Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,453 members, 7,961,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? (10940 Views)

Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On May 15, 2023
Chidolalar:
■ If God is real and omniscient, that means he has already decided that we are going to hell before he even created us.
■ If his Gods mercy endureth forever then why didn't that mercy endureth forever right from d beginning when Adam and eve disobeyed God?
1. God is real and omniscient DOES NOT imply God decides who is going to Hell and who is not. The choice to have you created, He left to your mother and father. So if you are curious as to why you exist, look to your parents for that answer. undecided

2. Gods mercy on the righteous endures forever, however, God's mercy on His enemies, the unrighteous, He made known from even the beginning, does not endure forever. After Adam and Eve sinned against God, as God made clear, they died that very same day -- less than 1000 years after they were judged by God. Adam and Eve ceased to exist after death as God decreed. undecided
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On May 15, 2023
OKOATA:
■ So your response to number 3 is Nigerian school system brainwashed me. So what about those here on earth that won't hear the gospel of Christ will they find themselves in hell when no one told or preached hell to them? I have known you for always talking out of point so no need engaging you. Keep waiting on the lord till you reach 10,000 yrs.
1. That book is over 1000 years old and the information recorded inside of it has not changed in over a millenia, so certain your ignorance of the information contained is not to be blamed on the book but the readers inability to comprehend or better yet refusal to actually read in order to obtain understanding to help erase all ignorance. undecided

Jesus Christ made clear that He brought Heaven and Hellfire down --- the Kingdom of God --- only for the Lost sheep of Israel meaning that all non-Israelites , whether they die before or after Jesus Christ, He has no business of any kind with. Equally, only those who are born-again can enter into the Kingdom of God where Heaven and Hellfire are located meaning Hellfire and Heaven are of no concern to even those of the Losts sheep of Israel who never believe Jesus Christ. undecided

If you are not of the blood of Jacob and you are not born-again, you have no business concerning yourself with God or Jesus Christ. Why do cloak yourself in a mask of ignorance all so you can meaningless meaningless assertions that are totally disconnected from that stated in the book pretending you are in some way affected or impacted? undecided
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Chidolalar: 12:40am On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. God said He only loves those who love Him, and those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments so why is He not allowed to punish His enemies- John 14 vs 15 - 23 & John 15 vs 9 - 11? undecided

2. His mercy and compassion on His enemies He made known from the beginning, is not eternal, so are you certain it is God you have a problem with here? undecided

3. I think the ones you should clearly doubt are those who feed you these ludicrous stories about God as it seems ignorance of His Truth is your major problem here. undecided

It is you religious Fanatics that have chosen to embrace and allowed Unreasonable and unacceptable religious beliefs to make u blind to reality.
D same enemies he created by himself by making d word imperfect and not forgiving them?
D same religious bible will tell u to forgive your enemies and yet God could not forgive his own enemies?
Whether u like it or not, religious beliefs will make u blind to reality and additionally, religious beliefs is d worst thing to ever happen to mankind and there is nothing u or any religious believer will tell me or to convince me to think or act differently

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by OKOATA(m): 12:40am On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That book is over 1000 years old and the information recorded inside of it has not changed in over a millenia, so certain your ignorance of the information contained is not to be blamed on the book but the readers inability to comprehend or better yet refusal to actually read in order to obtain understanding to help erase all ignorance. undecided

Jesus Christ made clear that He brought Heaven and Hellfire down --- the Kingdom of God --- only for the Lost sheep of Israel meaning that all non-Israelites , whether they die before or after Jesus Christ, He has no business of any kind with. Equally, only those who are born-again can enter into the Kingdom of God where Heaven and Hellfire are located meaning Hellfire and Heaven are of no concern to even those of the Losts sheep of Israel who never believe Jesus Christ. undecided

If you are not of the blood of Jacob and you are not born-again, you have no business concerning yourself with God or Jesus Christ. Why do cloak yourself in a mask of ignorance all so you can meaningless meaningless assertions that are totally disconnected from that stated in the book pretending you are in some way affected or impacted? undecided
Oga stop talking out of point jare. How many books have you even read? You feel you know it all, can I ask you how was God created? How long has our earth and other planets existed. You are talking about a book wa written a thousand years ago and no single photo of Christ, prophets or other important personel in the bible. So you think the bible was written 1000yrs ago?. I laugh, you don't even know how long the earth and planet has been in existence but you know the Holy book is a thousand yrs old. Even those that were born before BC like Aristotle had their photos and sculpture till date. Better stop deceiving yourself with this 1000yrs ago phrase. The bible has been in existence long before 1000yrs..
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Kobojunkie: 12:47am On May 15, 2023
Chidolalar:
■ It is you religious Fanatics that has embrace and allowed Unreasonable and unacceptable religious beliefs to make blind to reality.
■ D same enemies he created by himself by making d word imperfect and not forgiving them?
■ D same religious bible will tell u to forgive your enemies and yet God could not forgive his own enemies?
■ Whether u like it or not, religious beliefs will make u blind to reality and additionally, religious beliefs is d worst thing to ever happen to mankind and there is nothing u or any religious believer will tell me or to convince me to think or act differently
1. From where I sit you seem more like one of the religious fanatics attempting to argue from a point of ignorance of what is in fact written in the pages of Scripture, don't you see? undecided

2. God did not create His enemies instead they opted to become so by their refusing to stick to the terms and conditions of the agreement they voluntarily entered into with Him. You would know this bit if you had in fact taken time out to read the book so you at least appear a lot less ignorant than those you consider religious fanatics. undecided

3. Well, your National Constitution makes it a crime for you to kill a man, does it not? But that same Constitution allows your government to eliminate its enemies and impose the death sentence where necessary, does it not? So, tell me, are you certain you are properly reasoning this here well? undecided

4. Your particular brand of blindness seems to come from ignorance which is pretty much the same concoction that rules over those who are religious as well. You should probably work on yours there as well... undecided
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On May 15, 2023
OKOATA:
■ Oga stop talking out of point jare. How many books have you even read? You feel you know it all, can I ask you how was God created? How long has our earth and other planets existed. You are talking about a book wa written a thousand years ago and no single photo of Christ, prophets or other important personel in the bible. So you think the bible was written 1000yrs ago?.
■ I laugh, you don't even know how long the earth and planet has been in existence but you know the Holy book is a thousand yrs old. Even those that were born before BC like Aristotle had their photos and sculpture till date. Better stop deceiving yourself with this 1000yrs ago phrase. The bible has been in existence long before 1000yrs..
1. Do you mean the books contained are less than 1000 years old? undecided

2. Are you simply trying to ramble your way through this or what cause I am not certain what exactly you are on about now. How old are the earth and planet(not that it matters to this here discussion by the way)? Let me guess, do you think everything you see came into existence when you were born and will cease to exist when you die? undecided
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Chidolalar: 12:52am On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. If you killed 1000 people and were sentenced to serve multiple life-terms as a result, is that so much different from God sentencing His "eternal" enemies to eternal damnation? undecided

By the way, you kill 1000 people whether you accept Jesus Christ or not, the Law of the land wouldn't let you get away with your crimes. Accepting Jesus Christ also involves paying off your sins debt as Jesus Christ never promised to purge any one's records for Accepting Him. See, how this again isn't a God problem but a you-ignorance problem? undecided

2. Unless your victims were all equally born-again, they have no chance of Hell to end up in Hell by the way. undecided

3. If you know the religious ideas make no sense, why argue based on them? Why not counter them with facts instead?? undecided

D same Jesus who was quoted in d bible said if u accept me and repent from your sins then u will be forgiven?
If dat is not a promise then what is it?
Am countering Dem with facts!
It is you that is blinded with your crappy and completely NOT credible religious beliefs that choose to be blind to reality and basically wallowing in your religious delusions

1 Like

Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On May 15, 2023
Chidolalar:
■ D same Jesus who was quoted in d bible said if u accept me and repent from your sins then u will be forgiven? If dat is not a promise then what is it? Am countering Dem with facts!
■ It is you that is blinded with your crappy and completely NOT credible religious beliefs that choose to be blind to reality and basically wallowing in your religious delusions
1. What was the process told you by the same Jesus Christ of how to go about repenting from your sins? The clue is found in John 8 vs 31 - 44. (Just so you know, it is only an ignorant individual that would claim you can repent by saying a prayer this since God made it clear He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous.) Picking verses from here and there ignoring everything else contained in the teachings of Jesus Christ renders you equally as ignorant as those you consider your opponents. undecided

2. Clearly, I am not the blind one here since I am actually able to counter your ludicrous beliefs as far as Scripture by giving you what Scripture in fact says. I am not the one marking the delusions here. undecided
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Chidolalar: 1:06am On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. God is real and omniscient DOES NOT imply God decides who is going to Hell and who is not. The choice to have you created, He left to your mother and father. So if you are curious as to why you exist, look to your parents for that answer. undecided

2. Gods mercy on the righteous endures forever, however, God's mercy on His enemies, the unrighteous, He made known from even the beginning, does not endure forever. After Adam and Eve sinned against God, as God made clear, they died that very same day -- less than 1000 years after they were judged by God. Adam and Eve ceased to exist after death as God decreed. undecided

Is my parents not descendants from Adam and eve which was created by God?
So what d shit are u saying?
There is nothing like God mercy on the righteous endure forever bcuz God already made d world to be imperfect
D same enemies he also created and bible quoted that we should forgive our enemies an yet he couldn't forgive and allowed war to erupts in heaven and banish d enemy to earth?
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Kobojunkie: 1:13am On May 15, 2023
Chidolalar:
■ Is my parents not descendants from Adam and eve which was created by God?
■ There is nothing like God mercy on the righteous endure forever bcuz God already made d world to be imperfect
■ D same enemies he also created
■ and bible quoted that we should forgive our enemies an yet he couldn't forgive
■ and allowed war to erupts in heaven and banish d enemy to earth?
1. Did God force the ones who birthed your parents into having them or something? I don't understand your question at all. undecided

2. Where do you get this idea that God created the world to be imperfect? Again, you continue to showcase your ignorance of what is in fact written in scripture. Yet you convince yourself that this is some intelligent way to argue against scripture? Come on! undecided

3. God is not written to have created His enemies. Rather men chose to become enemies of God. Those who are enemies of God are men who chose, of their own volition, to reject the terms and conditions stipulated in the contract which they entered into with God. undecided

4. Again, your National Constitution makes it a crime for you to kill a man, does it not? But that same Constitution allows your government to eliminate its enemies and impose the death sentence where necessary, does it not? So, tell me, are you certain you are properly reasoning this here well? undecided

5. War in Heaven? Now you are on a roll! But these claims aren't scriptural as they are instead delusions drawn from that taken from a dream/vision without interpretation. Do you consume literally any of that which you see in your dream? undecided
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Chidolalar: 1:17am On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What was the process told you by the same Jesus Christ of how to go about repenting from your sins? The clue is found in John 8 vs 31 - 44. (Just so you know, it is only an ignorant individual that would claim you can repent by saying a prayer this since God made it clear He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous.) Picking verses from here and there ignoring everything else contained in the teachings of Jesus Christ renders you equally as ignorant as those you consider your opponents. undecided

2. Clearly, I am not the blind one here since I am actually able to counter your ludicrous beliefs as far as Scripture by giving you what Scripture in fact says. I am not the one marking the delusions here. undecided

U are not countering anything but just living in your blind and delusion religious beliefs
So tell me what will a sinner or murderer do for him or her to get accepted by jesus since u are debunking my submission?
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Chidolalar: 1:28am On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Did God force the ones who birthed your parents into having them or something? I don't understand your question at all. undecided

2. Where do you get this idea that God created the world to be imperfect? Again, you continue to showcase your ignorance of what is in fact written in scripture. Yet you convince yourself that this is some intelligent way to argue against scripture? Come on! undecided

3. God is not written to have created His enemies. Rather men chose to become enemies of God. Those who are enemies of God are men who chose, of their own volition, to reject the terms and conditions stipulated in the contract which they entered into with God. undecided

4. Again, your National Constitution makes it a crime for you to kill a man, does it not? But that same Constitution allows your government to eliminate its enemies and impose the death sentence where necessary, does it not? So, tell me, are you certain you are properly reasoning this here well? undecided

5. War in Heaven? Now you are on a roll! But these claims aren't scriptural as they are instead delusions drawn from that taken from a dream/vision without interpretation. Do you consume literally any of that which you see in your dream? undecided

Did Adam force himself to be created by God of whom we are all descendants from(Adam) ?
God 100% made d world to be imperfect d very moment he could not forgive Adam and eve for disobeying him and by subsequently banishing Dem from d garden of Eden
If d so called enemies choose their own volition, den God has no right to punish Dem bcuz d so called enemies did not ask God to create Dem and rather God should have chosen to exist alone all by himself
Revelations 12:7-10😂😂😂 war broke out in heaven
U are completely ignorant to d truth or u are just being blind by religious beliefs NOT to c d truth and face reality.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On May 15, 2023
Chidolalar:
■ U are not countering anything but just living in your blind and delusion religious beliefs. So tell me what will a sinner or murderer do for him or her to get accepted by jesus since u are debunking my submission?
1. Go ask them in prison how it turns out for them. Or are you under some false hope that God will come down from Heaven to punish murderers on your behalf? undecided
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Kobojunkie: 1:46am On May 15, 2023
Chidolalar:
■ Did Adam force himself to be created by God of whom we are all descendants from(Adam) ?
God 100% made d world to be imperfect d very moment he could not forgive Adam and eve for disobeying him and by subsequently banishing Dem from d garden of Eden
Ah, I see now! You don't believe people are to be held personally accountable for their choices. Rather it is the fact that they were created that is to blame for all they choose... look stop rambling and go read and comprehend the book much the same you would every other text written in human language. undecided
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Chidolalar: 3:21am On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ah, I see now! You don't believe people are to be held personally accountable for their choices. Rather it is the fact that they were created that is to blame for all they choose... look stop rambling and go read and comprehend the book much the same you would every other text written in human language. undecided

Answer directly what I asked u.
Or is dat too difficult to do?
If God is real and omniscient, didn't he know beforehand d first human he created will go astray from his commands and chose their own volition?
D same pple who descended from d first human God created(Adam) and who(Adam) was not asked to be created but found himself existing by a so called supreme Spirit?
Yes! For d fact there were created by a supreme spirit resulted in their various choices and volition.
If for d fact they were NOT created by a supreme spirits then there wouldn't have been any choices and volition made by them😂😂👌👌
Can u now c basis of my back and forth arguments with u that God truely made d world imperfect? 👌👌
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Kobojunkie: 3:25am On May 15, 2023
Chidolalar:
■ Answer directly what I asked u.
Or is dat too difficult to do?
D same pple who descended from d first human God created(Adam) and who(Adam) was not asked to be created but found himself existing by a so called supreme Spirit?
Yes! For d fact there were created by a supreme spirit resulted in their various choices and volition.
If for d fact they were NOT created by a supreme spirits then there wouldn't have been any choices and volition made by them😂😂👌👌
Can u now c basis of my back and forth arguments with u that God truely made d world imperfect? 👌👌
But your retorts are equally as ignorant as that of religious fanatics whom I regularly avoid engaging for my own sanity sake. Go read the book at least so you can argue from a point of intelligence. You can't actually think that by lopping religious nonsense which has no foundation in scripture but religious doctrines you are in fact intelligently arguing anything, can you?. undecided

There's nothing rational or scriptural about any of your claims so far and I am done reading your yammering! undecided
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Chidolalar: 3:45am On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But your retorts are equally as ignorant as that of religious fanatics whom I regularly avoid engaging for my own sanity sake. Go read the book at least so you can argue from a point of intelligence. You can't actually think that by lopping religious nonsense which has no foundation in scripture but religious doctrines you are in fact intelligently arguing anything, can you?. undecided

There's nothing rational or scriptural about any of your claims so far and I am done reading your yammering! undecided

Haha You or any of your religious fanatics believers just proved once again and will continue proving it till time immemorial when we say religious fanatics believers like u are delusioned and completely irrational, Illogical, unreasonable and unjustifiable to reality.

If God is real and omniscient, didn't he know beforehand that d first human he created will Go astray and disobey his command or choose their own volition? 👌👌😂😂
U better stop acting irrational with all these your shits and nonsensical assertions u call religious beliefs!!!👌👌
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by eben97: 9:08am On May 15, 2023
JoeEeL:

[b]All what uve wrote here, with all due respect, is ... some sense and not much sense.

Number 1, If you say there is attack on TIV in Nassarawa state, trying to pursue them to Benue state back, then why are there attacks in Benue state too?

Number 2, If you think there is attack focusing on TIV, then why are there attacks in all parts of the country?you dont need to respect me , but I do ... You. I am not from any part of that section of the country, I reserve my investigations, observation and reality on ground since you don't even belong to that area neither understand dynamics of Nigeria history, your hate won't also help you see what's on ground and be able to point out reality .U even don't know who you talking with in the first place, and your "Igbo kanu matter you brought here indicated who you truly are .I am not a bigot but stand for a truely peaceful and progressive Nigeria...plas Carey your bitterness and annger out of my territory, kanus matter is quite different from what we have here in d middle belt .I ow u no further explanation since u don't even know what's truely happening here

[/b]
Number 3, so you don't know TIV are indigenous to not only Benue, but also Nassarawa and Taraba? You nigerians are quite disgraceful, I have to be blunt here. Why do u people tend to always rely on the states created by Nigeria to form opinion about people and where they come from and their indigenous lands? How can you trust such a fulani-controlled crooked country like Nigeria? No wonder some of you believe Igbos are indigenous to only 5 states or that Yorubas are only sectioned to South West.

Number 4, and finally, when they are done with the TIV, they are coming for you! It won't be long that you people will understand what Nnamdi Kanu was calling for and many of you mocked him but when the repercussion boomerangs, it would by then be too late!
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by JoeEeL(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2023
[quote author=eben97 post=123143605][/quote]

You say I don't know what is truly happening over there.

But Benue governor has been crying out over what's happening over there.

TY Danjuma has cried over what's happening over there.

I have a few friends who tell me what has been happening over there.

But okay, I'll agree I dont know what is happening over there.

Whatever it is, they are coming for you, regardless of what section your tribe in Nigeria is indigenous to. Also don't be too shallow-minded to think that sharing the ideas of someone means you come from that region -- but then again, what do I expect from a typical nigerian.

Goodluck.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by OKOATA(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2023
Gtwix:
This OKATA of a guy is sick,ignoramus
Seek knowledge and read books not calling someone sick, you should be the one to seek help bro. If you are worshipping a god that tells his kids to burn in hell forever ♾️ for a finite sin then change the god you worship cos that kind of a god is sick and worse than a psycho.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Chidolalar: 9:22am On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:

You believe pple should be held responsible for their choices but u don't or just ignorant to hold God responsible for his choices he made by creating man who did not ask for him to be created in the first place and d war dat erupted in heaven when angels fought against d demons and so on like that undecided
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by OKOATA(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2023
Tompson88:
A Jehovah witnesse spotted[color=#990000][/color]
Hell exist but it's not for humans, that's where devil and his demons live, Heaven exist but only belongs solely to God, Yeshua, Cerubum and Seraphim, Arch angels, Angels, Baby angels and other powerful angels and the likes. When a man dies it's an everlasting unconsciousness, it will be like the same way how we never knew we existed in our mother's womb till we started to think we exist.

Talking about rapture, there's rapture happening everyday, when your loved one dies and leaves you behind is that not rapture? Hoping to wait since 2000years ago thinking Yeshua will appear in the sky is not gonna happen. Jesus/Yeshua is with us everyday so why would he still appear in the sky?
Oga I'm a winner member o. 😂. Wetin concern me with witness.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by OKOATA(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2023
Chidolalar:

D same Jesus who was quoted in d bible said if u accept me and repent from your sins then u will be forgiven?
If dat is not a promise then what is it?
Am countering Dem with facts!
It is you that is blinded with your crappy and completely NOT credible religious beliefs that choose to be blind to reality and basically wallowing in your religious delusions
That guy fit argue from now till tomorrow, I no dey argue with those people. He will bring bible verses telling you you will go to hell for fornication now tell him the main culprit which is Adam and Eve did they go to hell for disobedience? But they will still find a way to twist everything. Anyone that believes in hell good for them bros.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by OKOATA(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2023
Chidolalar:

Is my parents not descendants from Adam and eve which was created by God?
There is nothing like God mercy on the righteous endure forever bcuz God already made d world to be imperfect
D same enemies he also created and bible quoted that we should forgive our enemies an yet he couldn't forgive and allowed war to erupts in heaven and banish d enemy to earth?
Bros I have this book titled THE FALL, subtitled THE 24 ELDERS SCROLL 📜. It talked about how God/Ahavah was created from a very powerful light, how Jesus/Yeshua committed suicide by deeping his long nails into his heart and killed himself, it talked about how God formed the planets from his skin, hairs, nails, spit of God which is the sea and water that we drink today. How he created very powerful angels which are the Cherubim and Seraphim, How he created the 24 ELDERS which they are spoken about in the book of revelations, how he created the 12 Arch Angels and the likes. How the war in heaven started because Lucifer which was the first Arch Angel wanted to be like God and how war broke out in heaven etc. What I'm trying to say is that God didnt kill Luci then and he will never kill him now because he's the eyes of God. Now if God allowed Luci to be casted down to earth and let him roam and allow evil to fester on through the human beings he created, then why should God now punish humans to burn in hell when he himself casted devil down to earth to cause pain and anguish on humans. Lucifer is the apple of God's eyes, so we humans are not apple of God's eyes? Are humans more evil than the devil that when a man commits a little sin as little as lies such a person will go to hell? God never punished Luci for the evil he did in heaven so it's human that will now suffer for Lucia sin abi? Just like saying humans should suffer for Adam and Eve's sin for eating the forbidden apple..
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by OKOATA(m): 9:47am On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Read books you say no, who told you war didn't happen in heaven. People like you believe you have all the knowledge of this world whereas you can't even name all the components of your body from the top of your hair to the sole of your feet. You came into this world just like everyone else, did you know the events that happened in heaven and still happening now? Seek knowledge and stop assuming you know it all.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Mimicle101: 9:52am On May 15, 2023
Permit me to mention a church I discovered.

Jesus Christ Temple ministry

In worri delta state.

There you shall find the Truth. Nothing but the truth, no salt, not sugar. Just pure undiluted message of salvation.

A place where God speaks him self through the Pastor and the believers
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Mimicle101: 10:07am On May 15, 2023
OKOATA:
Bros I have this book titled THE FALL, subtitled THE 24 ELDERS SCROLL 📜. It talked about how God/Ahavah was created from a very powerful light, how Jesus/Yeshua committed suicide by deeping his long nails into his heart and killed himself, it talked about how God formed the planets from his skin, hairs, nails, spit of God which is the sea and water that we drink today. How he created very powerful angels which are the Cherubim and Seraphim, How he created the 24 ELDERS which they are spoken about in the book of revelations, how he created the 12 Arch Angels and the likes. How the war in heaven started because Lucifer which was the first Arch Angel wanted to be like God and how war broke out in heaven etc. What I'm trying to say is that God didnt kill Luci then and he will never kill him now because he's the eyes of God. Now if God allowed Luci to be casted down to earth and let him roam and allow evil to fester on through the human beings he created, then why should God now punish humans to burn in hell when he himself casted devil down to earth to cause pain and anguish on humans. Lucifer is the apple of God's eyes, so we humans are not apple of God's eyes? Are humans more evil than the devil that when a man commits a little sin as little as lies such a person will go to hell? God never punished Luci for the evil he did in heaven so it's human that will now suffer for Lucia sin abi? Just like saying humans should suffer for Adam and Eve's sin for eating the forbidden apple..

That is why Jesus Christ came down himself and paid the final price with his blood by dieying.

Then he said if you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart, and accept him. That you will be SAVED.

Saved from what?

The punishments! From sin. That luci will cause us to sin.
He went ahead gave us the Bible, his own words to be a light or a guide that we may follow. He went ahead living to us his holy spirit. Which is why is one fully repents, all his sins are forgiven and the spirit of God then lives in him.

God realized that casting luci down was a problem. Remember that was not God initial plan and also for mankind.

Hence Him God created a solution.

So brother.

The solution is free. Which is salvation. Repentance. And no one who repents truly will be condemn or punished.

Remember God went ahead allowed us to make a choice. He never forced us. But then advised us to to choose life as he wish for us are of God and not of destructions.

Bro I believe that answers the question
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by MissOpe(f): 10:44am On May 15, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Have you died to know that we don't exist after death? Your dream alone is the answer to your question. If I pointed a gun at you when you are sleeping, will you know? But your spirit is somewhere wandering. That alone should tell you that apart from your body, something exist!

No be because you come back to life , your brain remember say you dey somewhere when you sleep.... Shey na when the brain come finally pafuka , never to come back alive , tell me which Brain u wan take remember say Ur spirit dey somewhere....

Tell me why when you be baby inside and outside your mama womb, u no fit remember where u dey, talk more of when the brain come finally die......

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Chidolalar: 10:46am On May 15, 2023
OKOATA:

Yes that is d major problem about all this religious fanatics and d bible at large. They or d bible will quote something and yet they or d bible will still twist dat tin and contradict themselves to align and suit their religious beliefs.
The basis of my argument with him or any religious believer is bcuz of those twists and turns, contradictions, illogical and irrational behaviors and statements from them or d bible that makes me highly doubts d credibility of God and their religious beliefs system.
What about you?
What are your basis for argument with him or any religious believer?
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Chidolalar: 10:58am On May 15, 2023
OKOATA:
That guy fit argue from now till tomorrow, I no dey argue with those people. He will bring bible verses telling you you will go to hell for fornication now tell him the main culprit which is Adam and Eve did they go to hell for disobedience? But they will still find a way to twist everything. Anyone that believes in hell good for them bros.

Him think say nah only him Sabi argue or dey superior in knowledge above others.
D same person quote u say nah God create evil and good on page 4 of this thread and yet when I come tell am say nah God make d world to be imperfect or create evil by not forgiving Adam and eve for disobeying him and banishing Dem from d garden of Eden, him Kon still twist am and contradict himself as usual by saying nah humans chose to make d world to be imperfect.
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Tompson88: 11:08am On May 15, 2023
Lols,were you taught what you wrote up there in church?=Oga I'm a winner member o. 😂. Wetin concern me with witness. [/quote]
Re: Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? by Kobojunkie: 12:36pm On May 15, 2023
OKOATA:
Read books you say no, who told you war didn't happen in heaven. People like you believe you have all the knowledge of this world whereas you can't even name all the components of your body from the top of your hair to the sole of your feet. You came into this world just like everyone else, did you know the events that happened in heaven and still happening now? Seek knowledge and stop assuming you know it all.
If you read all the books in the world but are unable to critically process any of what is written, you are still ignorant, do you know, no better than those who have never read any books at all. undecided

■ Scripture never states that there was a war in Heaven but rather that statement is made as part of a vision and hence not meant to be given literal interpretation.
■ scripture never presents an actual character named Lucifer, but rather presents Jesus Christ proclaiming Himself the brighter morning star with the Sons of God --- His followers--- as other morning stars
■ The two verses that have been misconstrued as claims of lucifer being cast out are rather verses directed at the King of Babylon, King/prince of Tyre taken out of context.
■ Scripture has it that Heaven is God's throne room and He is forever on the throne.
■ You claim a belief in hell is against God but just as Jesus Christ taught of Eternal damnation equally taught of Eternal reward. So it is irrational and illogical to claim to believe in Jesus Christ yet condemning those ideas which you refuse to wrap your mind around as being made up

It is sad that supposedly educated individuals would go as far as to conclude that mythical without investigation that stories they have obviously heard from the mouth of others are facts, and even go as far as to spend their days debating them as such. Of what value is an argument or debate of ideas if the one party continues to present unfounded claims in place of facts; that is a giant waste of time and effort, don't you see? . undecided

I suggest you not only read for the sake of reading of books but work extensively on your ability to comprehend that that is written. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. / How Can I Download A Free Bible To My Phone Asha 200 / Why Nigerians Pray

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.