Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,176 members, 7,960,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Word On Sunday Thread Removed! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word On Sunday Thread Removed! (8904 Views)

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
DDota:

Everybody knows your age just like everyone knows you are "Lovebug".
I'm not the first person to say it and I won't be the last
Akpan the joke is on you at the bolded.
You are so shameless denying the obvious. I'm just very happy that your ass is opened. Hope you have paid your Okash loan. Shameless dolt.
Everyone like who?

Mr FBI wannabe you think we don't know the apps you use for the editing? Continue to mumu yourself.

Did i tell you i owe loan sharks? You funny.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
wiseone28:
Everyone like who?

Mr FBI wannabe you think we don't know the apps you use for the editing? Continue to mumu yourself.

Did i tell you i owe loan sharks? You funny.
Since you know the app as you claimed. Edit this my comment and add that same your wema bank account number to it with the highlight. You have till 10pm tonight. If you can't do it,just know you are a clown. I'm not dragging this with you again here.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
DDota:

Since you know the app as you claimed. Edit this my comment and add that same your wema bank account number to it with the highlight. You have till 10pm tonight. If you can't do it,just know you are a clown. I'm not dragging this with you again here.
We know nah you won't admit. Why should i disturb myself trying to convince you?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
DDota:

This is just my phone that i do a little experiment 😎

Fool me once you can't fool me twice fool me again shame on you

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
wiseone28:
This is just my phone that i do a little experiment 😎

Fool me once you can't fool me twice fool me again shame on you
You really need to change your name to dullone28. How do these two relate. Compare that nonsense you did with this.

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
DDota:

You really need to change your name to dullone28. How do these two relate. Compare that nonsense you did with this.
You mumu you didn't see i did a quick experiment for you to see that it is possible to edit a screenshot

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 2:25am On Aug 02, 2023
wiseone28:
You mumu you didn't see i did a quick experiment for you to see that it is possible to edit a screenshot
Dullard, who sent you to do a quick one. Do the right thing and not a poor thing a 2 year old will do in 10 seconds.
At over 40, you are still acting like a toddler. Ubong,who do you like this?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 6:00am On Aug 02, 2023
DDota:

Dullard, who sent you to do a quick one. Do the right thing and not a poor thing a 2 year old will do in 10 seconds.
At over 40, you are still acting like a toddler. Ubong,who do you like this?
E be like say my name dey sweet you write it on your bedroom wall.

When you want to fool yourself, you and your twins in crime do it perfectly

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by yellowgarri2(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2023
yellowgarri2:
Good morning sir rontolo, please assist me with foodstuff hunger is bad.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by OmoOlomo1: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
It's well
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
angry
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
angry
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good day sir rontolo..
Abeg really in need of your help, I knew you will.. Please help me..
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
sad
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
wiseone28:
Samueltemi337 has been blessed today come show me love😍
This old man,you have finally found your way into their group. I know you will not use your name so they won't know. Don't worry ,I will join that group or ask someone to fish you out for me.

Rontolo please, don't let this gambler benefit from your giveaway.
I don't want to join that group so as not to derail it.
His name is Ubong Etop Akpan.
He is a serial and unrepentant gambler, you can check all his posts on nairaland.
Don't be an enabler of gambling.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Candidlady: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
DDota:

This old man,you have finally found your way into their group. I know you will not use your name so they won't know. Don't worry ,I will join that group or ask someone to fish you out for me.

He is a serial and unrepentant gambler, you can check all his posts on nairaland.

Yaro shut up already his post got nothing do with rontolos group

Oversabi house wife

wiseone28:
please edit that my name

Done
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
DDota:

His name is
Mynd44

Seun

Nfpmod

Rule 2
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
Candidlady:

Oversabi house wife
Thanks
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Candidlady:

Oversabi house wife

Done
Who is this one again? Where the hell did you crawl out from?
You sure don't know the genesis of this. How did he know Samueltemi337 is in that group if he wasn't there.
Don't worry I have already started my work on him in that group through the help of someone and I will come here to update you he's there.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
wiseone28:
M.

Rule 2
Why are you calling the mods?
You are pained right? Don't worry someone's already working on your case
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Ab0bii: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
DDota:

Why are you calling the mods?
You are pained right? Don't worry someone's already working on your case
Rest jp. Your own don too much now. When will you grow up?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Candidlady:

Oversabi house wife
It's amazing how you were maligning and blackmailing samueltemi337 and Miracood2 all over the places but even came here to tell Rontolo about their gambling attitude but right now you are supporting wiseone28 for doing the same thing.
Isn't that hypocritical and double standard?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
wiseone28:
Myn..d44

Se..un

Nfp..mod

Rule 2
Haaa I told you I would fish you out.

So you are God Son in the group.

Candidlady ask anybody in that group if there's anybody called God Son with account number 0724275632 Access Bank.

Type that account number on nairaland search bar and see who and what it brings out for you.
Once again I'm not against him begging but gambling with money he gets here is what I'm against.He's been all around calling Samuel and Miracle all sort of names whereas he does the same thing even worse.

cc: Rontolo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by recieve(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
DDota:

Haaa I told you I would fish you out.

So you are God Son in the group.

Candidlady ask anybody in that group if there's anybody called God Son with account number 0724275632 Access Bank.

Type that account number on nairaland search bar and see who and what it brings out for you.
Once again I'm not against him begging but gambling with money he gets here is what I'm against.He's been all around calling Samuel and Miracle all sort of names whereas he does the same thing even worse.

cc: Rontolo
Godson was credited today
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
recieve:

Godson was credited today
Are you serious?
Rontolo wiseone28 aka God Son in your group is an unrepentant gambler. You can check his posts. Even someone was preaching to him yesterday but instead for him to learn and desist from self destruction, he was rather abusing the person. You can check his posts to confirm if he has not edited them.
No wonder he had money to gamble yesterday.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by recieve(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
DDota:

Are you serious?
Rontolo wiseone28 aka God Son in your group is an unrepentant gambler. You can check his posts. Even someone was preaching to him yesterday but instead for him to learn and desist from self destruction, he was rather abusing the person. You can check his posts to confirm if he has not edited them.
Yes of course
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
DDota:

Are you serious?
Keep fooling yourself, Use one account to bet and beg, use this one to do voluntary FBI 😎

The money is not your own but it pains you pass the person that is giving.

If you like make a billboard in your street and paste my name and account it doesn't concern me.

Thank God Oga róntolo now understand your motive he doesn't even send you.

Samueltemi and oxide or what his name you were busy digging shít for months he still credit them.

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2023
wiseone28:
Keep fooling yourself, Use one account to bet and beg, use this one to do voluntary FBI 😎
I have bursted you several times by providing proofs,now proof this your deluded assertion

The money is not your own but it pains you pass the person that is giving.

If you like make a billboard in your street and paste my name and account it doesn't concern me.
It doesn't concern you Akpan but you were busy calling the mods. You see how deluded you are.
And It pains me because people like you divert what is meant for the needies to satisfy your gambling addictions and in the end, you deny those who genuinely need help to feed.

Thank God Oga róntolo now understand your motive he doesn't even send you.

Samueltemi and oxide or what his name you were busy digging shít for months he still credit them.
Rontolo now you can see how he's brazenly implicating you that despite you knowing,you are still fuelling their addictions.
Once again his name is God Son but now that he has been bursted, he may join you guys again with another name, please be careful of those who are joining you newly. Just yesterday, look at him down there.
He's very unrepentant and even does it with pride.

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
angry
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
DDota:
I have bursted you several times by providing proofs,now proof this your deluded assertion

It doesn't concern you Akpan but you were busy calling the mods. You see how deluded you are.
And It pains me because people like you divert what is meant for the needies to satisfy your gambling addictions and in the end, you deny those who genuinely need help to feed.

Rontolo now you can see how he's brazenly implicating you that despite you knowing,you are still fuelling their addictions.
Once again his name is God Son but now that he has been bursted, he may join you guys again with another name, please be careful of those who are joining you newly. Just yesterday, look at him down there.
Idiot why can't you start your own philanthropy work since you so cared for the poor?

You form FBI on top another person work?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
DDota:

I don't know why you are not concern about this your fellow idiot wasting his school fee to betting

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Pay Pastors Well By Deji Yesufu / Must A Rich Man Give All He Has If He Wants To Follow Christ? / Catholic Purgatory: An Absolute Insult To Jesus Christ!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.