Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,511 members, 7,961,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

You Don't Pay For Knowledge Rather You Pay For Sweat. Why? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Don't Pay For Knowledge Rather You Pay For Sweat. Why? (141 Views)

Why Insurance Companies Don't Pay Salary to Marketers? / Why Would You Pay Someone N50k For Jobs Of 4 People? / Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Pay For Knowledge Rather You Pay For Sweat. Why? by Veenview(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
After some futile attempts by some electricians to install a chandelier due to height factor, I was called upon to do the needful. After delivering the work that seemed impossible in less than an hour, baba was reluctant in paying. I had to school him that he is paying for my knowledge and expertise. He later paid in full with a heart full of gratitude. We need to start acknowledging one's skills and experience in what ever field.

So what has been your experiences so far?

(1) (Reply)

Newstars Homes And Properties Ltd / Sales Internship And Recruitment: Okubo Wisdom Legacies. / An Experienced Digital Marketer Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.