Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,867 members, 7,931,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:50 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1284 Views)

Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Martdc(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: . by SenecaTheYonger: 9:13pm On May 25, 2023
You have heavy anxiety. It will ruin your life if you don’t learn to stop it now

2 Likes

Re: . by Jagermeister(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2023
You’re destined to be with men. Your body is revolting naturally.

You sir, are a closeted gay! Accept your destiny! 🤷🏻‍♀️

1 Like

Re: . by Martdc(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
You have heavy anxiety. It will ruin your life if you don’t learn to stop it now
I am really trying, but no improvement.
Re: . by Martdc(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2023
Jagermeister:

Chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by SenecaTheYonger: 11:55pm On May 25, 2023
Martdc:
I am really trying, but no improvement.

Try breathing with your stomach. Inhale and hold your breathe for 2 seconds and exhale and hold for 4 seconds.

Longer and deeper Exhaling is the most important when it comes to breathing exercise for anxiety

1 Like

Re: . by AndrewTate(m): 1:12am On May 26, 2023
Here's a golden advice...
Start making friends with females that you're never and can never be attracted to...do it just like the way you get male friends.
Have lots of them.
And watch this problem go out the window!
😉

4 Likes

Re: . by Snitch24(m): 2:06am On May 26, 2023
anxiety
just relax
Re: . by internationalman(m): 2:20am On May 26, 2023
It's situation like this recreational marijuana is needed. Any other types of drugs like tramadol that can do too..

Emphasis on recreational..

Just Google the meaning of recreational I'll advicer.
Re: . by Rokiat(f): 3:28am On May 26, 2023

Re: . by Berrityga: 3:57am On May 26, 2023
Try smoking kolos if you don't run mad then the anxiety will run out of your life.
Re: . by chim14(m): 4:20am On May 26, 2023
grin grin Cuz u are not used to being around women, or dont vibe with the lady in question.

It's sumtin u need to learn to outgrow. I used to be shy approachin women in my younger days but I had to learn & force myself.

In short na my job dat time help alot cuz I meet women(tall,short,slim fat,ugly,fine) every blessed day grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:28am On May 26, 2023
It's obvious you're gay.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:29am On May 26, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rokiat:
Re: . by damosky12(m): 6:42am On May 26, 2023
Jagermeister:

You've taken in too much wrong information... And that's where it begins.
Re: . by damosky12(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2023
Martdc:
I always feel weak, nauseous and unable to eat anything when i am with a girl. It is worse if it’s our first meeting. I don’t know why it happens but i hate the feeling.

There will be an instant urge to use the toilet, and if there’s too much delay I can start puking that moment.

You're having anxiety issues bro. There's a particular name for it... You can address with medications or gradually practice overcoming it.

Some have the same feeling when speaking to strangers generally. Some feel the same way when speaking in public. It's all anxiety.
Re: . by falcon01: 7:12am On May 26, 2023
Jagermeister:

ghen ghen🤣! Op, go get a fine masculine Ass and dive in and see how you feel maybe you like hitting the stinker 😁
Re: . by Jagermeister(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2023
falcon01:
ghen ghen🤣! Op, go get a fine masculine Ass and dive in and see how you feel maybe you like hitting the stinker 😁

Exactly! Try out other mediums in life grin
Re: . by Jagermeister(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2023
damosky12:

You've taken in too much wrong information... And that's where it begins.

🥱
Re: . by stormborn28(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2023
Samantha124:
It's obvious you're gay.
No. E never taste vagina before. The day he taste it he will become simp in order to always taste it.
Re: . by stormborn28(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2023
falcon01:
what a big nonsense
Re: . by eteebanky1: 9:13am On May 26, 2023
Lol, you're still a small boy and obviously a simp

Don't worry you'll outgrown it when you start having sex with numerous women
Re: . by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2023
It happens to me also, just nothing so serious. That serious urge to use the toilet. Whenever I'm sure that yes I'm going to meet this girl for f*cks or she is coming over. I normally ignore that and I go for what I came for. I think it's the body response to also get away with waste in the system.
Re: . by MechanicMike: 9:53am On May 26, 2023
Martdc:
I always feel weak, nauseous and unable to eat anything when i am with a girl. It is worse if it’s our first meeting. I don’t know why it happens but i hate the feeling.

There will be an instant urge to use the toilet, and if there’s too much delay I can start puking that moment.

angry
Re: . by MechanicMike: 9:55am On May 26, 2023
Martdc:

..no worries...brother I will find u a 2k olosho....she will sort Yor fear out!!!!(((THANK ME LATER))) smiley
Re: . by falcon01: 10:13am On May 26, 2023
stormborn28:
what a big nonsense
really undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Advantages Of Bathing Regularly Together / Naira Land Kindly Assist Me Please I Need Your Help / Secrets That Can Get You Beautiful Girlfriend In Less Than 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.