Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria - Autos (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (868328 Views)

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Clearing A Vehicle In Lagos / Know The Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by trekkerkotors: 1:31pm On Aug 30
hello, what will be the cost to clear 2018 BYD E5 electric vehicle from China?

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30
trekkerkotors:
hello, what will be the cost to clear 2018 BYD E5 electric vehicle from China?
what's the shipping line

Better still if u have the bill laden u can private chat me 08184364147 to use to confirm the value at customs valuation unit so as to give u quote

Jaid

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by trekkerkotors: 2:25pm On Aug 30
I don't have any those infos yet just trying to get a sense of what it will cost to clear an electric car car; the FOB price is $4,211.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30
trekkerkotors:
I don't have any those infos yet just trying to get a sense of what it will cost to clear an electric car car; the FOB price is $4,211.
okay I'll work it out and get back to you
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30
trekkerkotors:
with ₦4.8m would get it done

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by trekkerkotors: 3:33pm On Aug 30
oliverjiad:
with ₦4.8m would get it done

Jaid

ok thanks, I'll keep your phone number for any future business. thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30
trekkerkotors:

ok thanks, I'll keep your phone number for any future business. thanks
ok would be expecting
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Chianya: 8:09pm On Aug 30
oliverjiad:
good morning

Both sallaum and Grimaldi full duty each would cost you ₦5.750m

Both sallaum and Grimaldi compromise value for each would cost you ₦3.8m

What about clearing 2010 rav 4 for both procedure please?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30
Chianya:

What about clearing 2010 rav 4 for both procedure please?
full duty both sallaum and Grimaldi would cost you ₦4.4m

Compromise for both shipping line as well would cost you ₦3.3m

Jaid

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (Reply)

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.