Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,464 members, 7,961,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Breaking: Obaseki Congratulates Abbas On Emergence As Speaker Of House Of Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Obaseki Congratulates Abbas On Emergence As Speaker Of House Of Reps (147 Views)

Ex-Deputy Speaker, Wase Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Abbas, Kalu / Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Obaseki Congratulates Abbas On Emergence As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Aisosa25: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2023
Obaseki congratulates Abbas on emergence as Speaker of House of Reps

I congratulate Rt. Hon. Tajudeen Abbas on his emergence as the Speaker of the 10th House of Representatives.

A four-term parliamentarian, Rt. Hon. Abbas Tajudeen brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to his new position, having served diligently in various capacities within the legislative sphere.

As Speaker, I trust that he will uphold the principles of transparency, accountability, and inclusiveness, fostering productive debates and promoting effective legislations to improve the lives of the Nigerian people and advance the development of our dear nation.

I am confident that he will effectively steer the affairs of the House, engendering harmonious working relationships between the executive and the legislature in the overall interest of Nigerians.

His Excellency,
Godwin Obaseki
Governor, Edo State

(1) (Reply)

Ogun APC chides Segun Sowunmi Over Recent Outbursts / Residents Hail Governorship Hopeful, Adefisoye Over Constructed Road / Scammers Paradise: Nigeria’s Air, Water And Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.