Stats: 3,195,976 members, 7,960,095 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

I’m Suffering From A Hostile Handover By Okezie Ikpeazu- Otti Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Suffering From A Hostile Handover By Okezie Ikpeazu- Otti Speaks (486 Views)

Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates / Anambra’s N109b Debt Handover – By Ifeanyichukwu Afuba / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

I’m Suffering From A Hostile Handover By Okezie Ikpeazu- Otti Speaks by TopTrendsNig: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2023
The Executive Governor of Abia State, Dr Alex Otti, has explained how his administration saw a very hostile handover on May 29, 2023, when he took over the first citizen of the state from Dr Okezie Ikpeazu.

Dr Otti during his speech on the judicial panel inauguration of inquiry to recover government properties and funds allegedly looted during previous Ikpeazu’s tenure stated that the poor situation made is making his administration a difficult one to handle.

He stated this at Abia Government House, Umuahia while also claiming that he assumed office blindly and below ground zero, something he never expected, alleging that he had discovered that the reason for non-cooperation may have arisen from mischief from those who are in the custody of public properties and funds.

READ MORE: https://toptrends.com.ng/im-suffering-from-a-hostile-handover-by-okezie-ikpeazu-otti-speaks/
Re: I’m Suffering From A Hostile Handover By Okezie Ikpeazu- Otti Speaks by richidinho(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2023
Ikpeazu is wicked, a very wicked looter
Re: I’m Suffering From A Hostile Handover By Okezie Ikpeazu- Otti Speaks by Jennyjenna(f): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2023
Even it comes to politics,you just have to endure everything
Re: I’m Suffering From A Hostile Handover By Okezie Ikpeazu- Otti Speaks by seanfer(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2023
This is the problem I have with people leading us both Federal and state.. They make different types of promises during campaigns but once they enter, they start blaming the previous government..

Re: I’m Suffering From A Hostile Handover By Okezie Ikpeazu- Otti Speaks by Betanaija42moro: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2023
Things have gone so bad in the state but you must start from somewhere
Re: I’m Suffering From A Hostile Handover By Okezie Ikpeazu- Otti Speaks by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2023
Excuses and blames have started .

Re: I’m Suffering From A Hostile Handover By Okezie Ikpeazu- Otti Speaks by Parachoco: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2023
Alex Otti you don pay Salary and Pension? Leave all this unnecessary explanation abeg

This is the same blaming pass administration your supporters dey always abuse Buhari for

Re: I’m Suffering From A Hostile Handover By Okezie Ikpeazu- Otti Speaks by Blazebond(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2023
This abia governor don dey tow the path of failure and it is clear from all this his shenanigans,I really wish that he can just face his governorship with the seriousness that it deserves and get things done,I know that he has to probe and all that,but he also needs to start working now because time nor dey o,and he had better not behave like that MUMU in Kano o,that one is just destroying Kano state and pushing away future investors with his stupid vengeance craze.

Re: I’m Suffering From A Hostile Handover By Okezie Ikpeazu- Otti Speaks by b3llo(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Oga get up and hit the ground running

12 Similarities Between Peter Obi And Mmesoma Ejikeme By Reno Omokri / Dangana Assumes Duty As Comptroller, Immigration Lagos / Ogun Election Tribunal Admits Forensic Ballot Analysis As Evidence

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8