of my thread.

09039337803 Just chat me up and we'll discuss your options.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:35am On Jul 30
We have more good roads in Lagos and traffic won't go away. Our people really need to learn patience behind the wheels.

I think you can understand why Nigeria is where it is today when you see how people drive on the road. Lots of selfish driver out here - all of them blaming the government for the traffics.

We need to do better.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:30pm On Jul 30
If you can, avoid Ojota-Maryland road. It's too conjested.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:25pm On Jul 30
I'm thrilled by the way people are beginning to opt for Honda Accords. Finally my guy is getting the recognition it deserves.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:38pm On Jul 30
Your mechanic has certified a car with a smoking engine again and you don't even know. It's hard to know. It takes some skills. Even he might not know. Hire a professional. E get why
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:54pm On Jul 30
What's your favorite car brand? Let's have a good chat about. I love talking to car enthusiasts.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:26pm On Jul 30
Today was a success. We go again tomorrow♥️♥️

1 Like

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:50am On Jul 31
Good morning beautiful people of Nairaland. We are up and running again.

Lots of engagements already lined up for today, but we can surely still squeeze out time to help you inspect any car anywhere in Lagos its environs.

Chat me up immediately
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:12pm On Jul 31
Are you going to be involved in the protest? If you are, please don't step out with your car. Use your leg. E get why.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:07pm On Jul 31
Lots of business centers will be closed tomorrow. It's not because the business owners wish to join the protest, but because they are scared the protesters would loot their shops. Funny is it not?

From amongst the people that want a better society, you'll find many that are looking for the opportunity to steal from others. It's quite an irony. We are as a people are Defective, but we are not ready for that conversation.

Stay safe out there tomorrow my people.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:47pm On Jul 31
Calling three - four dealers just to check a car is so frustrating. And we all know the longer the chain of dealers, the more expensive the car.

Worst part is we get there some times, and we start hearing all kinds of stories. The car might be sold already in fact.

Things we see on this job🤦
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:52pm On Jul 31
The chances of landing a good car by luck is too slim to even consider that approach.

Cancel out all chances by hiring AutoConsult to do the job for you.

Call or send a dm. 09039337803
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:21pm On Jul 31
I've got quite a number of cars lined up to check in the next few days. I hope this protest don't distabilise things.

I believe in protest as a tool to put elected Government officials on their toes. But protesters have the fundamental right to protest, they must also respect the rights of other people to freedom of movement.

We need the protests to be as peaceful as possible. We love Nigeria and we'll never be happy to see it burn.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:55pm On Jul 31
Car dealership agents will lead you to go check a car that has been sold. Very annoying group of people🤦
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:38pm On Jul 31
CLOSED⛔
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:51am On Aug 01
Open for business and service💡🚀

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

Register Ur Vehicle Plate Number here - ABUJA PLATE NUMBERS ONLY / Toks 07 Toyota Rav4 Ltd For Sale 3.4m Asking / Newly Arrived 2008 Model Toyota Rav4 (TOKS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.