Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,201 members, 7,960,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue (22714 Views)

Bandits Kill Man In His Abuja Home, Kidnap Wife, Children / Bandits Kill Man One Month To His Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by adecz: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2023
Since this happened in his community
It's likelyHe recognized one of the
gunmen and therefore had to die.☠️💀☠️

May God guide our steps not to be at the
wrong place at the wrong time, Amen🙏🙏
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by semups: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2023
nice pictures!
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by Roozzaay(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2023
For the first time in a while no one is linking the senseless killins in Benue to the Fulanis.
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by Dhury: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2023
telim:
Benue people can not be united to fight the fulanis but are very good in killing each other. I think the fulanis just need to hold for few decades while the TIVs and Agatus militias do the dirty job of killing each other. Yeye and backward people
units for peace or unit to fight!! Evil minded person You are not different with his killers .
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by Ikpunnegi01: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2023
Ngenekwensu and Benuejosh get your as# in here!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by Rumundele(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2023
Too bad RIP
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by Gandrova: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2023
His killers will never have peace of mind forever embarassed
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by TreasureJunky: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2023
If you escape village people, you don't know what God did for you. RIP to him
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by Whitecoal711: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2023
Wooo this is really painful and heart touching
R.I.P to him and console to the bereaves
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by jeromestarks: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2023
Never try to marry a woman you did not disvirgin: you might lose your life in the process.
Once a woman is fvcked before you met her, you can not get mercy from her body only curse

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by nathyx(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Vultures in human clothing's everywhere sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by jaszplus12(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2023
RecentHistory:
I was surprised when someone from Benue told me that most of the killings there are not done by Fulanis but by ethnic militias fe Benue fighting a never-ending war of reprisals.
That's a fact. Yes Tiv and Fulani have had issues over land for decades even before independence but you see the tiv, they're quite agressive and are land grabbers. Have you asked why these deaths are ALWAYS in Tivland? Why not in the land of idomas and Igedes?
Had the killing of this young man not been posted on FB, Ortom would have called Buhari and said Fulani herdsmen were the culprits!
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by pholu88(f): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2023
This is Soo sad, may God console the bride to be , may the soul of the departed rest in peace
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by dkidd: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2023
doggedfighter:
This eye witness account is too vivid.

The narrator must be at the scene.

And knows the perpetrators of this horrible crime.
Exactly... These cowards run away from armed bandits only to show strength when it comes to unarmed individuals. I hope they die wrongfully too
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by bewla(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2023
post=125557669:
This Terrible Bad News, Don Shock

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News.
you no they cover good news

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by uuzba(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2023
I dont' like this type of headlines.
It makes it as if, the Gun men sat down, targeted the man's life, waited till he was about to marry and then killed him.
And that is not the case.
I kicked a stone 517 weeks ago.
Can that make headlines too?

Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2023
Tivi Militia and Killing innocents are 5&6
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by franklingud(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2023
This is very heart breaking.
I couldn't cry 😭😭😭
When will Nigerians receive sense??

This promising young man you killed, what will be your gain from it??

And the worst of all is that he is your brother.
😭😭😭

May his soul rest in the bosom of the Lord Jesus Christ... Amen
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by Triplerg: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
May the Lord comfort his loved ones.
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by mcprince32(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
What's their Intention? Why this evil? Some people just enjoy Wickedness.
They shall take over from where he stopped, Carry, defend, sponsor and preach the Bible.
Re: Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue by spiceadole: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Well,the gunmen only helped him.
Prevented him from getting married..a venture that does not benefit men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sells Salt As Insecticide In A School In Kaduna (Photos) / I Only Put My Hand, I Didn’t Rape Her - Driver Tells Court / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ireland Over €183,000 Unemployment Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.