Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,197 members, 7,963,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

"We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis (24685 Views)

Bugaje: "Lagos Boys' arrogantly Misled Tinubu On Niger Crisis / Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by walefresh3(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

What concerns Igbos with this topic now? The thought process of an average Mukaila omo Agbado is to blame Igbos for all of their misfortunes. You will soon blame Igbos for your inability to impregnate your wife.

You just sit down in one hut in Ogbomosho with your smelly armpits to type rubbish, like say na you be God.
nobody will ever trust igbos with power .. They are too TOXIC....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by favor914: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Yoighaman:

💯

Someone had better sit Tinubu down and talk sense into his head. War is not a solution to this issue because it would end in premium tears.
Please Keep your hypocritical view to yourself.
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by Dozie32(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Exactly, what Mr president need now is prayers and support.

Prayer gbuukwagi there

1 Like

Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by spiSeyi: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
samsard:
I think some of you guys take drugs before making comments. You want to become America that claims to the champion of democracy by invading your neighbour when you have several internal security issues?
You are the one on drugs. Did you know anything about diplomatic relationship? I guess you didnt, why did Russia decided a Military action against Ukraine undecided Dont you know that Nigeria folding it arms watching military Junta take over Niger is a threat to our national security and economy. The Junta will bcm ally with terorist groups for illegal arms deal across the Nigerian border bcs when they run out of resources due to international sanctions they would have no option than to bow to illegal arms deals. FYI instability in Niger will increase terorism most Nigeriens will have no option than to migrate illegally in numbers to Nigeria for survival by engaging in Kidnaping, theft and the likes. Bitterness is a mental diseases, kindly check yourself in the nearest psych center
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by Ttipsy(f): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
ola6:
We are watching igbos. With the way they are going, they will NEVER lead in Nigeria
of what difference will it make??

Same ibos that want to leave you guys is your bizarre entity

Unity beggers

1 Like

Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dozie32:

Prayer gbuukwagi there
I like your dp, the girl reminds me of my childhood , like myself and my immediate elder brother
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by Masterito(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
You are too tribalistic. Wetin concern Ibos and Niger? Are you obsessed with Ibos?
ola6:
We are watching igbos. With the way they are going, they will NEVER lead in Nigeria
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by Chetas81(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
taylor88:
Says a father of Gay

You never condemn your Gay son na Niger 🇳🇪 where 85% of her citizens are happy about liberation you dey condemn
what gay have to do with this matter, kindly consider yourself sick
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by Weedhustler: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
ola6:

U be big fool @40 and u never still get sense, wetin concern Igbo with d topic....is obvious u people are jealous of igbos.
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by ehikwe22: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
So many senseless people. How the hell did Niger rubbish Nigeria? Are they under Nigeria? Are they not a sovereign state that should be allowed to handle their internal affair? They should look to Nigeria that has the highest level of problem in the world for the past eight years with no help in sight to help them?

1 Like

Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
ehikwe22:
So many senseless people. How the hell did Niger rubbish Nigeria? Are they under Nigeria? Are they not a sovereign state that should be allowed to handle their internal affair? They should look to Nigeria that has the highest level of problem in the world for the past eight years with no help in sight to help them?
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

Why can't Nigeria sort out her numerous internal issues before meddling in another sovereign Nation's affairs?!!

Let's start from there.

I hate hypocrisy and eye service.
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by ClearFlair: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
fergie001:
Okupe is a former Director-General of the Labour Party Presidential Campaign

Doyin Okupe

These people are very illogical. Let them send their families to the war

1 Like

Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
You are wrong here.
Even if you're the landlord, you cannot just jump into the fight of husband and wife.

If majority of Nigeriens are happy, what is your own there?

Have you heard how the deposed leader was preventing them from tackling terrorists head on?

No one wants to find out, and that's the reason we are suffering here.
Because one man wants his friend back in power, Nigeria will break into another man's house.
And we're trying to find faults with Niger junta with all our problems here.

They are taking their destiny into their hands unlike us that can sacrifice our tomorrow for as little as a man, not to talk of tribalism, religion and so on .

Niger has done nothing to busy body Nigeria, so let them be.

2 Likes

Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
MTNnews:
I truly believe you are from Edo which is OK but should you have any Igbo blood in you may it never be well with you n your entire household in this life n the next.

I won't stoop low to insult yoruba people because of you because I know say normally you're already cursed on your own, your tribe has nothing to do with your foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by Bluntemperor: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
taylor88:
Says a father of Gay
You never condemn your Gay son na Niger 🇳🇪 where 85% of her citizens are happy about liberation you dey condemn

Why is that you don't see anything good in others?
Please, change for once!
International Politics goes beyond internal ( local) Politics and you guys should just learn from Elders
Dr Okupe,you have spoken well Sir!
God bless Nigeria.
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
ola6:

Rather than carrying IGBOS like a girl who got pregnant illegitimately and can't abort the child .........
What you should be watching and learning is on how, any Presidential candidate that is not supported by IGBOS is always a failure in his government...

Check records...... IGBOS are one of the true Spirits in Nigeria ...
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by TimiofEde: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
ola6:

I don't know why we yoruba moslems always cast aspersions on the great Igbos. Are we the yoruba moslems the real children of hate and perdition?

The level of low self esteem and inferiority complex exhibited by we the yoruba moslems is really unfortunate 😔

1 Like

Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Exactly, what Mr president need now is prayers and support.

What does he need prayerls and support for?

What type of prayer and support does he need?

Who will give him this prayers and support?
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by computer0810(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Tinubu is stupid. A useless drug criminal who stole the people's mandate wants to determine what happens in the political affairs of another sovereign country.

Only useless idiots will quote me to say rubbish.

U have just described yourself in your last paragraph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by nedekid: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

What's the relationship with the topic

Is the topic about gay
No sir. He spoke about Okupes gay son. Thought you were disputing that.
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by TimiofEde: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
walefresh3:
nobody will ever trust igbos with power .. They are too TOXIC....

I don't know why we yoruba moslems always cast aspersions on the great Igbos. Are we the yoruba moslems the real children of hate and perdition?

The level of low self esteem and inferiority complex exhibited by we the yoruba moslems is really unfortunate
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by Blackdisciple(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
ola6:

It seems to me like when ever you go to sleep at night all you see and dream of is igbos Pls change your mentality before you will get HBP on igbos it's just an advise bro...
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by stallionng: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Don't be surprised why Niger is now on the hot burner of Nigerian discuss.
May I remind you that Niger is the "38th?" state of nigeria.our railways, electricity,fuel etc are diverted to Niger while we barely manage.most states in Nigeria lacks rail road while Nigeria built rail roads to Niger,Boko Haram, bandits,ipob, terrorists have left Nigeria in a sorry state of insecurity.but we are now championing insecurity defence of another country while we roast.is Niger the only African state ravaged by coup?
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
fergie001:
Okupe is a former Director-General of the Labour Party Presidential Campaign

Doyin Okupe
Well said sir. You're a patriot!
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by lexy2014: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Why is that you don't see anything good in others?
Please, change for once!
International Politics goes beyond internal ( local) Politics and you guys should just learn from Elders
Dr Okupe,you have spoken well Sir!
God bless Nigeria.

But what did the Nigerien govt do wrong that okupe is complaining about?
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Thank God dis fat buffoon was quickly relegated to d back in LPs small crises then!
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by SledgeHammerer: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Obidiotssssss will soon pounce on him. Lol 🤣
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by Babaken(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
You and who
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by okoroemeka(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
ola6:
I cannot understand this new rising hate for the igbos,is the coup in niger an Igbo coup?or the north that has led nigeria more than any tribe how far for their side,don't sit in your enclave and judge people you barely know,

1 Like

Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by Yoighaman(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
favor914:
Please Keep your hypocritical view to yourself.

So, Nigeria should lead ECOWAS to go to war with Niger? Interesting, I can see you scored good grades in school.
Re: "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis by dragunov: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Brek:
Liberate and unite from who? Is it Niger that's invading Nigeria? Or is it the opposite way wrong

I bow o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari / Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.