Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,078 members, 7,963,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:57 PM

THE BECOMING: The Journey Of An 18 Years Old - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / THE BECOMING: The Journey Of An 18 Years Old (149 Views)

70 Years-Old Father Weeps As Hospital Denies Him Access To Daughter’s Corpse / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / My Cousin Is 18 Years Old And Hasn't Started Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE BECOMING: The Journey Of An 18 Years Old by Slimstudy(m): 5:47am On Aug 11, 2023
Are you a believer?

I believe I can be better, I believe I can do more, I believe there is more to me, and I believe I can become more of what he has for me.

THE BECOMING

Until we become what the Father wants, we won't be satisfied. Until we are on the path of our purpose, we won't look for something else.

If something has been written about us, we will find it, we will work on it, and we will become better.

There is something we are meant to be, something we should become. We can’t become the same thing; that's why our becoming stage is different. What we pass through is distinct, but we can learn from someone and become a better version of ourselves.

THE BECOMING

Follow me as I unveil my journey for the past 18 years.

A change is about to happen.

Get the free book now
https://adetoyespeak./2023/08/11/the-becoming-the-journey-of-an-18-years-old/

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Solution For Erectile Dysfunction: Vidalista / Is Anyone Among You Sick? / How Does Vidalista 60 Mg Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.