Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,947 members, 7,959,984 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1723437 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (3773) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
queenemelda:
grin grin My belle o. Islanders, Venita has sold your fave into your opponents hands and you enabled it by joining them that day to blow things out of proportion. They will never let this go even if a Judge comes out to proclaim Kuku innocent. Ki ki ki grin grin
Adekunle stayed in the level up mansion for over 70days with no rape accusation🤷 Ofcourse Islanders go use una catch cruise any how cos they know their fave 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
stunning4real:
Pere just said what he feels for Alex. He said he really likes Alex

Alex would be very stupid to believe this. He said the same thing about Maria that year and even tried to continue the lie when he was evicted until Ebuka reminded him about his American girlfriend. These guys know each other from outside and can easily reach themselves via phone. If he was serious he would have chased her since, afterall he ran things with Venita. He seriously wants to nack Alex INSIDE the house because he knows he doesn't really like her .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
queenemelda:
They really went all the way

Omo, I was feeling shy on their behalf, I no even hear wetin J Martins dey sing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:
Is that not Cynthia sitting on the lap of the man she swears she's not interested in?

Cynthia, can't you sit on the ground if chair no dey?
Barr Cynthia can sit wherever she wants. As long as he's not complaining, she can even sit on his head

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Threebear:

If I say it now and it turns out right, everyone will be like "it was obvious"

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:
Is that not Cynthia sitting on the lap of the man she swears she's not interested in?

Shez sitting on her bother's lap nah

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
EmmyCC:

One of the ingredients would be if the person was in a position to carry out the threat. The law also understands that things are said in heat at times. Portable was never provoked by his co nominees so his is a different game.

That is not an ingredient.

In fact, a part of what the law needs to establish a crime is if the person who was so threatened feels threatened.

You are never to treat a threat to life with levity.

And even so, Erica was in a position to carry out her threat. There were many objects within her reach in the house which could easily serve as her weapon. There were knives in the kitchen, for example.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Different set of jury every week .

Omo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
QueenSindel:
Meaning he had no boil or the boil was delicious grin cos why will a big chick like her be cuddling a man with boils under the duvet cheesy cheesy
Kai! Chineke mee! cheesy This has turned into something else oo. This is now beyond stanship.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Alex is terrible as well. Be fair in your dealings.
True

Both girls are wicked towards each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
Titaniumental:

Same way Kuku deserve double strike for stroking Mercy while she was asleep

Same way Mercy deserve double strike for sexually assaulting him at the party last night by trying to forcefully kiss him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
queenemelda:
Barr Cynthia can sit wherever she wants. As long as he's not complaining, she can even sit on his head

She'll soon be sitting on his face at this rate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
bunnae:
I dey fear for Ilebaye. Biggie don dey tell Dem to assemble.
Oh chim o!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
EmmyCC:

I am hating this your back and forth. She confronted Laycon the previous Sunday after Ebuka made the revelation, she vented about it on her diary sessions, she met Laycon again mid week, she then exploded after the Saturday party on same issue. You and who saw her trying to kiss Laycon? They were dancing. She said that is unless she was drunk because she doesn't find Laycon attractive while saying he looks like a chicken drumstick. Is that the admission you are talking about?

Your problem is that you want her dq to be connected to Kidd and Nengi but no it's all on Laycon. Every time she felt bad about Kidd's conduct he confronts him directly. Why should she now involve Laycon in that last one?
abeg we all saw her trying to kiss Laycon and yes she was drunk. I watched it koro koro. Stop the lies. She herself said she was attracted to Laycon abeit mentally
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
Threebear:
Different set of jury every week .

Omo

This is what is best, make dem no kill some people before show end.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Uti is a consummate retard and should honestly shut the fvckup.
That old fool cannot hide his biases.
As an OG, you supposed dey fit talk with nuance and perspective or keep quiet all together...
Shey you don see Bisola and Co. Dey talk anyhow for BBN matter?
Who takes UTI serious nowadays

Maybe he should rewatch himself in the house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
I've not watched GOTs yet ooo. See spoilers everywhere.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
queenemelda:
So in summary, Laycon did not play pity or blackmail card, he was just delusional?

Yes. He was just delusional. As a matter of fact, one can't say he's got a problem with unproblematic Laycon who was only delusional about Erica liking him yet trying to justify Erica who was worse with her obsession with Kidd.

Ozo was even angry at some point whenever he saw Nengi being friendly with Prince or Kidd and I think he even nominated them. But you know what? I had no problem with Ozo because he was unproblematic!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
Abi IIebaye jazz wan work ni.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goal arsenal!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Adekunle and Venita don move to holding.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Already 6 and Biggie nvr gather them.

Illebaye about to escape
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Get in My boyzzzz. Gunners!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Laycon never played any pity game.

You can just say grace found him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
queenemelda:
grin grin My belle o. Islanders, Venita has sold your fave into your opponents hands and you enabled it by joining them that day to blow things out of proportion. They will never let this go even if a Judge comes out to proclaim Kuku innocent. Ki ki ki grin grin

Na today deal dey call ade names ?

Men mount
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Almost time for the moment of truth.
it's too early in the season to be having chest pain.
Big brother what's the delay?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amillionnn:
Get in My boyzzzz. Gunners!!!
I’m angry abeg

Why city go allow Arsenal score
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
Haba! What have you been doing? And House of the Dragon has started

Amya:
I've not watched GOTs yet ooo. See spoilers everywhere.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Buhahahahaha. Pele o! But we can’t give up like that.

Lauryn41:

I’m angry abeg

Why city go allow Arsenal score
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rahkman:
Goal arsenal!
💃💃💃

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Abeg make una free Cee c. She get boyfriend for outside. Everything inside is cruise.

safarigirl:

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
Make una dey patient Biggie dey watch match him go get back to una

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (3773) (Reply)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.