Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,091 members, 7,960,473 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Learn How To Import High Street Brand Wears From Ukraine And Poland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Import High Street Brand Wears From Ukraine And Poland (161 Views)

100% FREE Report On How To Import High Quality Products And Make 10X Profit / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Import High Street Brand Wears From Ukraine And Poland by Zeethegreatest: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
Are you looking for another place to import from aside China, Bangladesh and Turkey that is already very common?
Then, look to Ukraine, Poland, Thailand, Korea and other places.

I have a training coming, you can join the wait list and be among the first few to take advantage of this class. It's a very limited offer as I am only looking for 10-15 serious individuals that I can teach and nurture well.

Kindly chat me up on whatsapp to join the wait list. 09027623604
Re: Learn How To Import High Street Brand Wears From Ukraine And Poland by Zeethegreatest: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
Join the wait list now

(1) (Reply)

Sell Chips And Make Money / Can You Drive This UBER? / H Power Diesel Generator 15KVA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.