Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,026 members, 7,960,272 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima (29854 Views)

Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition / Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Petition Against Tinubu, Gives Reasons / Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by rollywise(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:
Make I go find one obedient, make boys set stage for us. I wan whoop some sorry obedients asses today

You mean the few reasonable Nigerians who tried to save this country from the hell it is now Suffer go break your neck. Nigerians really deserve their leaders πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by Jagabanarmy: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2023
Melezenawii:
Tinubu is duly qualified. Justice at the panel just confirmed

The judgment will be in Jagaban 's favour so there's nothing New here. We look forward to supreme court favourable judgment too
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by enemyofprogress: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2023
Winner oh oh oh winner, Winner oh oh oh winner, Tinubu you don win o winner, patapata you go win forever winner
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by denzel231: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Olachase:
Atiku and Obi absent today

No evidence grin grin grin
even your tinubu...u go explain tire
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by Benwallt(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2023
rollywise:

You mean the few reasonable Nigerians who tried to save this country from the hell it is now Suffer go break your neck. Nigerians really deserve their leaders πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ werey. You don see person wey suffer break im neck b4? God rescued Nigeria from obedients and Obi. Nigerians are greatful to God
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by denzel231: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria will never work let's stop deceiving ourselves.

Listening to how they are just dismissing everything and saying it's a pretty election matter bla bla bla.

Anyways I am patiently waiting to see how they will dismiss the compulsory 25% that is in our constitution which tinubu didn't meet angry
baba remove mind...ur country is gone
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by Myke0000: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Toyota yaris available in ibadan
#1.85m
Call or watsapp 08101091803

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by skyp(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Why can't they show the human being that is reading the judgement or is it being read by a robotic AI?
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by barajo1(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:
Make I go find one obedient, make boys set stage for us. I wan whoop some sorry obedients asses today
this is insult upon injury .
Abi it is salt in injury

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by dinkyicon: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2023
mbahdi:
They are all useless
Already bought judges
if you duly follow the law or a lawyer you would have known it won't fly. It's a ọrẹ Election matter
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by Okwyjesus(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2023
Melezenawii:

Torr Otti is saved with this position. The enemies only have pre- election claim against him
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by fuke(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2023
What do you expect?
its proven in the Abuja case by atiku against shetima and
was ruled the elegbility is pre-electio matter.

meanwhile check this video for sound health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VDtCLEAaig&t=14s
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by ElSudani: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Nadingo:
All eyes on the judiciary...Eyes don dey red cheesy

More like some red and teary eyes on the judiciary.
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by onuman: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Melezenawii:

Waiting for your next logic on how a presidential candidate does not have to win 25% of votes before declared winner.
You don't have jurisdiction over anything. Because you are already prejudiced to have APC continue to take Nigeria back to the dark ages.
Good thing is that your children and grandchildren must inherit the rot you are living behind.

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by onatisi(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2023
dont expect anything dramatic , the body language of pdp and labour parties lawyers says it all,
LesbianBoy:

Listening to how they are just dismissing everything and saying it's a pretty election matter bla bla bla.

Anyways I am patiently waiting to see how they will dismiss the compulsory 25% that is in our constitution which tinubu didn't meet angry
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by rollywise(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ werey. You don see person wey suffer break im neck b4? God rescued Nigeria from obedients and Obi. Nigerians are greatful to God

Shameful talk. Make them no say you no reply abi. Even you don't believe yourself. May this election that brought this government of doom into power be applied to everything you do in life. Say Amen
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by LesbianBoy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
spiralwedge:

This issue has been thrashed every election year since 1999. The tribunal will just cite and make reference to the interpretation of previous years.
Stop wasting the remaining iota of sense in your brain and get a life.

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by LesbianBoy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Parachoko:
Which Part of The Nigerian Constitution states a Candidate must have at least 25% in Abuja

That is your assignment.
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by LesbianBoy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
na that one be the easiest to dismiss sef

Fct does not have any special status compared to other states. It is same state as others

Go and read the constitution again it's not the easiest. Every president met that except this criminal called tilimbu
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by spiralwedge(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:

…..

You go cry tire.

I no pity you
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by spiralwedge(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Go and read the constitution again it's not the easiest. Every president met that except this criminal called tilimbu

Mynd44, rule 2
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by Parachoko: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:

That is your assignment.
I knew you had no idea of what you're talking about
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by LesbianBoy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
Parachoko:
I knew you had no idea of what you're talking about

Stop being lazy young man. That is your assignment. Because if you have seen it you won't be asking me useless question
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by Parachoko: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Stop being lazy young man. That is your assignment. Because if you have seen it you won't be asking me useless question
I've never seen it, that's why am asking you to show where it's written having 25% in Abuja is compulsory.

You make the claim, not me
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by Benwallt(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
rollywise:

Shameful talk. Make them no say you no reply abi. Even you don't believe yourself. May this election that brought this government of doom into power be applied to everything you do in life. Say Amen

E pain am
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by Mosba: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu 1 VS 0 Group of losers

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by Pandar01: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obainomilano:
obedient are everywhere even in your family ,your church , mosque, shrine, outside the country even in your tribe and language so u should be ready to whoop more than 50 million reasonable peoples ass but of course the worst you can do is to rant on nairaland and claim victory as if you are in asiwaju Bola Ahmed cabinet

50million obidients?

He no go better for who do una this thing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't know some Nigerians can be this dumb.
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by zoedew: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Segzy19:
Lawyers are wicked sha...

Once money is involved and they know you have money to spend, they will tell you that you have a good case, and will encourage you to go on...

By the time the finish with Obi, he will be counting his losses
grin grin grin
Not quite so. Law is not as precise as Mathematics is. Cases folks thought were hopeless had been won by Lawyers.
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by Kusu12: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Nigeria will never work because your obingo who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years and who also lost presidential poll woefully didn't win! Obidots are brainwashed and deluded
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by Reflect7: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
StoneLucifer:
Morons here are shouting Obidients will wail today and weep terribly today, yet these same morons are not even sure if they can feed today or pay their kids tuition fees next week when school resumes. They can't even afford to buy fuel in their rickety cars or even sure of paying their house rents soon. Oya na, let their suffering continue, while Obidients continue to wax stronger in their business..

Shut up.

Market trader feeling funky.

You illiterate Aba traders always think everyone else is starving except you.

Idiots.
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima by naijamerican: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:

If you try it we will finish you anu ohia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President β€” Anenih / Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban / FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.