Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,255 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (224 Views)

/ I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by Fryx: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: by jackmrandy: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Fryx:
I got this friend of mine…

We are not dating, but we look after each other and plan our future together.

We are supposed to date cause we have feelings for each other, but I propose friendship cause I am not a relationship guy, and she is still young and find it difficult to understand that a guy don’t need to be dying over her to prove that he loved her.

I can’t cope with the many emotions, so we switch to friendship.

She has refused to have a boyfriend after me (she randomly have one, but quickly break off while assuring me that she just want to use him to forget her ex. But it’s online dating, and she claim to be a virgin)

She said she is not ready for any relationship at the moment, but will sometimes gives the vibe like she is my woman (she don even do some spiritual science on top my head b4 bcs she is not an ordinary girl, but I discovered and broke it). Also, she has this feminist vibe (but I have soften her).

Recently, she learned a new habit…

Once we are discussing, she will suddenly say “Give me money, I want to plait my hair, or I want to buy ice cream”

I do give her though. Cause I don’t want her to end up a bitter lady (feminist)…

The guys she dated before, she treated them like competitors and will never ask them for money citing she don’t want disrespect from any guy and she can never bow to any guy. Infact, she broke up with them by disgracing them…

I often discourage that attitude and let her know she is suppose to be supportive, not an antagonist to her man…we fights a lot.

But recently, we seems to get along better, and she don switch to billing.

It’s little money. I am glad to give her on a norms cause I want her to learn how to depend and be a proper woman.

But I am worried that she might take me for granted…

So I am wondering if I should stop.

I sometimes tell her I don’t have, and she will simply respond with prayers.

Women are complicated, and I don’t know if I should just give her whenever she asked or moderate how much I give her.

Give her what you can afford to lose... What you will not think about after giving her..
Re: by Fryx: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is The End To A Road: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Separation from wife / Sexy / December Money Making Crase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.