Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,584 members, 7,961,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Davido Cried After Listening To This Gospel Version Of "FEEL" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cried After Listening To This Gospel Version Of "FEEL" (501 Views)

Davido Cried After Listening To This Gospel Version Of "FEEL" / Nengi Cried After Leaving Brighto's Birthday Party / Teni Says She’s Pregnant For Wizkid After Listening To 'Joro' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Cried After Listening To This Gospel Version Of "FEEL" by Chidichidiebe: 6:10pm On May 04, 2023
Davido Cried After Listening To This Gospel Version Of "FEEL"
😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDX90wmeGQw

Re: Davido Cried After Listening To This Gospel Version Of "FEEL" by Jostoman: 7:22pm On May 04, 2023
I always feel relaxed anytime am listening to some of my favourite songs on the Timeless Album with my loud speaker. Davido really tried for that album.

(1) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo Features In Extraction 2 With Chris Hemsworth(bts Video) / Cardi B Denies Cheating, Offset Cries After Been Blasted / See How Reign Of The Dreaded Bakassi Boys Came To An End In A Tragic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.