Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,436 members, 7,961,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Bukayo Saka Signs New Arsenal Deal Until 2027 Saying “I Have Everything Here To - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bukayo Saka Signs New Arsenal Deal Until 2027 Saying “I Have Everything Here To (197 Views)

Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal / New Arsenal Adidas Kits For 2019/20 Season "Leaked" (Photos) / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bukayo Saka Signs New Arsenal Deal Until 2027 Saying “I Have Everything Here To by Naijalegit: 7:32am On May 24, 2023
Bukayo Saka Commits to Arsenal with a Four-Year Contract Extension

Exciting news for Arsenal and England fans as winger Bukayo Saka has inked a new four-year contract with the Gunners. The 21-year-old football prodigy has been making waves in the Premier League, becoming the first player in the league to achieve double-digit goals and assists this season.

https://naijalegit.com/2023/05/24/bukayo-saka-signs-new-arsenal-deal-until-2027-saying-i-have-everything-here-to-be-my-best/

(1) (Reply)

Sevilla Football Club Coach, Jose Luis Mendilibar Has Revealed The Vital Reason / Argentina Vs Nigeria / Nigeria Flying Eagles Meet End Of The Road As They Crash Out From U-20 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.