Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,586 members, 7,968,689 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4052 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / My New Girl Wants Anal Sex / I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Hotwest: 1:49am On May 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You're being billed because you want sex. That's the motto of Nigerian men. If you didn't want sex, they won't bill you. Stop acting as if you met that girl for ordinary platonic friendship abeg
I'm telling you what's going on now ..so I will just start requesting sex from all the girls I meet or add online?! Because maybe I'm king he-goat

These ladies just start billing you once you start even the platonic friendship with them...If I have alot why not I'm not a stingy guy but when maybe you have contact of 20 ladies and 15 is billing you ..your salary won't even last you a week when you start answering their steady frivolous requests

Broke ladies everywhere. Nigeria is hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Smartguyboy(m): 3:14am On May 11, 2023
Fineman2:
We started chatting less than a week ago, I'm beginning to have feelings for her only to wake up this morning to read a message she sent me asking for data.

I'm not trying bash our girls, but this beggarly altitude they have is a big turnoff for me
Same format
Always trying to buy from they account not working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Bishop95(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
How much is ordinary data that you can’t help someone undecided. You can’t even afford data as low as 1k for her and you want to be in a relationship with her undecided.

Biko!! kill that your broke feelings you have for her before you put someone’s daughter in abject poverty. You even opened a thread to disgrace yourself undecided.

You’re a disgrace!! Shame on you!! Shame!!

Broke men everywhere!!! Nonsense!!

Abeg keep quiet, Julius Begger group of Company..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by clevybrown(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Some girls are just small girls and dependent, they only ask their parents, siblings and relatives for their needs.
You can give her if you have
Well said
Re: . by tonytony208(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
How much is ordinary data that you can’t help someone undecided. You can’t even afford data as low as 1k for her and you want to be in a relationship with her undecided.

Biko!! kill that your broke feelings you have for her before you put someone’s daughter in abject poverty. You even opened a thread to disgrace yourself undecided.

If your family isn't cursed with brokenness, you won't be begging for data.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Sixfeetbelle: 12:36pm On May 11, 2023
Hotwest:
I'm telling you what's going on now ..so I will just start requesting sex from all the girls I meet or add online?! Because maybe I'm king he-goat

These ladies just start billing you once you start even the platonic friendship with them...If I have alot why not I'm not a stingy guy but when maybe you have contact of 20 ladies and 15 is billing you ..your salary won't even last you a week when you start answering their steady frivolous requests

Broke ladies everywhere. Nigeria is hard

Let's be honest. Even if you decide to start a platonic relationship with them, in time you'll eventually start requesting sex from them and that's the truth everyone knows. So, they bill you in advance so they don't lose out in the end.

Nigeria is hard, yes, but women know men want sex when they start being friendly towards them. So, if she's game, she looks for her cashout anywhere she can get it.
Re: . by GoodCane: 1:02pm On May 11, 2023
Fineman2:
It seems 90% of naija girls are the same

You're part of the problem here. See the way you even replied her which network, whereby giving her the impression that you'll send it. E sure me die say you have already sent her the card. See the way she's even ordering you to send it fast. Gosh! What an entitled parasite she is.

Dude, I met one and it wasn't up to 2 days she told me the following Sunday was her birthday. Of course I understand this game very well far more than her. I then invited her to an hotel on the said birthday, the idiot knew very well that I wanted to smashed nonsense out of her pussy, then dump her and move on. Na the werey use her hand delete herself move on. Dude, you don't reply this kind of messages you ignored them or simply tell her straight up you're not her father! Make she ask her papa for the sub
Re: . by Hotwest: 2:19pm On May 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Let's be honest. Even if you decide to start a platonic relationship with them, in time you'll eventually start requesting sex from them and that's the truth everyone knows. So, they bill you in advance so they don't lose out in the end.

Nigeria is hard, yes, but women know men want sex when they start being friendly towards them. So, if she's game, she looks for her cashout anywhere she can get it.
so they are selling their body to conclude
Re: . by ISellBeer: 2:40pm On May 11, 2023
But you go like collect pussy within the first week

1 Like

Re: . by Sixfeetbelle: 5:00pm On May 11, 2023
Hotwest:
so they are selling their body to conclude

They aren't, but you're not planning to respect their body either. So, two of una fit each other
Re: . by kelspinall(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2023
i tire ooo

1 Like

Re: . by Abolodje: 9:36pm On May 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Babe wey dey beg for 1k sub no dey abject poverty na her bobo wey no wan pay dey abject poverty 😂
You and person wey born you dey craze well well

2 Likes

Re: . by Fineman2: 10:25pm On May 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You're part of the problem here. See the way you even replied her which network, whereby giving her the impression that you'll send it. E sure me die say you have already sent her the card. See the way she's even ordering you to send it fast. Gosh! What an entitled parasite she is.

Dude, I met one and it wasn't up to 2 days she told me the following Sunday was her birthday. Of course I understand this game very well far more than her. I then invited her to an hotel on the said birthday, the idiot knew very well that I wanted to smashed nonsense out of her pussy, then dump her and move on. Na the werey use her hand delete herself move on. Dude, you don't reply this kind of messages you ignored them or simply tell her straight up you're not her father! Make she ask her papa for the sub
thanks bro, but I didn't send it to her though
Re: . by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:13pm On May 11, 2023
Fineman2:
We started chatting less than a week ago, I'm beginning to have feelings for her only to wake up this morning to read a message she sent me asking for data.

I'm not trying bash our girls, but this beggarly altitude they have is a big turnoff for me

My guy, how much be data? Send am forget about am, na the first time, it's when it's a habit that it's really troubling, knowing fully well she can afford it.

Tiny things like this no suppose be issue. Provided she's genuine and willing to work things out.

1 Like

Re: . by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:35pm On May 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Any lady who thinks like this is very sick in the head, I could recall helping a lady out with 50K at a point, she expected me to ask her out, I didn't, sex, I no even reason that matter. And I know plenty guys like that.

The fact that a guy comes close to a lady doesn't mean he wants sex, but as you pointed lose ladies without discernment think all guys think with thier penis's.

From a sincere standpoint you can help a lady and leave it at that, it's when they want to take advantage of your generosity, you show them shege banza (being nice doesn't make you stupid) and you end the relationship kpatakpata, me I get degree for being ruthless when I sense that kind of arrangement.
Re: . by Charx122: 1:44am On May 12, 2023
Fineman2:

You for send am 50mb 100mb and know her reaction since she said small data
Plus you no block that number well .. She get plan for you tomorrow..
So you better hit and run for your life.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:33am On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Can you explain why you think it is his responsibility to buy data for her.
Does she not have a job or parent.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On May 12, 2023
Fineman2:
■ We started chatting less than a week ago, I'm beginning to have feelings for her only to wake up this morning to read a message she sent me asking for data. I'm not trying bash our girls, but this beggarly altitude they have is a big turnoff for me
The problem starts and ends with you OP. So long as you keep attracting to yourself the same type of girls you keep complaining of, you will always have them flocking to your person. This is common sense for heaven's sake! Stop acting like imbe_ciles and start taking responsibility for the part you play in selecting the same kind of girls over and over. undecided

If you do not want a girl who will bill you then make that known to the ladies at the point when you meet them so they too know not to waste their time and life with you. Stop creating these imbe_cilic threads for Pete's sake. It is almost midway into 2023. At least pretend you have learned something from all this exposure to knowledge over the internet. undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 2:46am On May 12, 2023
Fineman2:
It seems 90% of naija girls are the same
It ain't 90% of Nigerian girls that are the problem but rather that you are unresolved as far as what it is you really want in a relationship. If you half understood how wasted your life and time is when dating the girls you later complain of billing you really are, you would make sure to vet them even before the word "hello". Sadly, you seem too desperate for a date to even realize this. undecided
Re: . by Dshocker(m): 5:12am On May 12, 2023
Fineman2:

She even try sef.

Some niggaz dey get billing 1hr after dem collect number 😂😂😂

2 weeks is a very long time.

1 Like

Re: . by Kellymario: 6:28am On May 12, 2023
Until you girls start taking responsibility for your life and expenses, and earn your respect, Guys will continue to bash you with things like this.

Make una try dey independent for once and earn respect. If a girl start asking me for money a week into our relationship, I will give her but she will only forever remain a girlfriend. I will get married while still dating her because that's what she deserve, you can't eat your cake and have it at the same time.

Broke men everywhere!!! Nonsense!![/quote]
Re: . by Sixfeetbelle: 10:44am On May 12, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

Any lady who thinks like this is very sick in the head, I could recall helping a lady out with 50K at a point, she expected me to ask her out, I didn't, sex, I no even reason that matter. And I know plenty guys like that.

The fact that a guy comes close to a lady doesn't mean he wants sex, but as you pointed lose ladies without discernment think all guys think with thier penis's.

From a sincere standpoint you can help a lady and leave it at that, it's when they want to take advantage of your generosity, you show them shege banza (being nice doesn't make you stupid) and you end the relationship kpatakpata, me I get degree for being ruthless when I sense that kind of arrangement.

That you know guys like this doesn't mean they're plenty in this country. Guys want to smash. That's the koko. Most use generosity as their way in, other just go straight to the point. It's not about loose ladies without discernment or any of that. It's based on evidence and experiences ladies have about cases like this. In case you're not aware, ladies have encountered more guys who used charity to ask for sex than guys who gave charity and moved on, so don't blame them for being wary.

Yes, you can help a lady and move on, which is why my initial point was if you don't want to billed, try being platonic friends with her. As a rule of thumb, ladies won't be bold enough to bill you if you're not getting any satisfaction from them. In fact, if the friendship extends to even a year, the lady won't even mention money matters to such guy.

Which also explains why, at the start of the relationship, she asks for small things, but as it progresses, she gets bold to ask for bigger things.

1 Like

Re: . by rikithor(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

It's simple
Agreed that this guy doesn't have even 1k Airtel data to dash,invest or give this girl, volunteers like you can step in especially seeing that it's so so urgent to her.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contact below
Re: . by coputa(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2023
Fineman2:

What is wrong with it, buy for her,don't you know that relationships carries a lot of responsibilities.Stop complaining,start learning how to live with a woman.You think you be with a woman without adding any value to her life.
Re: . by frank317: 11:36pm On May 12, 2023
I am a guy but sometimes u gat to let somethings go.
Who she be when u asked her out?
Did she have a job? Even if she had a job what was her pay?
Women generally see sex as a price because its their pride... So if she willibg to lash u, whats in for her?
Men are not equal with women, we ask for sex, they ask for payments.. Even though we both enjoy it, its the way the world has always been, why complain?
How do u show a girl u like her.. Tru ur luck... Sometimes u play the fool... And learn a new strategy

Wooo, oga i am tired of this generation... U play the weak card and compain of the result.. Thats why suga daddies will always win
Re: . by Hardcore11: 7:34am On May 13, 2023
What do you expect normally do you think you are living in Canada or Europe. Oga if you no chi chi leave woman alone and go and hustle. Common 1k card you no fit give her you dey find Toto useless boy dey play you think pussy is free in Nigeria grin
Re: . by Softboy001: 3:42pm On May 13, 2023
Men stop paying for love, stop paying to be in relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by KingDash09(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2023
Correct guy.. you wise baba
Black44:
as a guyman do data for her but try make move to invite her over
She is knack able
Re: . by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

That you know guys like this doesn't mean they're plenty in this country. Guys want to smash. That's the koko. Most use generosity as their way in, other just go straight to the point. It's not about loose ladies without discernment or any of that. It's based on evidence and experiences ladies have about cases like this. In case you're not aware, ladies have encountered more guys who used charity to ask for sex than guys who gave charity and moved on, so don't blame them for being wary.

Yes, you can help a lady and move on, which is why my initial point was if you don't want to billed, try being platonic friends with her. As a rule of thumb, ladies won't be bold enough to bill you if you're not getting any satisfaction from them. In fact, if the friendship extends to even a year, the lady won't even mention money matters to such guy.

Which also explains why, at the start of the relationship, she asks for small things, but as it progresses, she gets bold to ask for bigger things.

Sure I read you correctly, most guys want to smash, however if there's no availability on that ground, guys normally respect themselves, this now boils down to the level of greed the lady posses, if she wants something for nothing, then she's likely to be used as a sex object. Guys know gullible ladies and seek to exploit that to smash.

Now for a good lady who is gifted without a cause and keeps on accepting without asking to which purpose it serves is being naive if not foolish. People will be nice to you if you're family or valuable or want to be used.

That being said, a love relationship built on sincerity, clarity of purpose and intent and a touch of the voice of God, something as meager as data shouldn't be an issue to judge a lady from a bad light.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbours Daughter / I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She: / My Mum Does Not Like My Girlfriend Because She's An Albino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.