Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,162 members, 7,960,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Returns With Exciting New Film: ‘I Do Not Come To You By Chance’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Genevieve Nnaji Returns With Exciting New Film: ‘I Do Not Come To You By Chance’ (398 Views)

Watch Nadine Ibrahim's Evocative Short Film 'I Am Not Corrupt' / Here Are The Names Of The 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With [photos] / Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Returns With Exciting New Film: ‘I Do Not Come To You By Chance’ by Temmyella: 12:06am On Aug 11, 2023
The talented Genevieve Nnaji is back in action after five long years since her awesome Netflix hit, Lionheart (2018). This time, she’s back as the big boss, working her magic as an executive producer for a movie called “I Do Not Come To You By Chance.”

This new movie is based on a famous book written by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani. It’s a gripping story that dives into the risky world of Nigerian email scams. Imagine that!

https://ikejabird.com/genevieve-nnaji-returns-with-exciting-new-film-i-do-not-come-to-you-by-chance/

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Gunmen Kidnap Popular Doctor And 14 Others Along Ugep Expressway On / Zelfazion Ankara Accessories Training(7/12/2013)@ Iyanaipaja / MTN Modem Data Plans: Outrageuos Or Economical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.