Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,065 members, 7,960,399 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Spied Anger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spied Anger (205 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger / Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up / Seyi Law: 'Let's Forgive Efe Because He Spoke Out Of Anger' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spied Anger by okponyiavictor2(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2023
Why are you still sticking to Amaka, that girl who is close to the ground and has no butt? Amos said, looking at me seriously and trying to force words out of my mouth. "Just for the money, bro. I've never spent any since I've been in this relationship. Instead, she has ...

Continue 👉👉https://postyours.xyz/page.php?id=5

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About AI / "Embracing Hard Work As If I'm Yet To Make It Big" - Regina Daniels, The Prosper / Romantic Student (vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.