Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,101 members, 7,960,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years (17349 Views)

Ronaldo Misses Penalty As Juventus Draw Again Against Atalanta / 7 Liverpool Players Named In 30-Man Ballon d'Or Shortlist [See Full List] / FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by iamrealdeji(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Akasammyoka:
The Ororo himself, whether they nominate him or not. He has made Saudi league a force to reckon with. Even the much helped Messi knows he can't do that in USA
Forward ever for the home country of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. I became a fan of Ronaldo ever since he joined Al-Nassr
Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by Chidolalar: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ade1177:

Goodluck to him

Well Millions and millions of people outside Nairaland

Still believes Ronaldo is far Greater than Messi

I and Many many Millions of people belong to That group

Privileged to watch him From 2003 till 2023

20yrs of real Greatness

Kids that started watching him when he became old and started declining can rant all they want

Messi will be 38yrs old one day

Ronaldo at 37 was still in the Premier league Hardest league of all even when he was too old for that league
Started declining at 38 faster
Ronaldo de Lima and Ronaldinho sef no reach 33yrs at the top level

So you can continue adding "Undisputed " to Messi

When half sports fan around the world Follow the other person

Both are great

But I prefer Ronaldo by far

Made so so many memories for me when young

And billions and billions of people rate Messi over that overrated piece of penalty and tapin local shit in world football
Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by iamrealdeji(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sluacoast:

Abi. But a professional player like Ronaldo shouldn't have a problem with his finances. Even if e no go this Arab league. The guy is loaded. But Arab call is so difficult to ignore.

Forget, money dey football. Even ritualist dey learn for where football dey
Any land Prophet Muhammad ﷺ steps His blessed feet on is blessed automatically. Golf Arab countries like Kuwait,Dubai,Qatar,Oman,Abudhabi,Bahrain,erc are the neghboring countries that felt his blessing. Saudi, Prophet Muhammad ﷺ 's home country is the richest among them and so rich that it has the world richest company,Aramco. Its not like these Golf Arabs are that creative,they don't work that much,I wouldn't call them lazy but they are stinkingly rich and the blessing of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is what they're enjoying. More than 10 great miracles that never happened anywhere else happened in those regions on the day Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was born.
Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by Chidolalar: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ade1177:

Carry his arranged world cup and stick it up his a.hole

Mbappe has a world cup

If Messi is so great

Why doesn't he have 3 to 5 world cups?

Why wait till 35 to lift world cup. What happened to being the best and winning the world cup every year its organised as the "Undisputed" goat

So many players have 3 world cups

If France won that match
Mbappe would Have 2 world cups

If Messi fans Respected Ronaldo For all the blood he gave the sport

I don't even see what you people enjoy in that boring dwarf weirdo aside dribbling and scoring

Personality Zero. Charisma zero. Inspiration Zero. Celebration Zero. Influence sef to me Zero

Why so many Players not following the Best player to MLS?

Let me guess MLS clubs are poor and they don't have money like Saudi?

Since those in Saudi went for money ba

Carry your rigged ucl Penaldo was winning with pure offside goals and dubious and undeserved penalties and get out
Imagine penaldo playing over 183+ penalties
Penaldo for a reason
D only individual award penaldo deserves is penalty d'or
Very useless and overrated penalty merchant

Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by Ade1177: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chidolalar:

And billions and billions of people rate Messi over that overrated piece of penalty and tapin local shit in world football

Billions noni

So Messi has more "loyalist" fans than Ronaldo,
Die hard fans?

Even rocket goals from half the field too is tapin
140 headers are tapins
Free kicks are tapins
Hundreds of winning goals and clutch goals are tapins

[/b]Even Haaland the king of tapins can't call Ronaldo tapin[b]

But its cool

Fans of the dwarf are always Bitter

What's my Own. HISTORY WILL FOREVER have Ronaldo's name As the Highest goal scorer in the history of the game

[/b]Football is all about Goals[b]

Not dribbles
Goals win games
Not dribbles

No matter how ugly it is
Goal is Goal

Messi has Hundreds of Penalties
Ronaldo can't be sorry He actually Scores the penalty which adds point to his team and Stats to his name

So yes He is Penaldo the best penalty taker

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by Ade1177: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chidolalar:

Carry your rigged ucl Penaldo was winning with pure offside goals and dubious and undeserved penalties and get out
Imagine penaldo playing over 183+ penalties
Penaldo for a reason
D only individual award penaldo deserves is penalty d'or
Very useless and overrated penalty merchant

Bro

Let me even help you hate him more

Ronaldo has played 183 official penalties

And has Scored 154

Meaning he missed 29
In official games

So yes He is Penaldo
The best penalty taker

Messi has taken 140 penalties
Scored 109
Missed 31

Messi can't be called pessi because he doesn't play penalties he gives those 140 penalties to other players

See let the matter rest

You're allowed to have your favourite

Leave people to their own favourite

This just like Wizkid v Davido debate

Stick to who you like or enjoy both

You rant on one the loyal fans of the other will come for you
Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by brightleave(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
proff010:
Only tapping goals, how many goal can you tapping?. Hater
but he said he is the best na! cheesy grin
Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by Akasammyoka: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Forward ever for the home country of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. I became a fan of Ronaldo ever since he joined Al-Nassr
I think he is supposed to win balon dior for that alone.
Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by Chidolalar: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ade1177:

Bro

Let me even help you hate him more

Ronaldo has played 183 official penalties

And has Scored 154

Meaning he missed 29
In official games

So yes He is Penaldo
The best penalty taker

Messi has taken 140 penalties
Scored 109
Missed 31

Messi can't be called pessi because he doesn't play penalties he gives those 140 penalties to other players

See let the matter rest

You're allowed to have your favourite

Leave people to their own favourite

This just like Wizkid v Davido debate

Stick to who you like or enjoy both

You rant on one the loyal fans of the other will come for you

Yes that is why he will always be called penaldo bcuz he is just a useless penalty merchant
And that is why Messi d undisputed GOAT is d all time top scorer WITHOUT penalties in a whooping 140+ lesser appearances than that overrated piece of penalty shit called penaldo
Imagine Messi having more non-penalty goals from open play in a massive 140+ lesser appearances than that penaldo
Walai penaldo is just an overated penalty merchant
This year alone penaldo has scored 9 penalties while Messi has scored none.
Penaldo wanted to score a PENTRICK d other day in camel league but he cunningly avoided not taking it bcuz d backlash will be too much from fans and media
Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by Chidolalar: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ade1177:

Billions noni

So Messi has more "loyalist" fans than Ronaldo,
Die hard fans?

Even rocket goals from half the field too is tapin
140 headers are tapins
Free kicks are tapins
Hundreds of winning goals and clutch goals are tapins

[/b]Even Haaland the king of tapins can't call Ronaldo tapin[b]

But its cool

Fans of the dwarf are always Bitter

What's my Own. HISTORY WILL FOREVER have Ronaldo's name As the Highest goal scorer in the history of the game

[/b]Football is all about Goals[b]

Not dribbles
Goals win games
Not dribbles

No matter how ugly it is
Goal is Goal

Messi has Hundreds of Penalties
Ronaldo can't be sorry He actually Scores the penalty which adds point to his team and Stats to his name

So yes He is Penaldo the best penalty taker

Highest penalty goal scorer and NOT highest all time goal scorer
And Messi d Undisputed GOAT has more outside d box goals against penaldo in 140+ leaser appearances.
Messi d undisputed GOAT will always be ahead and better than penaldo because he has achieved far more than penaldo and plays far better than penaldo (game play).
Goals win games and yet Messi d undisputed GOAT has more career trophies than penaldo.
So it means penaldo only scores useless goals
No wonder he has no international MVP in 14 international appearances.
No Wonder he has no single medal in d greatest and biggest tournament in world football
No Wonder he is d biggest world cup flop in history
Imagine a useless goal scorer who has no Goals and assists and any single MOTM in 5 world cup appearances.
Messi will forever be ahead than that overrated piece of penalty shit whether you or anybody likes it or not.
It is only brainless and delusioned folks that will rate a useless local penalty champion ahead of the ONLY world champion and undisputed GOAT that has completed football

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by Ade1177: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chidolalar:

Highest penalty goal scorer and NOT highest all time goal scorer
And Messi d Undisputed GOAT has more outside d box goals against penaldo in 140+ leaser appearances.
Messi d undisputed GOAT will always be ahead and better than penaldo because he has achieved far more than penaldo and plays far better than penaldo (game play).
Goals win games and yet Messi d undisputed GOAT has more career trophies than penaldo.
So it means penaldo only scores useless goals
No wonder he has no international MVP in 14 international appearances.
No Wonder he has no single medal in d greatest and biggest tournament in world football
No Wonder he is d biggest world cup flop in history
Imagine a useless goal scorer who has no Goals and assists and any single MOTM in 5 world cup appearances.
Messi will forever be ahead than that overrated piece of penalty shit whether you or anybody likes it or not.
It is only brainless and delusioned folks that will rate a useless local penalty champion ahead of the ONLY world champion and undisputed GOAT that has completed football

Lol

See how you vent out on a billionaire
And someone even far more successful than 99.9% of footballers alive

If you can write all these hate on Ronaldo

As useless as you claim the most useless

Lol

Lukaku is better than Ronaldo

Even wellbeck is better than him

You have tried

Your hate is duly noted

Well I don't think Unsuccessful people get hate
Only hate on successful people

Like you now
Who will sit down in another country and write an epistle of how useless you are in your profession When in your mind you're actually the best at what you currently do

Let me guess no one
Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by Ade1177: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chidolalar:

Yes that is why he will always be called penaldo bcuz he is just a useless penalty merchant
And that is why Messi d undisputed GOAT is d all time top scorer WITHOUT penalties in a whooping 140+ lesser appearances than that overrated piece of penalty shit called penaldo
Imagine Messi having more non-penalty goals from open play in a massive 140+ lesser appearances than that penaldo
Walai penaldo is just an overated penalty merchant
This year alone penaldo has scored 9 penalties while Messi has scored none.
Penaldo wanted to score a PENTRICK d other day in camel league but he cunningly avoided not taking it bcuz d backlash will be too much from fans and media
Kids

Ronaldo should be retired since 2 yrs ago

Anything he does since the last 2yrs is irrelevant to me

Since his decline at the age of 38 at united to Anything Saudi is irrelevant because that's not top level football

Judge him for the 20 awesome years he gave us in Europe
Some wanna be I better reach Goat level sef don't last 10yrs in top football
Hazard best premier league player that year what happend to him

Delima Ronaldo and Ronaldinho sef didn't play at the Top at age 33

To me they were both great players

140+ games

Are they the same age?

Did they start playing at the same time

Ronaldo started before Messi

Why not compare Messi stats to Ronaldo when Messi is also 38 to when Ronaldo 38

Not digging 35 yrs old Messi to Ronaldo of 38

So they are supposed to have same number of games?

Messi is 35 yh?
Well Ronaldo was 35 3yrs ago

Last world cup
He was 33/34

Go watch which club he was playing at then

Kids can even compare Rooney with Harry kane forgetting their age is different but because goals are not too far from each other

Rooney has more games than Harry kane
Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by Chidolalar: 12:10am On Sep 08, 2023
Ade1177:

Kids

Ronaldo should be retired since 2 yrs ago

Anything he does since the last 2yrs is irrelevant to me

Since his decline at the age of 38 at united to Anything Saudi is irrelevant because that's not top level football

Judge him for the 20 awesome years he gave us in Europe
Some wanna be I better reach Goat level sef don't last 10yrs in top football
Hazard best premier league player that year what happend to him

Delima Ronaldo and Ronaldinho sef didn't play at the Top at age 33

To me they were both great players

140+ games

Are they the same age?

Did they start playing at the same time

Ronaldo started before Messi

Why not compare Messi stats to Ronaldo when Messi is also 38 to when Ronaldo 38

Not digging 35 yrs old Messi to Ronaldo of 38

So they are supposed to have same number of games?

Messi is 35 yh?
Well Ronaldo was 35 3yrs ago

Last world cup
He was 33/34

Go watch which club he was playing at then

Kids can even compare Rooney with Harry kane forgetting their age is different but because goals are not too far from each other

Rooney has more games than Harry kane

Messi has achieved far more than overrated piece of shit called penaldo when u compare them at d same age.
Messi has far more career goals,total assists,
total individual records, total team trophies,
total individual trophies, total playmaker awards, total completed dribbles,total Free kicks,total chances created in fact everything more than penaldo when u compare them at d same age.
So stop ranting shit and face d fact that penaldo will always be under d Undisputed GOAT Messi.
Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by Chidolalar: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2023
Ade1177:

Lol

See how you vent out on a billionaire
And someone even far more successful than 99.9% of footballers alive

If you can write all these hate on Ronaldo

As useless as you claim the most useless

Lol

Lukaku is better than Ronaldo

Even wellbeck is better than him

You have tried

Your hate is duly noted

Well I don't think Unsuccessful people get hate
Only hate on successful people

Like you now
Who will sit down in another country and write an epistle of how useless you are in your profession When in your mind you're actually the best at what you currently do

Let me guess no one

D same way u and your fellow penaldo fans always denigrate and discredit anything Messi wins and has achieved more than penaldo by calling it rigged, scripted, etc
Hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by longifilis(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2023
AImiron:
In your father’s backyard 😂

You're weak, cry more
Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by AImiron: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2023
longifilis:

You're weak, cry more
You ever see winners cry before, na una on the other be losers, na eternal pain for you

Oju iya e ma Bo 🤣😂🤣

Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by longifilis(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2023
AImiron:
You ever see winners cry before, na una on the other be losers, na eternal pain for you

Oju iya e ma Bo 🤣😂🤣

A weaker fellow (repeatedly)
📢 Louder
Mf
Re: C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years by AImiron: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2023
longifilis:

A weaker fellow (repeatedly)
📢 Louder
Mf
lame response, my neighbor’s dog can do better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Find A Good Left-back ! Udeze Warns Gernot Rohr / Liverpool Ladies Signs Asisat Oshoala / Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.