Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,187 members, 7,960,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Understanding The Origin Of Demons - The Pre-adamic Race - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Origin Of Demons - The Pre-adamic Race (2026 Views)

Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! / Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding The Origin Of Demons - The Pre-adamic Race by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

Guy. If you canmot refute the Jeremiah and Peter references, stop quoting me. This isn't a sect or denominational discussion.

Neither Jeremiah nor Peter mention anything of that nature!

I purposely mentioned the name of my religion to show you that we read the Bible from cover to cover so there's no verse you can quote that i've not come across after covering the whole Bible several times!

The book Bible contains 66 little books, 1189 chapters and 31,200 verses so the OP is wrong! wink
Re: Understanding The Origin Of Demons - The Pre-adamic Race by Maynmann: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

Guy. If you canmot refute the Jeremiah and Peter references, stop quoting me. This isn't a sect or denominational discussion.
You lack knowledge of the books you are quoting, christian.

Your adam was a GOLEM, better be thanking eve for saving him from the elohim who made adam for the sole purpose of tiling and laboring in their garden as seen in genesis 2:5, 2:15.

Have knowledge on the Jewish books you are gobbling, Yahweh Golem grin😂

Re: Understanding The Origin Of Demons - The Pre-adamic Race by FxMasterz: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
LordIsaac:

The Bible supercedes all past and future scientific discoveries!

Yes! And that's what the OP has just proven.
Re: Understanding The Origin Of Demons - The Pre-adamic Race by DeliveranceFire: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2023
If the world is free of demons, human problems would be almost non-existent.

While the Holy Spirit in the life of Believer symbolizes power, demons are the symbol of power in the dark realm.
Re: Understanding The Origin Of Demons - The Pre-adamic Race by DeliveranceFire: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2023
This is how Demons originated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mark Of The Beast. Have You Broken The Code? / Who Should Control Church Money? The Pastor Or The Church Members? / Baba Adini Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.