Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,867 members, 7,959,725 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Bbnaija All Stars: Dramatic Scene With Tolanibaj And Ilebaye Fighting About Neo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija All Stars: Dramatic Scene With Tolanibaj And Ilebaye Fighting About Neo (326 Views)

Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji / I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo / BBNaija's Khalid And Ilebaye Receive Gifts From Their Fans (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija All Stars: Dramatic Scene With Tolanibaj And Ilebaye Fighting About Neo by CrockvibesPRO: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2023
Drama unfolded within the BBNaija All-Stars house on Tuesday when Tolanibaj and Ilebaye clashed due to a situation involving Neo.

Tolanibaj, feeling a strong connection with Neo, accused Ilebaye of crossing boundaries.

Notably, Tolanibaj had previously expressed her readiness to confront Ilebaye over Neo.

This tension escalated as Tolanibaj confronted Ilebaye after seeing Neo hug her, leading to a heated exchange of words.

Ilebaye, taken aback by the confrontation, later spoke with Neo about the incident and asked him to advise Tolanibaj against fighting because of him.

Tolanibaj’s frustration was evident as she shouted for Ilebaye to respect personal boundaries.

Amidst the commotion, Prince and Cross intervened to calm Ilebaye down by taking her to the garden, with Tolanibaj following suit.

The incident was captured on video, causing controversy online as viewers expressed disappointment in Tolanibaj’s frequent clashes with other women over Neo.

Source: https://crockvibes.com/bbnaija-all-stars-dramatic-scene-with-tolanibaj-and-ilebaye-fighting-about-neo-video/

Re: Bbnaija All Stars: Dramatic Scene With Tolanibaj And Ilebaye Fighting About Neo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tolanibaj is the worst housemate in that house.
Ilebaye really finished her by calling her a LovePeddler who is being constantly denied by the man he's fighting for.
Neo keeps denying Tolani in her presence and I don't understand why she's cool with such kind of man and what type of woman is Tolanibaj?
I don't even see anything 😲 about the Neo
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: Dramatic Scene With Tolanibaj And Ilebaye Fighting About Neo by JaneYave(f): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
I don't understand ladies sometimes 🙄

(1) (Reply)

Yhemo Lee Dubs Self A Lover Boy, Says He Believes In Having His ‘own Person’ / May They Not Use Death To Promote Our Glory - Portable Reacts To Mahbad Song Top / Hidden Conspiracy About Mohbad Death That People Do Not Know Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.