Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,640 members, 7,962,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Can’t Be Messed With” Davido Stirs Reactions As He Steps Out Rocking N577 Mill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Be Messed With” Davido Stirs Reactions As He Steps Out Rocking N577 Mill (469 Views)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / Actor Williams Uchemba's Sister Steps Out Rocking Her Mum's Shirt - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Be Messed With” Davido Stirs Reactions As He Steps Out Rocking N577 Mill by ExclusiveBet: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2023
Davido announced this on his Instagram page, where he posted fresh images and stated that he can’t be messed with.

“I can’t be bleeped with”, he wrote.

The likes of Isreal DMW, Iyabo Ojo, Falz, Stephanie Coker, Enioluwa, and more took to his comment section to hail him.

Isreal DMW wrote, “Never fucking shit

Falz wrote, “OBO

Enioluwa wrote, “King

Special Spesh wrote, “On many levels o!!! Stubborn!! Who Dem be? Where Dem dey?? Make Dem show

Richie Richie wrote, “Who wan try? Wahala

Stephanie Coker and Iyabo Ojo left fire emojis.

Re: I Can’t Be Messed With” Davido Stirs Reactions As He Steps Out Rocking N577 Mill by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2023
Oloko giveaway is chanting nonsense
You wey different kind of women have messed with and can describe perfectly how your penis is mtcheww
He should just keep shut abeg

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood International 2023 Gloria Dokubo Spotted With Actor Walter Anga / Who Was The Most Beautiful Lady To Grace The Big Brother Naija Show? / Rema Becomes The First Winner Of Best Afrobeat Award In VMA 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.