Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,654 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Kiddwaya - Class Without Money Doesn't Make Sense I Promise You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya - Class Without Money Doesn't Make Sense I Promise You (503 Views)

2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good / Ahmad Bashir Insinuates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Doesn't Make Clean Money, Blasted / Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya - Class Without Money Doesn't Make Sense I Promise You by CrockvibesPRO: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Doyin – you can have money but you see pedigree, you dont buy it

Seyi – you can pay for school but can’t buy class

Kiddwaya – class without money doesn’t make sense i promise you

Seyi – you know real s£x appeal is confidence.

Doyin – and they’re some people that just don’t have that carriage, they can have money but you see that carriage, no. That’s why i always say its always important for parents to teach their children English before teaching them their native language, because it rubs off on their accent. Imagine the child is saying “Hi want to eat” with a H accent, its because they speak Yoruba so much. You need your English more than your native tongue when you go places. Confidence and knowing how to speak is very important, there are some people that look nice but when they open their mouth, you’re like what the h€ll. I don’t care how much money you have but if you’re embarrassing me in public, we’re not gonna do that.

https://crockvibes.com/class-without-money-doesnt-make-sense-i-promise-you-kiddwaya/

#crockvibesmedia #crockvibes

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Kiddwaya - Class Without Money Doesn't Make Sense I Promise You by SatanKeepOff: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2023
Kid can brag for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya - Class Without Money Doesn't Make Sense I Promise You by meobizy(f): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
SatanKeepOff:
Kid can brag for Africa.
Then will cap it off with '...but I'm humble, though.'

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest, Sabinus, Zalatan, Kcee And Many Other Celebrities Storm Por / Stella Damasus Reveals She Found Out About Her Marriage Ending On Youtube / Davido Pepper Wizkid FC As He Buys New Timeless Diamond Chain “I Turn Sand Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.