Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,176 members, 7,960,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Word On Sunday Thread Removed! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word On Sunday Thread Removed! (8904 Views)

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2023
sad
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Rontolo please am on my knees boss please help me
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
wiseone28:
I don't know why you are not concern about this your fellow idiot wasting his school fee to betting
It baffles me that you just found your voice all this while and you have been coming online to display your stupidity.
Now let me clear your old age, it doesn't concern me what an adult use his money to do or how many times have you seen me coming to your thread to complain about their betting habits.
What I'm more concerned is you coming here to beg and turned around to use that money for betting like you always when people who are really in need of the money to feed are many.
If you found him begging here or anywhere on nairaland then call me to it and I will drag him like I'm doing to you.
I hope that sinks to your bald head.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 12:33am On Aug 16, 2023
DDota:

It baffles me that you just found your voice all this while and you have been coming online to display your stupidity.
Now let me clear your old age, it doesn't concern me what an adult use his money to do or how many times have you seen me coming to your thread to complain about their betting habits.
What I'm more concerned is you coming here to beg and turned around to use that money for betting like you always when people who are really in need of the money to feed are many.
If you found him begging here or anywhere on nairaland then call me to it and I will drag him like I'm doing to you.
I hope that sinks to your bald head.
Receive healing mad dawg

Omo those around you offline will be sick and tired of your attitude, you are such a sick fellow.. Taking painkiller on someone else benelovent.
And the funny thing is that nobody send you upon your ranting 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

And you are even in the telegram group too though i am suspecting you are with the name SCAMWATCHER in the group

Just eat Boss r贸ntolo benelovent and shut up.

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 4:05am On Aug 16, 2023
wiseone28:
Receive healing mad dawg

Omo those around you offline will be sick and tired of your attitude, you are such a sick fellow.. Taking painkiller on someone else benelovent.

And you are even in the telegram group too though i am suspecting you are with the name SCAMWATCHER in the group

You would hate yourself going that bolded way with me
I thought you were civil but the bolded shows you are just an old unadulterated dolt with drab, sombre and muted brain.
Ubong a.k.a wiseone28 a.k.a Lovebug, you should be more worried about your jobless life that makes you a resident tenant,beggar, tramp and vagabond on nairaland.

I have a well paid job that requires my attention so I don't depend on begging or gambling to succeed and those around me can never get tired of me unlike you who's more of cesspit to your household.You can see by this time of the day, I'm up and almost out of my house to work.

You can suspect anybody the way you want but be rest assured I don't need to use an alternate in that your group to fish you out. The job was done by someone you know very well on that same betting thread.

Next time if you don't make your comment civil, I won't be this lenient with you.
Trust me.

Modified: So it got to you sotey,you go deactivate Lovebug account. Anyway it's on record that wiseone28 is the same thing as Lovebug. Jobless old man.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2023
DDota:

You would hate yourself going that bolded way with me
I thought you were civil but the bolded shows you are just an old unadulterated dolt with drab, sombre and muted brain.
Ubong a.k.a wiseone28 a.k.a Lovebug, you should be more worried about your jobless life that makes you a resident tenant,beggar, tramp and vagabond on nairaland.

I have a well paid job that requires my attention so I don't depend on begging or gambling to succeed and those around me can never get tired of me unlike you who's more of cesspit to your household.You can see by this time of the day, I'm up and almost out of my house to work.

You can suspect anybody the way you want but be rest assured I don't need to use an alternate in that your group to fish you out. The job was done by someone you know very well on that same betting thread.

Next time if you don't make your comment civil, I won't be this lenient with you.
Trust me.

Modified: So it got to you sotey,you go deactivate Lovebug account. Anyway it's on record that wiseone28 is the same thing as Lovebug. Jobless old man.
Ok since you have a well paid Job be sincere to yourself who have you been helping outside your clique and family?

But i don't have a job but i am helping someone currently 馃槑

Who do you think God blesses more?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Scamwatcher: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2023
wiseone28:
Receive healing mad dawg

What is the meaning of this broz.?
Can you proof this to everyone?
Why are you dragging me into your rambles with him?
I guess you were not here when he accused me of being behind Omo.olomo1 moniker.
So you think he would come into the group with moniker that has Scams with it.
Even you, you did not come into the group with this your moniker.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Ab0bii: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
Jp alagwu what is all this? When will you grow up?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2023
Scamwatcher:

What is the meaning of this broz.?
Can you proof this to everyone?
Why are you dragging me into your rambles with him?
I guess you were not here when he accused me of being behind Omo.olomo1 moniker.
So you think he would come into the group with moniker that has Scams with it.
Even you, you did not come into the group with this your moniker.
No vex it was just a speculation.. my moniker was taken already.. If you know his previous monikers you can let me know
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2023
Ab0bii:
Jp alagwu what is all this? When will you grow up?
Is he DDota now or BronzeTiger?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Ab0bii: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2023
wiseone28:
Is he DDota now or BronzeTiger?
DDota
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2023
Ab0bii:

DDota
Thanks he doesn't worth my mention anymore
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Scamwatcher: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2023
wiseone28:
No vex it was just a speculation.. my moniker was taken already.. If you know his previous monikers you can let me know
No problem bro. Alright

1 Like

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by yellowgarri2(m): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2023
I am a year older on this beautiful day. And it鈥檚 all possible because of Your incredible love and mercies, God. Today, I go down on my knees to thank you from the depths of my soul for blessing me so lavishly with Your choicest blessings.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
wiseone28:
Baliqeez aka plutoman una dey run things for telegram with sob story weeks in weeks out 馃檮馃檮
Are you for real. Just coming to Nairaland now and I saw all your mentions.
I initially thought you were alright but now I know you are not wise. 5 mentions from you. If you have your proofs why not quote me directly either on telegram or Rontolo thread.

People have accused me severally of being Pluto.man and I have debunked that story several times. Someone even open a new moniker to do it and I explained what happened. Now I'm no more Pluto.man but spadar.4u.
If I may ask you,which sob stories did I run?
For the Pluto.man story,I have addressed it several times here when bronz.etiger and one new moniker Athe.na69 or whatever called me out and I am not ready again to go on that route to cure your madness. But if you have any evidence linking me to spada.r4u,bring it out.
NOTE: I'm directing you here to bring it back to the public.

And I ask you again, which sob stories did I run?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
Baliqeez:

Are you for real. Just coming to Nairaland now and I saw all your mentions.
I initially thought you were alright but now I know you are not wise. 5 mentions from you. If you have your proofs why not quote me directly either on telegram or Ront.olo thread.

People have accused me severally of being Pluto.man and I have debunked that story several times. Someone even open a new moniker to do it and I explained what happened. Now I'm no more Pluto.man but spadar.4u.
If I may ask you,which sob stories did I run?
For the Pluto.man story,I have addressed it several times here when bronz.etiger and one new moniker Athe.na69 or whatever called me out and I am not ready again to go on that route to cure your madness. But if you have any evidence linking me to spada.r4u,bring it out.
NOTE: I'm directing you here to bring it back to the public.

And I ask you again, which sob stories did I run?
Lol na so, you are the three moniker i am just letting you know that you are a man.. For telegram group i am not saying you are doing anything wrong as long as you are using one moniker to do it..

As for evidence i have it but i will let it slide.. Before Ddot脿 and Br贸nzeTiger i have been on this FBI something 馃槑

You shouldn't have drag this thing here but if you insist i can show you small findings
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
wiseone28:
Lol na so, you are the three moniker i am just letting you know that you are a man.. For telegram group i am not saying you are doing anything wrong as long as you are using one moniker to do it..

As for evidence i have it but i will let it slide.. Before Ddot脿 and Br贸nzeTiger i have been on this FBI something 馃槑

You shouldn't have drag this thing here but if you insist i can show you small findings

There's nothing you will show that's different from what they have shown here. Infact you can't even do it like the last one Athena.
Like I said if it's about Pluto.man. I won't even say a thing again because more than 3 pages were used dragging forth and back and explanations but for me being spada.r4u and being a man?
You can go ahead and I will satisfy your curiousity though not like you worth it but for posterity.
You accused me on another thread of running a sob stories on telegram but here you are saying I'm not doing anything wrong but why are you accusing me?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
Baliqeez:
[/b]
There's nothing you will show that's different from what they have shown here. Infact you can't even do it like the last one Athena.
Like I said if it's about Pluto.man. I won't even say a thing again because more than 3 pages were used dragging forth and back and explanations but for me being spada.r4u and being a man?
You can go ahead and I will satisfy your curiousity though not like you worth it but for posterity.
You accused me on another thread of running a sob stories on telegram but here you are saying I'm not doing anything wrong but why are you accusing me?
You may not be spadar4煤 but definitely you are plutoman
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Athena6(f): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
Baliqeez:
[/b]
See PLUTOMAN aka BALIQEEZ saying he debunked the evidence against him.
Please which evidence did you debunked, I showed proof, a lot of screenshots and everything which I still have in my phone and all you did was to shout I AM INNOCENT with no proof whatsoever and you are here lying you have debunked all the evidences.
Everybody knows you are a man PLUTOMAN, we just choose to ignore but dont take us for granted, your other moniker is spardar but since you were not active with it, I choose not to bring it up.
But it seems now that you have rested your PLUTOMAN moniker, you decided to use your spardar to continue your gambling habit.

1 Like

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Athena6(f): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
wiseone28:
You may not be spadar4煤 but definitely you are plutoman
He is spadar4u I saw they were using the same account number but i didn't bother because then he was not active with the spadar account but now that he want to pretend that PLUTOMAN have left nairaland because he was remorseful lol, he even posted a fake apology with his PLUTOMAN account and then switch to his spadar account
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Athena6:

He is spadar4u I saw they were using the same account number but i didn't bother because then he was not active with the spadar account but now that he want to pretend that PLUTOMAN have left nairaland because he was remorseful lol, he even posted a fake apology with his PLUTOMAN account and then switch to his spadar account
Don't mind him i have screenshot with the number linking to all the three moniker network is bad to upload now and i am low on battery but if he insists i will upload it for him to see..

I just want him to know that he is not a female 馃榿
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Athena6(f): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
wiseone28:
Don't mind him i have screenshot with the number linking to all the three moniker network is bad to upload now and i am low on battery but if he insists i will upload it for him to see..

Lol the screenshots is still in my phone, the number is the same number with BALIQEEZ Opay account

1 Like

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
yellowgarri2:
I am a year older on this beautiful day. And it鈥檚 all possible because of Your incredible love and mercies, God. Today, I go down on my knees to thank you from the depths of my soul for blessing me so lavishly with Your choicest blessings.
I don't like celebrating birthday because it reminds you that you are getting closer to the grave. At the same time you're getting older and maybe you have not achieve your life goals its frustrating 馃榿馃榿

1 Like

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Athena6(f): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
wiseone28:

I just check your old posts and it seems he posted a female picture in the telegram group, wow he is going too far with this deceit
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Athena6:

Lol the screenshots is still in my phone, the number is the same number with BALIQEEZ Opay account
Yes

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Athena6:

I just check your old posts and it seems he posted a female picture in the telegram group, wow he is going too far with this deceit
He celebrated as a female 馃ぃ馃ぃ

1 Like

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Athena6(f): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
wiseone28:
Yes
He will soon come back with lies and lies grin
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Athena6(f): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
wiseone28:
He celebrated as a female 馃ぃ馃ぃ
And he will say he is a Christian with him posting prayers everyday here but he is very deceitful
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
Athena6:

He will soon come back with lies and lies grin
No need he has been busted, though he is not scamming with it in the telegram group no problem..
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Athena6(f): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
wiseone28:
No need he has been busted, though he is not scamming with it in the telegram group no problem..
I hope so
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Athena6:

And he will say he is a Christian with him posting prayers everyday here but he is very deceitful
Looooool almost 90% females there are actually males..

Those prayers na format nah we know 馃榿
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Athena6:

I hope so
There is another female moniker i will bust as a male when i am in the mood again 馃榿

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Pay Pastors Well By Deji Yesufu / Must A Rich Man Give All He Has If He Wants To Follow Christ? / Catholic Purgatory: An Absolute Insult To Jesus Christ!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.