Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,161 members, 7,936,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage (48272 Views)

Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex / Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Every single write up there is definitely the imagination of a frustrated Nigerian man trying to draw traffic of other frustrated men to his blog. Some of the stories sound so ridiculous and very unlike how a typical married woman thinks.

You men should kukuma marry each other, all women are bad. We agree.
Marry each other okay?
Good.

Which one among is very unlikely?,.....I guess u re a type who always stays indoor.

Go out and see what MARRIAGE has turned to pls.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by maasoap(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Ishilove:
Believe this shît, you'll believe anything
These are nothing new. We can only thank the social media, it is something we observe around us from time to time

2 Likes

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Karlifate: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2023
brain54:
Wahala no Dey finish…

Them beat person on top him own wife.

Double tragedy!

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by maasoap(m): 6:36am On Jun 09, 2023
victorazy:
Only Yoruba's can champion this, is common there, na their culture.
I think running baby factories with minor girls is worse than this. At least, they're adults and they are doing it willingly.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by maasoap(m): 6:39am On Jun 09, 2023
Danisaint112:
Why am I seeing Yoruba women names, and Hausa abi na Arabians I know know.

This tell that Igbos girls are more matured faithful and tolerant in marriage. If I don't marry an Igbo women I will rather marry a white woman because what we accuse them of our women do worse. They are just fucking pretenders.
No be dem dey export ashewo business across the Nigeria's soil as far back as 50 years? Most of those names are fake names and most of them adopt Yoruba names as alias because they're living in Yoruba land. Na today?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by segcymoor(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2023
Ishilove:
Believe this shît, you'll believe anything

Guy.. face reality of this days

Shit dey happen oo

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2023
Bammzzie:
Wahala for man wey no marry virgin grin... Ladies with many body counts rarely get sexually satisfied in marriage. undecided

My friend handling one man and the wife he married virgin currently, the problem is marital infidelity from side of wife o.

The way you guys reasoning myopically, perhaps idiotic is worrisome.

Who among women that wasnt once a virgin?

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by maasoap(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2023
Edusouls:
That’s the life of Yorubas no be new thing , their wayward nature has no boundaries even after marriage, they have this uncontrollable high sex drive in their DNA,one major cause of many broken homes in their society leading to many streets kids, agberos, another reason their successful men marry from other tribes especially Igbo….
How is your tribe or region any better? Ashewo paroles everywhere even before your mother was born.
UGM littering everywhere is another result of disfunctional homes in your land.
Baby factories has become vice that defy solution over the years.
Drug using, drug smuggling, highway armed robbery is synonymous with your people. If those are not products of broken homes, I wonder what they're

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by maasoap(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2023
caandi:
them no dey ever disappoint
Some of them are very promiscuous especially in marriage
Their teens get preggy from the age of 15 they will be giving birth for different men
Now I’m not saying other tribes like delta and edo, igbos etc are not promiscuous
But you see committing adultery in marriage? Abeg leave it for them, na dem carry cup

Lol. While you put yours in baby factories for years until help locate and free them or they die there if no help comes.
So, your married women don't cheat? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2023
brain54:
Wahala no Dey finish…

Double tragedy!

Fake stories
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by segcymoor(m): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2023
RedpillAnalyst:

Some might be fictional, I have seen worse.

Ugly guys and normies don't know what women can do if they find a guy attractive.

Only few men can see the darkside of women and the other side of this world.

The most rewarding research... peace eventually
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by segcymoor(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2023
udede:
what can i say, i divorced her the traditional way by tell her people that I no do again that they should come carry their pikin, i even offload her properties outside. She refused to go and her poeple just ignored me. Her property stayed outside for months until my village head come intervane. Na me still return her things to my house. Ok I later begged her to accept seperation so that we can review the marriage from out side. She refused, I brought a second wife, she sent her parking , though i made the mistake of going for a well brought up peaceful girl.
This week again I begged her to please leave my life, that i will manage seperation she laughed it off.

This is a ten years old childless marriage ooo. (And God knows that I'm not rejecting her because of her childlessness)

My sister na so i see my self ooo. My plan now na to run comot for my house go live with a lady that is a wife material and we go have children first.

But my pride and prestige will be hurt as I'm the assistant father of the house (first son) and our parents are dead so I'm like the father of the house. A very big polygamous family

Abeg make i stop here before people begin to think say i dey joke

I knew no be joke..
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Satazaa: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2023
ariesbull:
Nigerian girls are promiscuous... especially one section

Marrying them is a nightmare ....

Imagine the idiots that killed themselves in university because of women claiming cultism those days
oga this is brilliant because you virtually took the words out of my mouth, I recall the exact scenario in my uni days when cultists engaged themselves in one of the most ferocious wars I have ever seen all because of a babe, at the end of the fracas the two guys fighting over the babe laid dead one of them was a son of a very prominent and wealthy man, then few years later I ran into the same babe they fought over as an oceanic bank employee in ibadan, she was married, had kids, had divorced and the once beautiful girl had become fat and shapeless and guess what, was looking for another man to marry from the conversations we had, guys this is real life story, learn from it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by mechanics(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2023
No genuine child of God will cheat on his or her spouse.

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Ishilove: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2023
enomakos:
You think na super story?
Yes. I wasn't raised in such a household so the thought that this kind of adultery exists is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by jaxxy(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2023
nedekid:

How does this affect issue of cheating in marriage?
Abi will both of you discuss eg, I do not want a cheating marraige or I want one?

When u discuss ur marriage views, ideologies and plans u put both of on same page ahead of time. U know each others likes and dislikes in marriage, u know the tolerance level and likes things that can cause issues that can or will lead to ur partner wanting to cheating.

Cheating doesn't just happen, certain issues or actions or inactions leads to cheating. Most of the people here did plan to get married and cheat.

if they had serious discussions around the plans and direction for their marriage journey and even unforseen circumstances everybody will either prepare their mind for the ride or tell u their minds or views.

The problem is people don't know how to communicate or ask the proper questions.

even if ure not going to be perfect in every thing ur partner will know what and what to expect if both of u are serious with each other.

if u know how to ask questions u will get into peoples heads.

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by UYEMDO35(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2023
After seeing dis immorality behavior been display by dis married women.
I have resigned to faith my dear after seeing so many ladies I do not bother if my wife bleep outside but she must do it coded.
As a man if u Bleep outside ur marriage den u have no justification to condom married ladies doing same

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Kizzygentle: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2023
nedekid:

The man get bastard money, that is the reason. Him de give woman money weh de change their lives.
Please which man was sleeping with 2baba's wife?
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Cloudflare: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2023
Gbright560:
Delta & Benin got some traditions as a married woman you can't Bleep outside your matrimonial home .

Bomb dey your brain. Oga, Bini and esan women, na dem fvck pass outside their matrimonial home. Their knacking outside their marriage is topnotch. It's like a normal thing to them there

5 Likes

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by nedekid: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2023
jaxxy:

When u discuss ur marriage views, ideologies and plans u put both of on same page ahead of time. U know each others likes and dislikes in marriage, u know the tolerance level and likes things that can cause issues that can or will lead to ur partner wanting to cheating.

Cheating doesn't just happen, certain issues or actions or inactions leads to cheating. Most of the people here did plan to get married and cheat.

if they had serious discussions around the plans and direction for their marriage journey and even unforseen circumstances everybody will either prepare their mind for the ride or tell u their minds or views.

The problem is people don't know how to communicate or ask the proper questions.

even if ure not going to be perfect in every thing ur partner will know what and what to expect if both of u are serious with each other.

if u know how to ask questions u will get into peoples heads.
Bros I feel you. That is the textbook defination of how marraige should be prepared for and lived. Unfortunately in real life that does not always work.
See, when we were kids, we had pictures of red Ferraris and Lamborghinis in our walls, now we are grown we drive Toyota and Hondas. Do you get it?
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2023
Few of the women in this post have sense. For the last one that f*uck with husband friend. How could you have sex the third time, are you mad?
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by nedekid: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2023
Kizzygentle:

Please which man was sleeping with 2baba's wife?
Bros, I no talk so ohh, it is deniable.
Anyway no be from my mouth you go hear say Iya sikira no wear pant. grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Karlifate: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2023
udede:
what can i say, i divorced her the traditional way by tell her people that I no do again that they should come carry their pikin, i even offload her properties outside. She refused to go and her poeple just ignored me. Her property stayed outside for months until my village head come intervane. Na me still return her things to my house. Ok I later begged her to accept seperation so that we can review the marriage from out side. She refused, I brought a second wife, she sent her parking , though i made the mistake of going for a well brought up peaceful girl.
This week again I begged her to please leave my life, that i will manage seperation she laughed it off.

This is a ten years old childless marriage ooo. (And God knows that I'm not rejecting her because of her childlessness)

My sister na so i see my self ooo. My plan now na to run comot for my house go live with a lady that is a wife material and we go have children first.

But my pride and prestige will be hurt as I'm the assistant father of the house (first son) and our parents are dead so I'm like the father of the house. A very big polygamous family

Abeg make i stop here before people begin to think say i dey joke

She's lost respect for you.

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2023
nedekid:

Bros I feel you. That is the textbook defination of how marraige should be prepared for and lived. Unfortunately in real life that does not always work.
See, when we were kids, we had pictures of red Ferraris and Lamborghinis in our walls, now we are grown we drive Toyota and Hondas. Do you get it?

yes there are unforseen circumstances in everything but u still have to have a plan and a plan b and c for the rain days, storms and hurricanes no matter how small it may be. Marriage is a journey and that means it can get bumpy or really good.

However if u prepared ur foundation correctly u will weather the storm like a house built on proper foundation and right materials.

This is the reason I said b4 u go into Marriage ask the right questions and get the proper knowledge. Truth us many people don't they think its all about love or money.

ur success in life or in anything is guaranteed by the level of information u have at the right time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by victorazy(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2023
maasoap:

I think running baby factories with minor girls is worse than this. At least, they're adults and they are doing it willingly.

Egbon! Your correct sha grin
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Odebayo4010(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Reminderz:
stories not new, next!
it will continue happening over and over again..

and btw, this just proves further that the redpill does not lie... reading through some of the stories, it validates some redpill sayings below:

1) never ignore red flags..
2) you can't negotiate genuine desire, you can't buy a woman's love.
3) women are moved by emotions and how they feel at the moment.
4) hypergamy doesn't care how long you've been together.. she will leave you when she has weighed her options...
5) do not be naive when it comes to the nature of women and what women are capable of before considering having a relationship with them...
6) never rely or trust any woman...
7) do what you want to do as a man, women will always whine..
8 ) trying to impress her might work for a short while, but will haunt you in the long run..
9) women know what they are doing...
10) always make sure the woman you're in a relationship with have something to lose...
11) women don't love men, she's only in the relationship for her selfish interests... she will be gone the moment the benefits cease...
12) women will cheat multiple times and pretend they've never flirted or seen another guy's dick but flare up violently the moment they catch you cheating...
13) women are natural actresses... always verify...
14) a woman's past matters, judge her by her past.. scrutinize her thoroughly!
15) save yourself because no one is coming to save you..

modified: last but not the least, women are not the weaker vessels as you've been misled... they are manipulative, cunning and powerful.. underrate them at your own risk..

This quote is my handout every blessed day

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by achimendy(m): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2023
brain54:
Wahala no Dey finish…

Double tragedy!

Hahahahahahahaha

That wan shock me o.
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Odebayo4010(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2023
They all practice the life of Nollywood
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Odebayo4010(m): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2023
blaise26abj:

I believe it and I don’t believe anything . In my short experience and interactions , I have heard things from the mouth of married women that I can’t post . All I will say is that most Nigerian men and women ( married or not ) deserve one another . None is holier than the other .

Please share what you heard from the mouth of married woman,I wanted to learn
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by achimendy(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2023
Rayban25:

Oga leave those stories first
..na igbo women dey cheat pass oo

Bros na everywhere e dey o, just keep tribe aside when it comes to sex.
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Odebayo4010(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
DIntegrity:
Well, I didn't need to got through all of them but I know one thing...the aim is to destroy family which is the bedrock of a society.
Young people don't know they're being programmed for disaster unconsciously.
Funny enough the human vessels that convey theses News don't know what they're doing is contributing to disaster as long as they get the reactions and feedback they want.

The truth remains that there are good marriages everywhere. True no marriage is free for quarrel but not as toxic as they make it look.
If you feed on these evil news all the time you're programming yourself for disaster in time because for everyone you meet you'd have suspicion no matter how genuine they seem. Even when there's nothing to worry about you'd worry and you'll just be living without peace and that's where devil wants you to be.

There's nothing new under the sun.
There is a defined path to a successful relationship/marriage/family life . It only depends on what you decide to believe and expose yourself to.
Countless genuine materials out there to feed on.
So guard your hearts else you'll be influenced by nonsense.

We've come to the point that if someone said my marriage is a bliss, he or she would be tagged a liar.

we expect bad things unconsciously.
Let's be careful o

Well, I don't care what anyone says.
Their experiences are bespoke to them.

With Intentionality you can and would have a good relationship if you want to.

T for thanks

Wow thanks for your advice,you really spoke well, you're wisdom Man,it left for everyone to decide what he/she wants in life
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by skj1377(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
How come they are all Yoruba women This must be a fake blog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.