Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,045 members, 7,963,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:07 AM

GTB: I Was Shocked With a Transaction not initiated be me! (pictured) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB: I Was Shocked With a Transaction not initiated be me! (pictured) (2935 Views)

Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / What Does It Mean Transaction Not Permitted To Card Holder / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: GTB: I Was Shocked With a Transaction not initiated be me! (pictured) by McLizbae: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2023
It's only ignorance that will make anybody like this scam of a system.
GTB ahead of other banks has (1) self service and instant card production machine, (2) cardless fingerprint withdrawal (3) cardless cashout with codes. And all this come with its charges already.
With all this state-of-heart technology, GTB know quite well that many tech-orientation customer will not need to come and initiate production of new card in the bank because they wont need that. So why do GTB still charge us for what they know we prolly not need pls? It's corporate stealing jor!
uche393:
that's their auto renewal system, I personally like it because I'll just go and they activate and take it home without re-applying.
Re: GTB: I Was Shocked With a Transaction not initiated be me! (pictured) by uche393: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2023
McLizbae:
It's only ignorance that will make anybody like this scam of a system.
GTB ahead of other banks has (1) self service and instant card production machine, (2) cardless fingerprint withdrawal (3) cardless cashout with codes. And all this come with its charges already.
With all this state-of-heart technology, GTB know quite well that many tech-orientation customer will not need to come and initiate production of new card in the bank because they wont need that. So why do GTB still charge us for what they know we prolly not need pls? It's corporate stealing jor!
it's possible that you can cancel auto renewal, most of us using GT cards is mainly for online transactions and they offer the best (before CBN New policy) . all falls on customer's preference.
Re: GTB: I Was Shocked With a Transaction not initiated be me! (pictured) by McLizbae: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2023
Thank you. I am weary of visiting the bank for the auto renewal cancelation, because that may be tantamount to waste of time and resources. Someone mentioned the possibility of doing the cancelation on the GT app, but I don't seem to know how do that... Someine
uche393:
it's possible that you can cancel auto renewal, most of us using GT cards is mainly for online transactions and they offer the best (before CBN New policy) . all falls on customer's preference.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Trendy Native Wears For Men, Wome And Kids By Buchi / 10 Things You Should Know About Supermart.ng / Make Money Anytym You Buy Or Sell Credit,data, Refer Or Pay For NEPA, Gotv, Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.