Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,430 members, 7,978,362 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:59 AM

Help!! Help!!! Help!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! Help!!! Help!! (374 Views)

Help Help Help / Help! Help! Help! / Help! Help! Help My Family!!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Help!!! Help!! by Fanparker: 9:50am On May 12, 2023
My distant brother has been living with us from childhood. His mother died immediately she gave birth to him and his dad has been dead when his wife was pregnant. So he’s just like a son to my mother. He’s dating a girl which I know. The problem here is that the guy always beat the girl to the point of injuring the girl. And the girl family must not know otherwise he’ll be beaten Or arrested .They’re not married yet oo. Anytime he’s broke or they have issues he results to beating the girl. We’ve advised the girl to leave this guy but she’s still with him. When they’ve settled their issue they’ll forget about everything that happened . I don’t know what to do concerning this issue. I’m like a younger brother to him. What can we do in our family to curb this issue of him beating a girl . What of if he’s married, he can’t continue like this .
Re: Help!! Help!!! Help!! by Kobojunkie: 10:08am On May 12, 2023
Fanparker:
My distant brother has been living with us from childhood. His mother died immediately she gave birth to him and his dad has been dead when his wife was pregnant. So he’s just like a son to my mother. He’s dating a girl which I know. The problem here is that the guy always beat the girl to the point of injuring the girl. And the girl family must not know otherwise he’ll be beaten Or arrested .They’re not married yet oo. Anytime he’s broke or they have issues he results to beating the girl. We’ve advised the girl to leave this guy but she’s still with him. When they’ve settled their issue they’ll forget about everything that happened . I don’t know what to do concerning this issue. I’m like a younger brother to him. What can we do in our family to curb this issue of him beating a girl . What of if he’s married, he can’t continue like this .
He lives in the same house as you with this girl? Or the girl does not live in the same house with you all? Does your brother pay rent or does he freeload? Have you spoken to your brother about his bullying his girlfriend as well and how it disturbs you all? undecided

If the girl does not live in the same home with you all and you have already advised her to find her way but she refuses, so long as they don't have plans to live in the same home are you all if and when they eventually do get married, then I will say you can't do much for her or for him at that. undecided
Re: Help!! Help!!! Help!! by frozen70(f): 1:59pm On May 12, 2023
Fanparker:

He will never take any advice from you guys and the girl is not willing to leave him

Just leave both of them untill he finds himself in Prison

(1) (Reply)

You Can Permanently Change The Price Of One Item To To 1 Naira. What Would It Be / This Is Bondage, Not Marriage. / After 51 Years Of Marriage, A Man Discovered He Isn't The Father Of His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.