Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,913 members, 7,959,854 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) - Satellite TV Technology (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (354009 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (85) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by MrGem(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2008
@justx24
Thanks a lot for your responses towards solving my headaches on EUTELSAT W3A tracking. I have tried your suggestions, but I still couldn't get it right!
U asked me of W4 dish elevation: Pls I dont know how to do that at the moment, except that I am sure of its orbital position at 36.0 degree East. Likewise, I cant locate the pictures that u mentioned, may be u can tell me the ways to search fot that.

@ALL
Fellow learned colleaques, pls I am still battling with the headache. My geographical location is Akure on LAT. 7 .15 deg and LONG. 5.11 deg. I dont know if this contributes to my problem. U can ALL assist me, by providing the needed technical supports.

Thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by zeemad: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2008
hi all,pls can somebody give me the latest pin to decript locked channels on nilesat?cause 6969 no longer works!
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by iwes(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hi

I resides at port harcourt, and I have a 2.6m steel pan locally constructed satellite dish for sale at 25,000 naira.
If you are intrested, please call me with this number  08064429995
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by toxnaija: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2008
I dont like the idea of people coming to this forum to sell dishes and accessories at expensive prices.Please ENITAN and other gurus,comment about this.I can no longer stand it.Nilesat ART keys are available now but not all the patch and softcam sites have them.Showtime is still down.I hope it will rise before Premiership starts.
Enigma,
please provide me with all the FTA satellites(including dish size) I can pick in Leicester,England(about 20 minutes bus drive from London).I am leaving for academic break mid-September.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by austinyet(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2008
hi the gurus Badaru,Pitodenz,Toxnaija,justx24, enitan2002 ,OLA  ,Twinstaiye,enigma and the e fellow members.i actually clear out an issue about that bird called  w3a though tricky but i got it with my contact person enitan via phone calls.i installed 3 dishs on saturday,but the signal for msnbc is breaking while the signal is 60% and mbc 1 and 2 is 84%.what do u gurus think i should do.thanks  cheesy
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by biggjoe(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2008
toxnaija:

I don't like the idea of people coming to this forum to sell dishes and accessories at expensive prices.Please ENITAN and other gurus,comment about this.I can no longer stand it.

it is quite unfortunate, this thread is supposed to be 100% open source, but u cant control what people can or cannot post here.

The gurus that post on this thread go through so much to give out free informations they give out on this thread. It is sad then that some people who have never supplied any simple contribution here only see the forum as an open market where they can sell their goods and services tax free.

Please people, lets share more than we sell here.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by twinstaiye(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2008
Should we create another thread called FTA Market like the Technology market created by the Administrator? By that way, those advertising can be directed to post whatever they want to advertise on FTA there, and whoever wants to know about anything on FTA market can as well post questions there too.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by biggjoe(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2008
@twinstaye
I think you have just suggested something helpful. Why dont you open a new thread on FTA market.

im wrong to say this
biggjoe:

it is quite unfortunate, this thread is supposed to be 100% open source, but u can't control what people can or cannot post here.

You are the moderator, you can actually control what people post here. When you have created the new thread, anyone who refuses to go there to market his/her wares can now be dealt with accordinly.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by graciousme(f): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2008
pls does can we view premiership on ART? i dont know how to get the keys so i mite have pay for one year subscription.so we can watch premiership.and if anyone can help with getting the keys pls get in touch thanks all!!
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by ojofree: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2008
i am new on this forum and i have been tremenously educated by what i have read on this forum, i have experimented on my own and have been able to install an additional dish all by myself,  i am looking forward to buying a new 90cm dish in order to locate W3A, i appreciate what you guys are doing
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by urfriend(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2008
Sunderland v Liverpool – 17.30 Saturday 16th August
Portsmouth v Man Utd – 20.00 Monday 25th August
Arsenal v Newcastle – 17.30 Saturday 30th August
Tottenham v Aston Villa – 20.00 Monday 15th September
Bolton v Arsenal – 17.30 Saturday 20th September
Arsenal v Hull City – 17.30 Saturday 27th September
Blackburn v Man Utd – 17.30 Saturday 4th October
Newcastle v Man City – 20.00 Monday 20th October
Blackburn v Middlesbrough – 17.30 Saturday 25th October
Newcastle v Aston Villa – 20.00 Monday 3rd November
Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion – 17.30 Saturday 8th November
Arsenal v Aston Villa – 15.00 Saturday 15th November
Wigan v Everton – 20.00 Monday 24th November
Liverpool v West Ham – 20.00 Monday 1st December
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Enigma(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
toxnaija:

Enigma,
please provide me with all the FTA satellites(including dish size) I can pick in Leicester,England(about 20 minutes bus drive from London).I am leaving for academic break mid-September.

toxnaija

Leicester city is roughly about 2-3 hours from London (by car or train). With even a 60cm dish you will be able to get a lot of satellites (e.g. if motorised) because many European satellites are very easily received here. However, one or two satellites, especially Nilesat, will require a bigger dish starting from 1.2 onwards. But because of planning permission, many do not go higher than a 1m dish (by law, you can have two dishes - one maximum 1m and the other maximum 60cm; anything more/higher, then you need to obtain planning permission; you may also have difficulty if you are in a hostel).

The most standard hobbyist installation is between an 80cm to 1.1cm dish on a motor which will get you most satellites between 53e and 45w (depending on line of sight) ---- a very huge span with lots of channels.

You can type Leicester into www.dishpointer.com and it will list the sats that can be received and ith what size dish.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by ojofree: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2008
gurus please i have a question. i was on www.dishpointer.com and tried to find out how to locate W3A and the details i got said something about lnb skew but gave different lnb skews for intelsat 7,10 and W3A. Does this mean that i have to change my lnb position if i want to use the same set-up i have for intelsat 7,10 for W3A?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Pazik: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2008
The code i use for my decoder is 6969696969696969. That is to say, type the 6969 four (4) times consecutively and you will be watching it live and direct. Good luck! wink
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by toxnaija: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2008
enigma,
thanks for the info especially on the distance.I think my contact over there got it wrong because I just checked it on the map.Is it possible to pick all the Nilesat and Atlantic bird frequencies  both hor. and vert. clearly in Leicester with a 1m dish?Is it difficult to get planning permission for the bigger dishes if I have to resort to that?What size do you think is most appropriate?I can't afford to miss all I watch here in Nigeria especially ART/PEHLA/Showtime.
I want to know the number of satellites i can motorise on a small dish.
My plan is to have a dedicated dish for Nilesat, and another motorised one for the European satellites,just like I did in my Nigerian home.Please advice me on how to watch as many satellite locations.I look forward to meeting you over there.Please educate me on free to view,sky digital box free channels and other fta options in the uk.God bless you.

Nilesat keys hunters,
please go to this wonderful site for the latest keys,ART is on but Showtime is down.So many key sites are not getting the keys now.I don't know why but this site is very current and superb.please if you don't know how to put keys manually,learn it from your installer or the gurus in the house.I can't be of help now because I am very busy.   [ www.anaimgr.com]
Please don't advertise any keys or accessories for sale again.This place is meant to be free like oxygen.Why do you think we go out of our way to get you new frequencies,patches,softcams and keys.Mide2008 got the wonderful site for us all for free!Many thanks to him.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by toxnaija: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2008
pazik,
what do you mean by your magical numbers 6969696969696969.If you cant help with the keys,why confuse people?please watch what you send to us.I can no longer stand all the ugly attitudes on this thread.And please dont abuse me in your reply.You might not like the responses you would get from the gurus and other fta lovers.I observe this on the other threads.It seems we are cultured and polished in this section.so,let's keep it up.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by biggjoe(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2008
Even though what Pazik is saying appears ridiculous, but before we crucify him, why don't we ask him for more details.
like decoder type, and the version of software in it.

I dont like saying impossible because as they say, nothing is ever what it seems.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Enigma(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

toxnaija

Please please please EDIT your post and REMOVE the keys; or if tox is not around, could a moderator please remove the keys!.

Posting keys on a site like this is a sure way to get into trouble; in Europe sites are closed down for this and operators prosecuted for it; that is why most key sites are based/hosted in the far East well out of Europe.

Even when linking to a key site, do not make it a live link; instead make it a dead link by using something like _http or ht*p etc.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by FMarshal2(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2008
Enigma:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

toxnaija

Please please please EDIT your post and REMOVE the keys; or if tox is not around, could a moderator please remove the keys!.

Posting keys on a site like this is a sure way to get into trouble; in Europe sites are closed down for this and operators prosecuted for it; that is why most key sites are based/hosted in the far East well out of Europe.

Even when linking to a key site, do not make it a live link; instead make it a dead link by using something like _http or ht*p etc.
Enigma, they don't seem to get it. Until Seun get's a reprimand from the Authorities some of these attitudes will continue unabated. Nairaland FTA lovers, please stop posting Keys in public forums!!!!! shocked
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Enigma(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2008
@toxnaija

To your questions regarding Nilesat/Leicester etc. In the UK, Nilesat is like holy grail for sat hobbyists because it is not easy to get; officially, the footprint does not reach here but it still can be received sometimes. In the south, like London & Kent, a 1.2m dish will get the vertical transponders but will not even get the horizontal transponders generally except for some lucky moments. At the moment, even I don't yet get Nilesat; I am just planning to get a 1.1 dish to be able to get some of the vertical transponders.

Leicester is slightly further north of London, that means that you really need at least a 1.2m dish to be assured of getting some of Nilesat. However, there is no problem with getting channels here. Even a motorised 60cm dish should readily receive thousands of channels - depending on line of sight. My recommendation will be for you to get a 1.1m (or 1.2m) dish and motorise it. If you like you can get a small 43cm dish for 28e (i.e. where the 'Sky' satellite is) --- or even just stick to the single large dish. If you go to lyngsat and look at 28e, you will see all the free (totally FTA) channels from that satellite; if I were you, I won't even bother to subscribe to Sky (though I myself actually subscribe to some of it!) and save money sticking to the FTA channels.

If you get a receiver like the Technomate 5400 and patch it, you will usually be able to open some encrypted channels from across Europe. Unless you want to subscribe to Sky, there is no need to bother buying the Sky receiver at all (at the moment at any rate i.e. unless and until they drop the charge they impose for using their PVR).

Edited

@ F_Marshall

I feel you; I hope people will understand this very very important matter.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by FMarshal2(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2008
Here are some awesome pictures of C-band setups. Most of them are simply beautiful.  Enjoy!!! grin

Don't you wish you owned at least one of those  cool
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Enigma(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
F_Marshall

Many of us in the UK are very jealous that some of you guys stateside have space for such large dishes; at one UK forum that I discuss with people, we once had pictures of such dishes that one guy took down and dismantled (or something like that) when he bought the house from its previous owner. You should have seen guys lamenting that it was such a waste of such a beautiful dish! grin cool

Edited

Another story; one guy on that forum has a 1.2m dish; (which is reasonably big for the UK --- though of course there are people with bigger dishes); anyway, some guy from Sweden, I think, posted pictures of a 4m or so dish that he uses there; then the guy from the UK said: "I have just been outside to shout at my 1.2m dish; I called it pathetic"! grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by justx24(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2008
Good work all contributors, talking about the advertisers , i think we need to tell them right away to go play somewhere else if they have nothing for the homes. We are all here , some months ago, i was just a learner, now am mentioned along with the gurus in the house cheesy cheesy cheesy. Am so happy about that and wish there could be more control over this Forum. I belong to lots of forum on the internet and i understand what it means to have a moderator. I real don't think we have any here. Nobody here with a privilege mode to watch over people posting irrelevant stuffs and delete posts etc. not even biggjoe(if you can do something , we are all with you all the way). The best we can do is ignore them if not.

And seeing my guy posting keys here is abit off , but he will take care of it as soon as his online , just give link, if you don't want lots of send me request in your mail. grin grin.

Thank you all

justx24
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by FMarshal2(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2008
Enigma:

F_Marshall

Many of us in the UK are very jealous that some of you guys stateside have space for such large dishes; at one UK forum that I discuss with people, we once had pictures of such dishes that one guy took down and dismantled (or something like that) when he bought the house from its previous owner. You should have seen guys lamenting that it was such a waste of such a beautiful dish! grin cool
Edited

Another story; one guy on that forum has a 1.2m dish; (which is reasonably big for the UK --- though of course there are people with bigger dishes); anyway, some guy from Sweden, I think, posted pictures of a 4m or so dish that he uses there; then the guy from the UK said: "I have just been outside to shout at my 1.2m dish; I called it pathetic"! grin grin grin

True, we have space for lager dishes, but some towns and cities do have restrictions on the dish size located in residential areas.  OMG!!! What a waste. Why dismantle it angry It should have been given a new lease on life. Since the economic down turn here in the USA, some businesses are closing and the dishes they used to run Customer Credit cards etc, are pointing to the heavens abandoned. If only I can just locate the owner(s) willing to part with just one or two of them. sad

@ your edited satement!!!!!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Enigma(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
ojofree:

gurus please i have a question. i was on www.dishpointer.com and tried to find out how to locate W3A and the details i got said something about lnb skew but gave different lnb skews for intelsat 7,10 and W3A. Does this mean that i have to change my lnb position if i want to use the same set-up i have for intelsat 7,10 for W3A?

See page 23 of this thread on LNB skew; or do a search of the thread for LNB skew.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by FMarshal2(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
Enigma:

@toxnaija

To your questions regarding Nilesat/Leicester etc. In the UK, Nilesat is like holy grail for sat hobbyists because it is not easy to get; officially, the footprint does not reach here but it still can be received sometimes. In the south, like London & Kent, a 1.2m dish will get the vertical transponders but will not even get the horizontal transponders generally except for some lucky moments. At the moment, even I don't yet get Nilesat; I am just planning to get a 1.1 dish to be able to get some of the vertical transponders.

Leicester is slightly further north of London, that means that you really need at least a 1.2m dish to be assured of getting some of Nilesat. However, there is no problem with getting channels here. Even a motorised 60cm dish should readily receive thousands of channels - depending on line of sight. My recommendation will be for you to get a 1.1m (or 1.2m) dish and motorise it. If you like you can get a small 43cm dish for 28e (i.e. where the 'Sky' satellite is) --- or even just stick to the single large dish. If you go to lyngsat and look at 28e, you will see all the free (totally FTA) channels from that satellite; if I were you, I won't even bother to subscribe to Sky (though I myself actually subscribe to some of it!) and save money sticking to the FTA channels.

If you get a receiver like the Technomate 5400 and patch it, you will usually be able to open some encrypted channels from across Europe. Unless you want to subscribe to Sky, there is no need to bother buying the Sky receiver at all (at the moment at any rate i.e. unless and until they drop the charge they impose for using their PVR).

Edited

@ F_Marshal

I feel you; I hope people will understand this very very important matter.

Enigma, how good is the support for the Technomate 5400? I would like to do some Naija setups (personal use) when i go home. I have been kind of been leaning towards the Strong STB, but every so often I read about Technomate products. Have you ever used a Strong STB before, if so how would you comapre the two?

And Oh, I corrected my Screen name in my reply. wink
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by twinstaiye(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2008
@enigma
As the moderator, I don't have priviledge to edit his post, I can only delete it as a whole, so I will wait for toxnaija to modify the post. Meanwhile, perhaps I need to add it to the Section Rules that KEYS are not allowed on the forum.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Enigma(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2008
@twinstaiye

Yes, I think we should add it to the rules that the posting of keys are not allowed; and that it should be in very visible/large print so that there is no excuse. It is ok to post 6969 or 8280 as those are not keys but codes for the particular receiver.

@F_Marshal

Sorry about getting the spelling wrong; my eyes deceived me. grin (I wonder if you have seen that thing with bad spellings going round the Net and the way the brain reads what the words 'should' be despite how they are spelt?)

I have used the Strong on only two occasions; both times in Naija; both times when assisting others to install dishes. If one wants to play safe (and also it will probably be cheaper) the thing to do will be to buy a Strong receiver when in Naija --- though double checking that it is multicrypt (they usually are anyway). The thing is that the manufacturers of the Strong receiver, as I understand it, are part (or wholly?) owners of MyTV, so it can be guaranteed that the receivers they bring will be suitable for MyTV's Conax encryption. But I think they have been careful that the receivers that they push into the Nigerian market also does Irdeto for DSTV.

Now the Technomate: the TM has a lot of support; the TM 5400 has some advantages: 1. it is multicrypt so will do both Irdeto and Conax and is thus suitable for Nigeria; 2. it can take up to 10,000 channels; 3. it has USB support for patching; 4. it is PVR 'ready' via USB.

Now back to the support: the support mainly comes from the following site: _http://alsat.co.uk/forum/index.php. It is generally kept up to date with patches and currently opens as many encrypted channels as any other receiver (except card sharing) and CAMs (except the Diablo CAM). Have a look at that website --- though to get the full gist, you have to register (they keep some things away from non-registered lurkers).

Funny, in Naija the main receiver that I use is a Hivion 9090 which is also multicrypt and is well supported with patches.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by FMarshal2(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2008
Enigma:

@twinstaiye

Yes, I think we should add it to the rules that the posting of keys are not allowed; and that it should be in very visible/large print so that there is no excuse. It is ok to post 6969 or 8280 as those are not keys but codes for the particular receiver.

@F_Marshal

Sorry about getting the spelling wrong; my eyes deceived me. grin (I wonder if you have seen that thing with bad spellings going round the Net and the way the brain reads what the words 'should' be despite how they are spelt?)

I have used the Strong on only two occasions; both times in Naija; both times when assisting others to install dishes. If one wants to play safe (and also it will probably be cheaper) the thing to do will be to buy a Strong receiver when in Naija --- though double checking that it is multicrypt (they usually are anyway). The thing is that the manufacturers of the Strong receiver, as I understand it, are part (or wholly?) owners of MyTV, so it can be guaranteed that the receivers they bring will be suitable for MyTV's Conax encryption. But I think they have been careful that the receivers that they push into the Nigerian market also does Irdeto for DSTV.

Now the Technomate: the TM has a lot of support; the TM 5400 has some advantages: 1. it is multicrypt so will do both Irdeto and Conax and is thus suitable for Nigeria; 2. it can take up to 10,000 channels; 3. it has USB support for patching; 4. it is PVR 'ready' via USB.

Now back to the support: the support mainly comes from the following site: _http://alsat.co.uk/forum/index.php. It is generally kept up to date with patches and currently opens as many encrypted channels as any other receiver (except card sharing) and CAMs (except the Diablo CAM). Have a look at that website --- though to get the full gist, you have to register (they keep some things away from non-registered lurkers).

Funny, in Naija the main receiver that I use is a Hivion 9090 which is also multicrypt and is well supported with patches.

grin Points 1, 3,2 & 4 in that order have totally swayed my views. Mainly 1 & 3 are the clincher. cool I will look at the site and soak in as much info as possible. Now, is the TM 4500 the latest model? About how much does TM 4500 cost in your neck of the woods? Where did you buy the Hivion 9090 from?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by graciousme(f): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2008
i dint know that keys are not allowed in the forum,but than God i was able to get the keys and the link smiley. please i need explanation on how to put the keys.please help.thanks to the gurus in the house.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by FMarshal2(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2008
NigComSat 1 at 42.5°E[/color]

Just out of curiousity. What happened to our Nigeria Satellite NigComSat 1 at 42.5°E? Since its launch May 13, 2007 nothing else has been heard of it. Is the bird transmitting anything? I found [color=#990000]this
and this on Lyngsat. I had to google the name NigComSat 1 for me to pull the info. Going to Lyngsat directly, I could not see NigComSat 1 or 42.5°E.

NigComSat 1's Specifications
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by ojofree: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2008
thanks i went to the page that was recommended (23) and i saw what was described but i still do not know how to adjust the lnb skew, do i have to physically turn the white plastic covering the thing or what? because looking at it, the lnb is screwed tightly onto the lnb holder and i do not see any way of adjusting that thing, please gurus in the house educate me, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (85)

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.