Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,438 members, 7,961,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Business Ideas Students Can Start And Make Money From On Campus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas Students Can Start And Make Money From On Campus (177 Views)

Business Ideas Students Can Start On Campus And Make Money Everyday / 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money / 10 Top Daily And Monthly Paid Business Ideas Students Can Engage In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas Students Can Start And Make Money From On Campus by Solo777(m): 11:44pm On May 09, 2023
What good will making your own money everyday/week do for you as a student.

If you make 1k daily that's 30k in 1 month

2k = 60k

3k= 90k

4k = 120k

5k = 150k

10k = 300k

So you can picture how much you'll like to make daily/ weekly

These are figures some people don't even make monthly so we'll learn how you can achieve it

So making money daily will do you so much good

You can settle your daily/weekly needs

Data, light and water bills, fuel, school fees, books and other things

Food stuffs, savings, house and store rent, impromptu needs, projects

All these and more usually wait till the month end for most 9-5ers or for a big sale for business owners but you can settle most of these needs if not all if you know how to make money daily.

So I'll be showing you o

- Over 27 hot selling businesses you can start up on campus and make money as a student for just #1,000 only.

Bonus:

- You'll also get over 9 digital business ideas for students.

- In this book, I also explained how much you can start each business with

- How much you can possibly make daily/Weekly as a student.

- You'll get access to ask me any questions on business, sales and advertising.

- You'll get a free copy of my book "THE A,B,C OF BUSINESS" where I carefully detailed the 9 things everyone must know and do to start a successful business whether online or offline.

Price : #3,000 but you can get a 50% discount now and pay #1,500 only.

N/B: This offer is for the first 20 persons to send a WhatsApp message to 08179687499

After the 20th person, the bonuses will be taken away.

Hurry, send a WhatsApp message to 08179687499 to grab everything for #1,000 only now💪💪💪💪💪

(1) (Reply)

Why India Favors Russian Crude Over African Crude / Buy Gift Cards At Normal Rate With Lots Of Payment Options / What Is Struck Off Company? Process Of Struck Off Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.