Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,457 members, 7,961,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Yeni Kuti Explains Why She Can’t Leave Her Husband Due To Infidelity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yeni Kuti Explains Why She Can’t Leave Her Husband Due To Infidelity (926 Views)

Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Actress Nkechi Blessing Refuses To Kiss Her Movie Husband Due To His Mouth Odour / Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeni Kuti Explains Why She Can’t Leave Her Husband Due To Infidelity by Azeemokoya: 10:10pm On May 26, 2023
Yeni Kuti, the daughter of the legendary Afrobeat pioneer, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti has disclosed she will not be leaving her partner due to infidelity.

Speaking during a session with Chude Jideonwo, Yeni Kuti said her late father had 27 wives but her mother didn’t abandon her marriage.

She said she can’t leave her marriage for another woman.

Yeni said: “I won’t leave my husband if he is cheating. That is me. You can leave your own husband if he is cheating. That is you. Don’t judge me, I’m not judging you.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/yeni-kuti-explains-why-she-cant-leave-her-husband-due-to-infidelity/

Re: Yeni Kuti Explains Why She Can’t Leave Her Husband Due To Infidelity by HacheNoire: 10:15pm On May 26, 2023
One of the few women who have learnt from life!

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Explains Why She Can’t Leave Her Husband Due To Infidelity by ridwanlawal: 10:23pm On May 26, 2023
The most important is to raise what won’t be a nuisance to the public.
Re: Yeni Kuti Explains Why She Can’t Leave Her Husband Due To Infidelity by tommy589(m): 11:54pm On May 26, 2023
Except you remain celibate for life,how sure are you that your next partner is not going to be having sex with another person

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Throwback To When Mohbad Revealed His Biggest Fear Before Death(pics,vid) / ‘i’ve Slept With More Than 3,000 Men’ – Actress, Esther Nwachukwu / Youtube Removes Mccains Campaign Videos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.